8 Passengers :Private Schools and Public Humiliations | Part #14

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers :Private Schools and Public Humiliations | Part #14

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:29 am So poor Russell was throwing up before, during and after the basketball game? Couldn't one of the parents have taken him home and put him to bed? Bad parenting as usual.
Agreed! But Ruby already missed how many other opportunities to watch Julie play basketball, so she had to stay. How is it she only ever makes it to 1 event for her children, if that. What does this woman do all day. It's a shame she hasn't realized your kids are young for a very short time, housework (oops, can't say that cause her kids do it all), things can wait. Enjoy your children while they are young, shopping and napping can wait.

Did we really need to see the graphics, so unnecessary for viewers and for Russell.
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Okay Shari would honestly be the worst sibling or child to have.
I can only hope she goes off to college and appears significantly less in the vlogs. It would be good for all the kids (and probably ruby) to get a break break from Shari. She’s so nasty, egotistical, and obnoxious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alycat_2001_uk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alycat_2001_uk »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:29 am So poor Russell was throwing up before, during and after the basketball game? Couldn't one of the parents have taken him home and put him to bed? Bad parenting as usual.
Agreed. If he was throwing up for more than a couple of hours then it's possibly a bug rather than just eating too much. The poor boy then had to listen to everyone laughing at him (but of course I'm apparently just saying that because I'm not accustomed to big families, rather than because I'd be pissed if my family were laughing at me).
Interesting that somehow, again, it all is apparently Chad's fault. Not the mother, who should be in charge of getting food for her young child. No, the other child because he likes to eat that food (teenage boy likes junk food, shock horror) and then it morphs into Shari trying to get him in more trouble.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Chad was completely right. It’s NOT his fault Russell ate a shit ton of takis. That prize goes to Russell himself! Shari is a straight up bitch..who the f cares what chad ate for breakfast! Mind your own dysfunctional business. I was reading on another yt comment vlog and a girl from her school said nobody likes Shari because she is smug and acts like everyone is so beneath her. Imagine that. :?
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Okay Shari would honestly be the worst sibling or child to have.
I can only hope she goes off to college and appears significantly less in the vlogs. It would be good for all the kids (and probably ruby) to get a break break from Shari. She’s a nasty, egotistical, obnoxious bitch.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:45 am Chad was completely right. It’s NOT his fault Russell ate a shit ton of takis. That prize goes to Russell himself! Shari is a straight up bitch..who the f cares what chad ate for breakfast! Mind your own dysfunctional business. I was reading on another yt comment vlog and a girl from her school said nobody likes Shari because she is smug and acts like everyone is so beneath her. Imagine that. :?
Really doesn't she have friends like Emma and hunter etc was the comment on her channel
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Yes, it does make you a bad mom you didn't go to any of Julie's basketball games in two months. It makes you a bad mom to allow Shari to tattle on Chad on camera and Saturday mornings teens do sleep in...it's not a crime. Why are the kids cleaning the whole house. Big family dynamics are not this dysfunctional. To me, the best thing to happen to this family is Shari leaves home, lives in a dorm, finds a college far away and doesn't move home after graduating.
They didn't take Russell home after he got sick and probably had a stomach virus....what is wrong with them. It was good to see Chad defend himself, but there was no parent telling Shari that's enough.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Catface2 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:45 am Chad was completely right. It’s NOT his fault Russell ate a shit ton of takis. That prize goes to Russell himself! Shari is a straight up bitch..who the f cares what chad ate for breakfast! Mind your own dysfunctional business. I was reading on another yt comment vlog and a girl from her school said nobody likes Shari because she is smug and acts like everyone is so beneath her. Imagine that. :?
what yt comment was that doesn't she have hunter and Emma and that
coraly321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coraly321 »

I didn’t realise Shari was the parent. Like what a bitchy thing to say and for her parents to just sit there and let her attack chad. And blaming him for Russell having Takis, if they were chads Russell shouldn’t of touched them. Why is chad getting all this blame. They make him out to be this bad person when you can clearly see he’s trying to defend himself from everyone. And that’s probably why he got sent away

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:49 am
Really doesn't she have friends like Emma and hunter etc was the comment on her channel
the girl said she has a cpl friends but nobody really likes her..her attitude is horrible
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Catface2 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:45 am
the girl said she has a cpl friends but nobody really likes her..her attitude is horrible
What channel was It on
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwiftlyD »

YTIG60 wrote:Yes, it does make you a bad mom you didn't go to any of Julie's basketball games in two months. It makes you a bad mom to allow Shari to tattle on Chad on camera and Saturday mornings teens do sleep in...it's not a crime. Why are the kids cleaning the whole house. Big family dynamics are not this dysfunctional. To me, the best thing to happen to this family is Shari leaves home, lives in a dorm, finds a college far away and doesn't move home after graduating.
They didn't take Russell home after he got sick and probably had a stomach virus....what is wrong with them. It was good to see Chad defend himself, but there was no parent telling Shari that's enough.
Disclaims' I'm not saying the Franke family is at all as bad as the Phelps family of westboro Baptist church fame (unfortunately)

I'm reading Megan's book right now and seems like it's a common thing for religious families to get their kids to help with cleaning the house and watching the younger kids and be overall dysfunctional

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I actually feel sorry for Shari sometimes. Why is it her responsibility to wake up her siblings and partly raise them. Its Rubys and Kevin's responsibility to take the battles and make sure everyone completes their choir. The girl can be a pain in the a*, but with her personality, it's to much on her and no wonder she ends up in conflicts with her siblings who don't see her more than an annoying sister. Shes stuck in that role outside home which makes it hard for her to make friends.

I'm afraid Shari will burn out one day like many young girls do, taking on to much and wanting things to be perfect. Not understanding that you can't do it all and her brother Chad who should take on some of her burden doesn't make it easier for her. Everyone wants her to shut up and be a child, a teen but how is she suppose to be that when the invoirment doesn't allow it. She is so damaged already.
coraly321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coraly321 »

Namm wrote:I actually feel sorry for Shari sometimes. Why is it her responsibility to wake up her siblings and partly raise them. Its Rubys and Kevin's responsibility to take the battles and make sure everyone completes their choir. The girl can be a pain in the a*, but with her personality, it's to much on her and no wonder she ends up in conflicts with her siblings who don't see her more than an annoying sister. Shes stuck in that role outside home which makes it hard for her to make friends.

I'm afraid Shari will burn out one day like many young girls do, taking on to much and wanting things to be perfect. Not understanding that you can't do it all and her brother Chad who should take on some of her burden doesn't make it easier for her. Everyone wants her to shut up and be a child, a teen but how is she suppose to be that when the invoirment doesn't allow it. She is so damaged already.
Pretty sure she does it herself since after all she does think she’s the parent

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

This is the most DISGUSTING vlog I have ever attempted to watch!!! Let's vlog your youngest son puking throughout the whole vlog! Let's only have about 2 minutes in the vlog that matches the title! I have a very weak stomach so I hit the fast forward through most of the vlog. I did hear the line about it was Saturday and he was sleeping late and that he thought Shari was talking about just cleaning her room. So I am getting through the discussion here the two of them were arguing and they were dumping it all on Chad as usual.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Namm wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:26 am I actually feel sorry for Shari sometimes. Why is it her responsibility to wake up her siblings and partly raise them. Its Rubys and Kevin's responsibility to take the battles and make sure everyone completes their choir. The girl can be a pain in the a*, but with her personality, it's to much on her and no wonder she ends up in conflicts with her siblings who don't see her more than an annoying sister. Shes stuck in that role outside home which makes it hard for her to make friends.

Going away to college next year and living in a dorm with a roommate would help. She'll need to unlearn this being in charge role in order to get along with her peers since I don't always feel she minds telling others what to do. The problem is when they don't listen to her. But yes, her parents sitting there during this conversation with Chad was ridiculous and the blame should be on them. This is an example of a dysfunctional family.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:58 am
Catface2 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:45 am
What channel was It on
its in the comments of that goth moms video where she was pissed about 8 passengers..
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Shari needs to shut up. So Chad was told at Christmas (when they drew names for sibling gifts) that he wasnt the parent but then they expect him to parent Russell on what he eats. And then Shari gets to parent what Chad eats. She does NOT act 16. Julie and Abby are more mature than her.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:35 pm Shari needs to shut up. So Chad was told at Christmas (when they drew names for sibling gifts) that he wasn't the parent but then they expect him to parent Russell on what he eats. And then Shari gets to parent what Chad eats. She does NOT act 16. Julie and Abby are more mature than her.
Yes, but I agree with Namm her parents are primarily at fault. I don't believe it has to do with them being a larger family, but how Ruby was raised and Kevin who you don't see discipline or always engaged with their children. I think between all the Griffith sisters, you really see how they were raised and the problems resulting from their experiences being passed on to their children. I believe Ruby said she shared a room with Ellie and this is not normal to see their age gap of almost ten years, be put together in a bedroom. Ruby does expect the older children to parent, just like she did when she was growing up.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Wow these people are awful , I've never watched before LGM video . How old is Russel poor kid

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”