8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Jamie Love
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Unread post by Jamie Love »

Emily81 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:50 pm
Jamie Love wrote:Soooo Ruby realizes that Russel hasn't bathed in 8 days and Eve in 6....and she laughs! that's disgusting and they have to nerve to let the children be on the counters and have their bare feet basically in the food. If the younger kids don't have basic hygiene skills now, its going to be harder for them to learn in the future. No wonder the family has hygiene issues, I wonder if they actually stink in real life ImageImage
She had said that the kids play outside in the mud all the time, imagine how dirty their beds are Image
On the other hand, even the older ones (and herself), trained and didn't shower Image

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
OMG!! I totally forgot about that!! its literally making my skin crawl and especially with Corona going around and also having extra people in and around her house, you don't know what germs other people may bring into the home. Then they're sitting around the mud/dirt, playing on heavy machinery, then tracking all that stuff inside without bathing (and probably without washing their sheets too) 🤮🤮🤮. It wouldn't surprise me if they did get corona, or at least a bug going around. That couldn't be my family....
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

I haven’t watched their videos in a long time because I can’t stand ruby. I just watched the ‘homeschool routine’ ummmm where was the routine in that? Besides the time table of classes? Kids unbathed for a week, Ruby having no clue how longs kids are meant to be logged in, Eve not even participating in most of hers for the last week, Eve very clearly behind in number recognition (she was just circling random numbers the teacher wasn’t talking about), her exercising because the world revolves around her, her complaining the kids don’t like her pancakes and then saying they are hard (umm no there not). She is such an absent mother it makes me sick. I used to not like Shari but now I feel bad for her. Being a parent at what 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nikki20031
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nikki20031 »

imoverit wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:35 pm
cvntlord0606 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:50 pm why would she tell everyone that her kids haven't showered in over a week? god she is disgusting a 6 and 8 year old aren't just going to shower unless someone tells them to. she really is useless, how far can it go until someone realises her kids are being neglected?
It’s terrible that on the surface they just look like a rich family in a super nice house with their needs seemingly met, the neglect is not as obvious. But it’s sure there. Dad checked out a long time ago and would much rather escape to the gym or work than face his children, mom used to be in charge of the kids but has decided that’s not for her either (maybe she got jealous of Kevin doing it!). The kids are expected to financially provide for many of their own needs, and are emotionally neglected and exploited by their parents.
But the house looks nice so no one will notice or care!!
Ruby and Kevin are so checked out. Ruby keeps talking about how hard she works, yet she slobs around most days without brushing her hair (which always looks like it smells) and no makeup, talks about waking up from a nap, can't even cook a healthy meal. Instead she puts all the parenting burden on Shari's shoulders and then bitches when she takes a break.

My mom worked in nursing when I was growing up and yet we still had a healthy home-cooked dinner, bath, and bedtime routine every evening. There's no excuse for letting Russell and Eve go a week without bathing. What about brushing their teeth? Finishing school work? Or ensuring that they eat a healthy balanced meal?

She just prefers them home because she's lazy. Someone else edits her vlogs, and someone else used to do their yard work and likely house work...the children do the rest. Her and Kevin spend their time acting self-important on social media arguing with teenagers. I guess that's hard work?

Haven't had any interest in watching lately. I mostly watch for the kids. Their dysfunctional childhoods are going to create dysfunction in their future relationships, families, etc.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”