8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Unread post by imoverit »

Catface2 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm
emma2948 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 am Seeing Ruby walk in with her camera already ready just goes to show how desperate she is for views/likes and that youtube is the only reason this family does anything together.
My heart actually broke when she walked in with her stupid camera out. Shari was visibly disturbed by it. Ruby is a complete heartless ass. No wonder Shari is counting down the days till she can get the hell out of there!
I mean, Shari was also standing there waiting with her camera ready... both of them wanted to use it for content, it’s no different.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

meatloaf wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:54 pm Well I did it. I got deleted from both Ruby’s and April’s Instagram. I guess Ruby didn’t like me telling her to take those spiders off her eyes.

Here’s a thought I had. They talk about their love for our prophet (I’m LDS) but I wonder if he were to tell them, ask them to quit all this foolishness, would they?
I'm sure the church likes the money they tithe them.
eloise92
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by eloise92 »

imoverit wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:27 am
Catface2 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm
emma2948 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 am Seeing Ruby walk in with her camera already ready just goes to show how desperate she is for views/likes and that youtube is the only reason this family does anything together.
My heart actually broke when she walked in with her stupid camera out. Shari was visibly disturbed by it. Ruby is a complete heartless ass. No wonder Shari is counting down the days till she can get the hell out of there!
I mean, Shari was also standing there waiting with her camera ready... both of them wanted to use it for content, it’s no different.
Yes but Shari is a child.

Ridiculous on today's vlog is that they weren't going to come back early until the earthquake, and then they still had a discussion about it, and they still vlogged despite almost missing the ferry etc... Overplayed with dramatic music obviously.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Ruby: I haven’t been to the grocery store at all because I just didn’t need to

Well first, you’ve been on vacation. And second, you told Shari to go to the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ghostboy »

eloise92 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:22 am
imoverit wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:27 am
Catface2 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm My heart actually broke when she walked in with her stupid camera out. Shari was visibly disturbed by it. Ruby is a complete heartless ass. No wonder Shari is counting down the days till she can get the hell out of there!
Yes but Shari is a child.

Ridiculous on today's vlog is that they weren't going to come back early until the earthquake, and then they still had a discussion about it, and they still vlogged despite almost missing the ferry etc... Overplayed with dramatic music obviously.
exactly, any normal parent would want to check on their children's well being after leaving them home alone during an earthquake in the middle of a global pandemic, they wouldn't be filming. shari will know this. ruby is responsible for shari's emotional health here and is neglecting that, shari isn't responsible for ruby's. there's a huge difference.

and shari has probably been left with instructions to film as much as possible

plus to me it looks like she's talking to the camera as a way to process everything that's going on, because there aren't any adults around
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

In their vlog today it sounds like Shari was pretty worried and distressed, asking Kevin on the phone if it was the second coming of Jesus. I feel so bad for these kids. All those idiot adults just sitting around mulling over if they should go home, and then they have to rush to get to the ferry because they took too much time trying to decide to go home. Idiots.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ghostboy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 am plus to me it looks like she's talking to the camera as a way to process everything that's going on, because there aren't any adults around
Their nanny looks like a college kid and Shari might be the more responsible person in charge. They knew in NYC things were changing and the trip should have been cancelled due to family obligations. They were in NYC 2 w ago according to IG (March 10th) and the headlines were about COVID-international travel problems, especially cruise ships. Common sense overrides when the actual COVID restrictions were put in place. To me, I rather them admit their error and say we would have done it different realizing the seriousness of this virus.
Instead, you have Kevin on IG surprised at their grocery store shelves are emptied.

This is on the vlog where she introduces the nanny. This is a joke. :|
As responsibilities build for my parents, we felt it was time...to get a nanny while we traveled! (This was filmed over a week ago, pre-COVID19 restrictions)
Alycat_2001_uk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alycat_2001_uk »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:03 am
ghostboy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 am plus to me it looks like she's talking to the camera as a way to process everything that's going on, because there aren't any adults around
Their nanny looks like a college kid and Shari might be the more responsible person in charge. They knew in NYC things were changing and the trip should have been cancelled due to family obligations. They were in NYC 2 w ago according to IG (March 10th) and the headlines were about COVID-international travel problems, especially cruise ships. Common sense overrides when the actual COVID restrictions were put in place. To me, I rather them admit their error and say we would have done it different realizing the seriousness of this virus.
Instead, you have Kevin on IG surprised at their grocery store shelves are emptied.

This is on the vlog where she introduces the nanny. This is a joke. :|
As responsibilities build for my parents, we felt it was time...to get a nanny while we traveled! (This was filmed over a week ago, pre-COVID19 restrictions)
So many people in the comments seem to genuinely think that they set off 'before Coronavirus' like it was some big surprise.
Today's video with the over dramatic music is them trying to save face and look like they came home early because they're such good parents. I feel so sorry for those kids.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I can’t believe she uploaded such a stupid vlog in the middle of a pandemic! Rushing panicked to return! Who is she freaking kidding? If the others had said lets stay she would totally be all over it!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Alycat_2001_uk wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:24 am So many people in the comments seem to genuinely think that they set off 'before Coronavirus' like it was some big surprise.
Today's video with the over dramatic music is them trying to save face and look like they came home early because they're such good parents. I feel so sorry for those kids.
Just like Chad's homecoming videos, they are going to make a ton of money on these vlog(s) and this video could go viral...over 7000 views per hour right now. The Griffith family are terrible, in my opinion, exploiting a pandemic with the content they are uploading. They also have family members that could help their communities including: a nurse who doesn't work, but my guess receives healthcare from taxpayers->including nurses that do work. Another one who could be an essential working at P&G to ensure the plant runs smoothly. One who complains about school is out and staying home. There other means to help up their community they could be doing, but it isn't visible in their videos. For example, contributing to food shelves etc. Instead, they are going on vacations in a beautiful tropical area. This looks at individual states curves https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections It looks like all states will see a crisis:( Utah will not be spared.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:08 pm I can’t believe she uploaded such a stupid vlog in the middle of a pandemic! Rushing panicked to return! Who is she freaking kidding? If the others had said lets stay she would totally be all over it!
They cut their vacation short by one day. They are acting like they have sacrificed so much for their children's sake.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:12 pm
Parktown wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:08 pm I can’t believe she uploaded such a stupid vlog in the middle of a pandemic! Rushing panicked to return! Who is she freaking kidding? If the others had said lets stay she would totally be all over it!
They cut their vacation short by one day. They are acting like they have sacrificed so much for their children's sake.
To me it looked like Shana was the only one who was concerned. Compared to the cold calculated manner of the other ShamelesslyFragiles (did they name themselves that with their egos in mind?), Shana actually comes off as a normal empathetic human. They even gave her a hard time for trying to protect herself from COVID-19. They would probably still be cruising on that yacht today if it weren't for Shana. I bet Ruby hates her for ruining the opportunity to be quarantined away from her kids in the BVIs.

I wish I could say that the fact that she couldn't come up with a reason that the flight had not a single medical professional onboard (in the middle of a pandemic) was alarming.....but really I expect nothing less from these idiots. Ruby responded to a Spanish viewer that she didn't keep up with the news and had no idea that Spain was affected :(
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

I want to know who was screaming “holy shit” at the beginning of the vlog when they were on the boat 😂 Ruby forgot to edit it out lol
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Ruby is an actual idiot and is APART of the problem with the pandemic right when she said the statement, “if I get sick because of the man up front, then I get sick”

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Ruby always get the stare and then the lukewarm hug, greeting. Kevin gets the welcome home dad, we've missed you and a long big hug from each child.
I wonder why that is?
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

it actually made me sad to see Eve saying she's afraid to go down and Ruby and Kevin being more bothered with the dog than their youngest...
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Namm wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:50 am Ruby always get the stare and then the lukewarm hug, greeting. Kevin gets the welcome home dad, we've missed you and a long big hug from each child.
I wonder why that is?
The kids aren't dumb, they know Ruby's love goes to YoutTube first. She'll be a lonely woman sitting in her big house one day, wondering why her kids dont' visit often and grandkids have no connection to her.
Alycat_2001_uk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alycat_2001_uk »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 am it actually made me sad to see Eve saying she's afraid to go down and Ruby and Kevin being more bothered with the dog than their youngest...
Her feelings aren't interesting if Ruby can't tie it in to her fake counseling thing.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

It's actually unhealthy how angry these vlogs are making me but I can't stop watching (on that other website to not give them a f***ing cent). They are playing the victim over this traveling home nonsense and it's pissing me right off. YES THE VIRUS WAS ALREADY A HUGE FREAKING DEAL BEFORE YOU LEFT HOME. Their minions are still defending them over this in the comments saying it wasn't! What pathetic excuses for parents. They do not care about getting home to their kids. They abandoned them in the middle of a pandemic, and only cared to come home once and EARTHQUAKE (not even the pandemic!!!!) caused their friends to decide they should go home. I'm sure Ruby and Kevin would have stay the final day if it was just them. Honestly the kids would be emotionally better off without them.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

They deserved all the hoops they had to jump through to get home. Shouldn’t have gone in the first place.

Return to “8 Passengers”