8 Passengers: Spreading a Disease while Doing As I Please | Part #16

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Spreading a Disease while Doing As I Please | Part #16

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:15 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:14 pm Taking someone's bed is dehumanizing.

The issue is one child can lose their phone forever for something another won't.

Even prisoners have their own stuff not "the room my mom allows me to use"

Religious punishment camping in the woods?

She's always been wackadoodle but some shit is clearly abusive but she's a rich white lady so legally I doubt anything will happen.
Having an i-pad is a privledge, having your lunch at school and a bed to sleep in are basic needs you need to meet for your child. If they were a poor family and the child went without lunch on more than one occasion or it was noted that a child was sleeping on a bean bag for over 7 months you KNOW that cps would be involved, why is it Ok just because they are a rich white mormon family?
I truly believe that many YouTuber families would have social work involved if it wasn't for the fact they're rich and white. They have way WAY more leeway than poor families let alone poor not white families.

Can you imagine if a poor black mom with 5 kids from 3 daddies left her kids to play in the street with no shoes like Jess or didn't provide a bed intentionally for 7 months or food like this one. I'm also thinking how much is Dad involved in these decisions because as often as religious women go on about traditional roles these YouTuber women are often married to these dudes who just exist to make money and babies...until they quit to YouTube full time.

If anything does come of it they will use their giant platforms and fan bases to paint themselves as the real victims. You think either parent in the
mollybaby
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mollybaby »

Josette wrote:
This guy makes good videos about them but a lot of times it’s obvious he hasn’t done his full research.

He included a clip from one of the throwback Christmas vlogs they used to post where Ellie is really little and teenage Bonnie is showing a pair of pants she received. He kept referring to Bonnie as Shari. He didn’t realize it was a video from the Griffiths teenage years and thought it was uploaded recently by Ruby. The clip looks like it’s now been removed from the video since I think some people left comments about it being inaccurate.

The clip of Abby crying in the inner tube was incredibly painful. I almost forgot about the push ups she made Russell do for leaving his socks on the driveway. Ruby licking Shari and rubbing Eve’s hips is so disturbing. How can she think any of this is ok? Showing your pre teens buying training bras so you can make money? Kevin and Ruby are sick individuals. Just sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkle lemon »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:23 pm It just doesn't make any sense. They claim to "protect" their children from the internet and outside influences yet her children's rights to privacy have been forever changed thanks to their parents filming them for youtube. This will follow them. This will come up in school applications and job interviews and when they meet a person they'd like to date. They may find out stills from the videos have made it to creeper websites. They will meet people who know more about the inner workings of their family life than any stranger should.

If they really wanted to protect their kids from the evils of the world they sure went about it in an ass backwards way.
I agree and I feel like all the focus on Chad's punishments and Eve's lack of lunch is creating a smokescreen for some of the bigger issues at stake here.
If some creepy old guy was hanging around playgrounds filming children and putting the footage online to share with other pedophiles that would be a crime wouldn't it? No parent would tolerate allowing that to happen...yet these all of these family vloggers are doing exactly that. Filming children who are not able to understand the ramifications of being put in the public eye nor consent to it, in return for money is just so WRONG. None of these adults would agree to being filmed without their consent but as long as the kids are their personal cash cows it's perfectly OK to film them. How on earth can a parent possibly explain to their kids that sick fucks are using their pictures to masturbate and fantasize over and then tell them.."but it's OK because we earned so much money filming that brand deal" or "we got a sponsored trip to Disneyland". There's also no guarantee that these kids won't get stalked by insane viewers for years - even if they are no longer on youtube. Social media means that these kids will never be able to regain anonymity if they want to live a life out of the public eye. Can you imagine being 18 years old and having total strangers following all of your social media because they used to watch your family vlogs from 10 years ago? Or worse, they watched your birth online and are now invested in your life even though you have no idea who they are. The whole thing is just awful and sad.
scd
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by scd »

Parktown wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:33 pm Putting Chad to suggest a punishment for Eve is a manipulative tactic towards Chad! If he gets to choose or she pretends to let him choose she in a way validates that she was right in punishing him!
For some of the posts above about electronics ,it was never about electronics or confiscating them kids are better off for it! But in her case and her kids is she never provides options! If you are going to be in lockdown get them to sports!!! Drive them to their friends! Make an effort to socialize them! No Ruby they don’t want to hang with YOU!!! And YES it is your job to find these outlets for them!
So it was never about the electronics and bed those were extra cruelness she is like an abusive spouse stripping everything she can friends life fun so she can have total control over them! No wonder Ellie who she had a big role raising can’t stand her not that she is any better now using Ruby’s tactics on her own kids and all probably raised by gran that way!
I know every mom feels me when I say oh no not another party invite or playdate but we go each time and we interact with people we wouldn’t normally do, but we do this because not only does it bring joy to our offsprings but is the most crucial part of their development! Ruby in her own word has zero compassion and zero affection!

AND they can’t go outside because the backyard is under major renovation and the front yard is holding supplies for the backyard.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=250&t=16411

❤️💙💙❤️

Return to “8 Passengers”