Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: No beds, no food, but mom loves motherhood! | Part 18

Unread post by Josette »

boychik0830 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:26 am
Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:07 am
boychik0830 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:28 am I'm surprised that she lets Chad have posters in his room as I thought they weren't allowed to decorate their room at all. I'm also surprised to see that chad has friends as he mentioned in that deleted video that he had no friends unless these are all youtube families children like boston and brock. I am just glad that chad is getting more attention as he usually gets left out of the videos.
I hope she pays him well for this vlog, as I'm sure it will get more views than usual.
I'm sure she won't do that as she will expect him to just be grateful that he was allowed to be in a video as that is a privilege as he doesn't have to be allowed anything Judy like he wasn't allowed to have a bed for a long time.

Exactly! And IMHO the only reason this vlog exists in the first place is to help deflect all the criticism of how poorly Chad is treated by his parents, how he's pretty much the black sheep of the family, etc. I seriously doubt this is a typical "normal" day for him.

Having said that, I'm not happy about the lack of mask wearing and/or improper wearing (Pulled down below nose) in the vlog, especially considering Chad had Covid along with his dad and Shari. Does his family believe that having Covid makes you immune from re-infection? Do his friends & their families think that too? Sadly they probably do.
destroyedbythesun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by destroyedbythesun »

I remember this old website from when I was in college ratemyprofessors.com that allows students to review college professors.

Here is a link Kevin's reviews: https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRa ... Profs=true
emma2948
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma2948 »

destroyedbythesun wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 am I remember this old website from when I was in college ratemyprofessors.com that allows students to review college professors.

Here is a link Kevin's reviews: https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRa ... Profs=true
I'm in college now and I can't believe I've never thought to google Kevin's prof reviews on my own. To be honest though, looking at those reviews, I'm not surprised that most of the reviews are bad. But I do question the legitimacy of some of those reviews, some of those reviews were posted between the end of last year and the beginning of this year, so it could just be some people who also don't like the Franke family in general (not blaming them, but a website used to review his teaching style is not exactly the place to spew your dislike for him). At the same time, they could be completely legitimate reviews as it points out Kevin's narcissicm, one of his students even said "He seemed a lot more into himself than the class or his students," and it also points out Kevin pushing his beliefs down his students' throats, "He tried to brainwash our class into believing in the mormon religion even though not everyone at the school is. He does not know how to separate church and state." However, both of these comments come from the same account, who said in his first review that his grade for the class is C+, but in his second review changes it to an A-, so it could just be a butthurt student, or someone who isn't particularly fond of thr Franke family in general (although I can see why).
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

emma2948 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 pm
destroyedbythesun wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 am I remember this old website from when I was in college ratemyprofessors.com that allows students to review college professors.

I'm in college now and I can't believe I've never thought to google Kevin's prof reviews on my own. To be honest though, looking at those reviews, I'm not surprised that most of the reviews are bad. But I do question the legitimacy of some of those reviews, some of those reviews were posted between the end of last year and the beginning of this year, so it could just be some people who also don't like the Franke family in general (not blaming them, but a website used to review his teaching style is not exactly the place to spew your dislike for him). At the same time, they could be completely legitimate reviews as it points out Kevin's narcissicm, one of his students even said "He seemed a lot more into himself than the class or his students," and it also points out Kevin pushing his beliefs down his students' throats, "He tried to brainwash our class into believing in the mormon religion even though not everyone at the school is. He does not know how to separate church and state." However, both of these comments come from the same account, who said in his first review that his grade for the class is C+, but in his second review changes it to an A-, so it could just be a butthurt student, or someone who isn't particularly fond of thr Franke family in general (although I can see why).
Yeah, Kevin's ratings aren't that impressive, but the students who complain about separation of church and state need to understand that they're attending a PRIVATE university that's owned by the LDS/Mormon church so it doesn't really apply in this case. I wouldn't be surprised if professors are encouraged to proselytize their religion in the hopes of gaining converts.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

It’s so frightening how she just loses Russell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Ckc717 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:32 pm It’s so frightening how she just loses Russell

She tried to make a big deal about getting lost and how frightened he must have been, but Russell was not falling for it and just did what he was taught to do (sit down until you are found by family members). Ruby gave him the worst advice....find a mother with lots of kids because they are safe??? God, she is stupid, and this vlog was so lame....and btw, it was filmed BEFORE Christmas!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Liz_444 wrote:
Ckc717 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:32 pm It’s so frightening how she just loses Russell

She tried to make a big deal about getting lost and how frightened he must have been, but Russell was not falling for it and just did what he was taught to do (sit down until you are found by family members). Ruby gave him the worst advice....find a mother with lots of kids because they are safe??? God, she is stupid, and this vlog was so lame....and btw, it was filmed BEFORE Christmas!
Imagine a random kid going up to Ruby Doo while lost. Ruby would lose that child, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:03 pm
Liz_444 wrote:

Imagine a random kid going up to Ruby Doo while lost. Ruby would lose that child, too.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
emma2948
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma2948 »

Did anyone else see Ruby doonys insta stories today? Apparently (according to Ruby) Eve was MaNiPuLaTiNg Shari into letting her eat more cookies. I'm sorry, we're talking about a 7-8 year old kid, if she's actually manipulating someone, she learned it from someone close to her, and considering the fact that Eve is no longer at real school, you can only assume that she learnt it from Ruby, her pathetic teacher/mom. Also has anyone else noticed that Ruby's name for Shari is still "Shari oldest daughter"??? What's up with that? I know Ruby has 6 kids, but not knowing who's who is embarrassing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Josette wrote:
emma2948 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 pm

Yeah, Kevin's ratings aren't that impressive, but the students who complain about separation of church and state need to understand that they're attending a PRIVATE university that's owned by the LDS/Mormon church so it doesn't really apply in this case. I wouldn't be surprised if professors are encouraged to proselytize their religion in the hopes of gaining converts.
I think what you’re looking at as the username is actually the class title, I do think the review mentioning Religion is fabricated, though.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

emma2948 wrote:Did anyone else see Ruby doonys insta stories today? Apparently (according to Ruby) Eve was MaNiPuLaTiNg Shari into letting her eat more cookies. I'm sorry, we're talking about a 7-8 year old kid, if she's actually manipulating someone, she learned it from someone close to her, and considering the fact that Eve is no longer at real school, you can only assume that she learnt it from Ruby, her pathetic teacher/mom. Also has anyone else noticed that Ruby's name for Shari is still "Shari oldest daughter"??? What's up with that? I know Ruby has 6 kids, but not knowing who's who is embarrassing.
Project much, Ruby? She's the queen of manipulation and gaslighting.
Betting she has "Oldest Daughter" after Shari's name not because she can't remember, but because she shares these little interactions on SM and wants to make sure her audience knows who all the players are.
And WTF does "spitting facts" mean?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I did see that IG. We watched her teach Eve to manipulate live on camera.

The irony of hiring one of the most manipulative women I have ever seen to lead a conference of detecting manipulation in one's life is insane. I wonder if Kevin has been pulled into the ConneXions MLM or if he just tagged along to avoid the children. I find it telling that they went to St. George, and there is no sign of them having visited Ellie. Saving it for a vlog? Weren't welcome? Aren't allowed to publicly post them anymore?

I always assumed she labeled her family contacts so that when the apocalypse hits and someone finds her dead body, they can call the appropriate survivor to collect it. For example, Eve (youngest daughter) would be too busy gorging herself on millions of freeze dried cookies without the food Nazi around, so she'd want them to choose Shari (oldest daughter) from her contacts.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I forgot to ask all of you who watch those 8P edits recently! Did any of you see that post of an ex-Mormon claiming that she was propositioned by someone high in the LDS church (NOT FLDS) to be his secret plural wife? She claims that it is still practiced in secret by many people in positions of power, and specifically listed "BYU Professors". She made no inference to Kevin, but it just got my conspiratorial mind going again. He would be away pretty often if he was spending part time with his other family....a theory I have suggested in jest on this thread before. Also a theory that fits with Ruby getting shunned from her family, and Bonnie nearly breaking down talking about people keeping secrets from their spouses/families for years. I meant to respond to the post to see if she was just a random troll or obviously mentally ill, but my computer shut down with too many tabs open and I lost track of the comment.

Also, not really a fan of those edits, I was just curious to see what people were saying in the comments. But there is one that actually made me laugh out loud. The consensus seems to be that Ruby is the devil, Kevin looks like a naked mole rat, Shari is a "Karen" in love with Chad, Abby is a mini-Karen in training by Shari, and Julie and Chad are normal and need to escape. Oh and Eve is "a queen". Shari must regret going back to private school right now, with the popularity of these edits...

i_just_cant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_just_cant »

emma2948 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:08 pmAlso has anyone else noticed that Ruby's name for Shari is still "Shari oldest daughter"??? What's up with that? I know Ruby has 6 kids, but not knowing who's who is embarrassing.
Maybe it's because Kevin's mom is also "Shari Franke"? It must be confusing for this family with all the names they re-use.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Today Shari's video is "who is most likely too..." with the girls. One question was "who is most likely to sneak out?" and Abby says she has snuck out before. Shari and Julie are totally shocked and asked her where she went. Turns out Abby thinks leaving her bed means sneaking out. Shari was like "um yeah that's not sneaking out" and I'm like poor girls to be so naive.
rulatows000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rulatows000 »

Wow, Ruby went a whole year without shopping. She bought herself clothes on multiple occasions, bought an expensive freeze drier, bought things for their apocalypse survival kits, bought new toilet seats for every toilet in the house, bought a mechanical toilet, bought herself a shed, bought herself a new patio and backyard, bought an entire schoolroom, and bought a hot tub - all without shopping! That's amazing! Oh, and what did she learn from it? Nothing, apparently. No deep revelation that she doesn't need the extravagant things she constantly buys, or that material things aren't everything. Nope, she just learned what kind of clothes she likes to buy and which she doesn't like to buy. Such an important lesson. Oh, and it's her birthday month so she's going to binge shop and has a pile of J. Crew boxes stacked to the ceiling. I suppose she'll fall right back into her 'addiction', starting the new year with a massive shopping haul. She'll need to shop to get out of bed every morning. Because, you know, it is so very difficult to get out of bed and into a nice warm bath every morning.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I noticed something in Shari's vlog today that I've seen in at least a couple of Ruby's vlogs as well. Abby's hands are like a different color than her arms and look kind of blotchy. I noticed she had what looked like really bad rashes on both of them a few weeks back in Ruby's vlog. I wonder if she is allergic to something she handles while baking or some kind of soap. :|
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I was dying at how each girl said themselves as who would be most likely to sneak out. They probably wish they could sneak out of that house.

Poor Abby thought sneaking out was leaving her bed at night to go to another room of the house!

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ctx2002 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:36 am I noticed something in Shari's vlog today that I've seen in at least a couple of Ruby's vlogs as well. Abby's hands are like a different color than her arms and look kind of blotchy. I noticed she had what looked like really bad rashes on both of them a few weeks back in Ruby's vlog. I wonder if she is allergic to something she handles while baking or some kind of soap. :|
Possibly, but Raynaud’s disease is another possibilty. DIL's mother has it and cold, stress, or emotional upset are all triggers. Some foods can trigger it too.
Wheresthecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wheresthecake »

rulatows000 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:52 am Wow, Ruby went a whole year without shopping. She bought herself clothes on multiple occasions, bought an expensive freeze drier, bought things for their apocalypse survival kits, bought new toilet seats for every toilet in the house, bought a mechanical toilet, bought herself a shed, bought herself a new patio and backyard, bought an entire schoolroom, and bought a hot tub - all without shopping! That's amazing! Oh, and what did she learn from it? Nothing, apparently. No deep revelation that she doesn't need the extravagant things she constantly buys, or that material things aren't everything. Nope, she just learned what kind of clothes she likes to buy and which she doesn't like to buy. Such an important lesson. Oh, and it's her birthday month so she's going to binge shop and has a pile of J. Crew boxes stacked to the ceiling. I suppose she'll fall right back into her 'addiction', starting the new year with a massive shopping haul. She'll need to shop to get out of bed every morning. Because, you know, it is so very difficult to get out of bed and into a nice warm bath every morning.
Long time lurker of this thread. Ugh she makes my skin crawl! How can someone be so oblivious? “I’m not spending this year!” Proceeds to spend more than some people earn in an entire year of working. She’s actually too much 🙄

Return to “8 Passengers”