8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

Unread post by Namm »

I just find it amazing how Eve has grown into a young funny and intelligent little girl. Ruby almost ruined her development and progress for the views. Eve is going places in life with her little self.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Namm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:19 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:14 am

Oh wow, that is a good indicator. There can be no excuses about having "scheduling conflicts" when they are the ones throwing the party. There are several family traditions tied to baptisms too. I wonder if Eve will be the only one in the family to miss out on Grandma's baptism gift, or if tradition will soften Jen to make contact again?

I am assuming that the family is refusing to see Ruby, but I suppose it could be the other way around. How can we tell though?
8 passengers weren't at Bostons so I don't think anyone from the Griffith's will attend Eve's. They will probably invite Kevin's side of the family and maybe April and Davey but we'll see time will tell. Ruby might not film or address the occasion.
A few posts on Grandma Griffith's channel asked why Ruby and her family were never at family events. She never answered them but answered mostly all the other questions. I wonder what's going on there.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:17 pm
Namm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:19 am

8 passengers weren't at Bostons so I don't think anyone from the Griffith's will attend Eve's. They will probably invite Kevin's side of the family and maybe April and Davey but we'll see time will tell. Ruby might not film or address the occasion.
A few posts on Grandma Griffith's channel asked why Ruby and her family were never at family events. She never answered them but answered mostly all the other questions. I wonder what's going on there.
Because she's probably the reason the siblings aren't talking, parents usually are. If the issue was only between the sibling then mama and papa would still be engaging in Ruby's life, separately from the others.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by hudson »

The video of them at the Hard Rock in Mexico is sad and infuriating on so many levels:

1.) No masking or distancing. I get that it might not be required, but why would you want to be unmasked in an environment where you don't know the status of others?
2.) The kids are all overwhelmed by the concept of food being available to them whenever they want it, and not in starvation portions as a condition of being "good" and "obedient"
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Why did Shari take YOUR daughter to the doctor??
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

shortstop wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:20 am Why did Shari take YOUR daughter to the doctor??
Because Ruby had a massage appointment, DUH! Also -- why is your kid so overwhelmed with the concept of free food available to him whenever he wants it that he eats enough to VOMIT?!?
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Shari: where on earth am I going to keep this stuff until I move?

Hey Shari, weren't you just in an area where many people shared one bedroom? Um, consider yourself pretty privileged and quit whining about where you'll keep stuff. Especially when you have your own bedroom and ample size closet.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

Some stunning Franke parenting on today's vlog: Flying home from Mexico Ruby and Kevin gave their First Class tickets to Chad and Shari because they wanted to "be with the little kids", but then we hear all about some random stranger who sat with Eve in the row behind them. Eve is sick, has an ear infection and they left her to sit by herself with some man in the next row?!? Why was she not next to or sandwiched in between her two adult parents, or an older sibling? Ruby was giddy with delight that a stranger took such an interest in looking after her 7 year old daughter.... nothing creepy about that at all!!!
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

hudson wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:00 am Some stunning Franke parenting on today's vlog: Flying home from Mexico Ruby and Kevin gave their First Class tickets to Chad and Shari because they wanted to "be with the little kids", but then we hear all about some random stranger who sat with Eve in the row behind them. Eve is sick, has an ear infection and they left her to sit by herself with some man in the next row?!? Why was she not next to or sandwiched in between her two adult parents, or an older sibling? Ruby was giddy with delight that a stranger took such an interest in looking after her 7 year old daughter.... nothing creepy about that at all!!!
Aww, there's the Ruby and Kevin that have been missing. Was wondering if they had done too good of a job the past few months creating the appearance they are good, attentive, caring parents, we would forgot or fail to see the crap parents they really are. Yeah, they still suck. Pretty sad they opted to get First Class seats for themselves anyway, if something were to happen in flight, who is taking care of calming their kids.......siblings, and strangers. I'm guessing the sponsor for the resort only covered 2 first class tickets.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

After watching the vlog, there is no reason in this world Ruby or Kevin could not have switched with Eve so she was seated with one of her parents. Just goes to show they are happy to leave parenting to anyone else. So, sad, a sick child, and you still can't bother. If it were me, I would not have asked the other passenger, I would have just swapped with Eve. What makes it even uglier is Ruby is just so happy and smug about the fact there are kind people in this world. No, Ruby, there are people who cannot believe the stupidity of others, and just go with the flow so as not to cause waves.

What will she do without Shari there to take care of her parenting?
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

So Abby and Julie apparently want to escape Ruby's clutches and go to public school this year. Sadly, the two youngest will be captive to her right-wing indoctrination. Watch her IG stories for some truly terrifying insights into her home schooling philosophy. Here's a take on the textbooks she's using:https://www.currentaffairs.org/2020/09/ ... propaganda
crystalwater22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crystalwater22 »

I just watched their back to school clothes shopping video, why does this woman insist on dressing her 14 year old and 12 year old daughters like middle age women? Those fugly grandma sweaters she had Julie try on were unflattering and not for a preteen. There are plenty of places to go for teenage clothing Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, Pac Sun, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I believe it’s been over a year since the whole fam has gotten together.
AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlexVause »

I watched Ruby's homeschool haul and omg that woman is such a Karen it's insane. The dictionary from the 1800s in order to not brainwash the kids with "politically correct words" but then she literally uses the Tuttle Twins books which are as brainwashy religious as they come.

I also wonder what offensive words their kids could possibly find in a 2021 dictionary? I seriously can't even.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Really wondering what has happend that the Frankes have no relations with the relatives anymore.

So much opportunity for videos wasted, with one of her sisters building a house, another one making even more babies, and the third one sporting a ugly perm (lol), instead we only get a tour of a backyard that we have seen many times before. - Come on Ruby, what ungodly don't-wanna-see-my-sisters-anymore catastrophe happend?
boychik0830
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boychik0830 »

lip wrote:Really wondering what has happend that the Frankes have no relations with the relatives anymore.

So much opportunity for videos wasted, with one of her sisters building a house, another one making even more babies, and the third one sporting a ugly perm (lol), instead we only get a tour of a backyard that we have seen many times before. - Come on Ruby, what ungodly don't-wanna-see-my-sisters-anymore catastrophe happend?
I think they are trying to hide stuff by doing safe videos so they don't get in trouble again.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

LadySmiley1984
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadySmiley1984 »

boychik0830 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:54 am
lip wrote:Really wondering what has happend that the Frankes have no relations with the relatives anymore.

I think they are trying to hide stuff by doing safe videos so they don't get in trouble again.

I was curious about this as well, curious enough to hunt online to see if anyone else knew and stumbled across this message board. The whole thing seems odd....no family vacation with the Griffiths side but I don't see them vacationing with Kevin's side of the family either. The kids have said in vlogs that they don't have any friends which makes me wonder who those people are that show up when they do things like dances....unless it is a group of kids (that involved a Franke kid's date) and that is how they are included with all of these other kids. I hate that Ruby is so adamant about not allowing the kids to continue to live with them past the age of 18 and flat out says "my kids are not welcome to live here after they turn 18." There are a lot of reasons why a child might have to move back into their parents house (even just for a short time) but you can tell she is one of those people that will turn her kids away at the door. She doesn't even like the fact that they rode the bus this year when they wanted to go to school and talked about how bad things happen on the bus. Bad things happen everywhere and if you don't prepare your kids with the tools to handle those situations, you are setting them up for failure. Going back to when she was going to be a "life coach" you can re-watch the videos and her tone is completely off like she is life-coaching her children every time they talk to her about something. She makes everything into some dramatic conversation like the dad on Full House.

Back to them having lack of contact with family, I could understand if they lived far away....but they don't. Bonnie and Ellie have not only spent time with Julie but they have also stopped by to see the new baby. Ruby has not uttered a word about Julie expecting or having her baby. She didn't really say anything when it came to Ellie moving either and I don't remember them saying goodbye to them before they moved to St. George. They haven't been going on vacations with the rest of the family and it seems like the kids don't really care (unless that is off screen) that they don't see their cousins. Maybe they have been isolated from them for so long that they aren't even close to them? Bonnie, Ellie and Julie have all posted videos of Bonnie/Ellie visiting post Millie's birth and bringing homemade canned foods for Julie, plus Bonnie and Grandma Griffiths both helped watch Julie's other kids to give her a break after she got back from the hospital. Ellie couldn't because obviously she lives further away....so she has a good excuse but Ruby has a huge house, no job and all of her kids are pretty self sufficient, why didn't she help for a day or two? I get why Bonnie, Julie and Ellie are not as tight with Beau, but to have one sister that seems so completely out of the picture that they (Ruby) cannot even show up with Julie's son was baptized and never talks about the rest of the family.....so weird. Since Grandma Griffiths didn't answer the question about Ruby in the Q&A, it makes me wonder if the family is frustrated with Ruby and her lack of letting the kids be kids, upset that Ruby only thinks about herself and isn't willing to give (even her time) within the Griffiths family as a whole, and Ruby didn't like when it was pointed out to her. Between Bonnie's family, Ellie's family, and Julie's family....they are pretty active in helping out other family members (including Grandma and Grandpa Griffiths and Beau) and they all parent more alike, but you just never see Ruby helping anyone out and she is SO strict with her kids to the point where it is completely controlling.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Shari: "I'm a good driver" - Forgets to turn off car. (This happend before, she forgot to turn off the car in the freaking garage!) :-o

About the cut-off-relatives situation: Man this is tense. A real cliffhanger. :D
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

LadySmiley1984 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:39 pm
boychik0830 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:54 am I think they are trying to hide stuff by doing safe videos so they don't get in trouble again.

I was curious about this as well, curious enough to hunt online to see if anyone else knew and stumbled across this message board. The whole thing seems odd....no family vacation with the Griffiths side but I don't see them vacationing with Kevin's side of the family either. The kids have said in vlogs that they don't have any friends which makes me wonder who those people are that show up when they do things like dances....unless it is a group of kids (that involved a Franke kid's date) and that is how they are included with all of these other kids. I hate that Ruby is so adamant about not allowing the kids to continue to live with them past the age of 18 and flat out says "my kids are not welcome to live here after they turn 18." There are a lot of reasons why a child might have to move back into their parents house (even just for a short time) but you can tell she is one of those people that will turn her kids away at the door. She doesn't even like the fact that they rode the bus this year when they wanted to go to school and talked about how bad things happen on the bus. Bad things happen everywhere and if you don't prepare your kids with the tools to handle those situations, you are setting them up for failure. Going back to when she was going to be a "life coach" you can re-watch the videos and her tone is completely off like she is life-coaching her children every time they talk to her about something. She makes everything into some dramatic conversation like the dad on Full House.

Back to them having lack of contact with family, I could understand if they lived far away....but they don't. Bonnie and Ellie have not only spent time with Julie but they have also stopped by to see the new baby. Ruby has not uttered a word about Julie expecting or having her baby. She didn't really say anything when it came to Ellie moving either and I don't remember them saying goodbye to them before they moved to St. George. They haven't been going on vacations with the rest of the family and it seems like the kids don't really care (unless that is off screen) that they don't see their cousins. Maybe they have been isolated from them for so long that they aren't even close to them? Bonnie, Ellie and Julie have all posted videos of Bonnie/Ellie visiting post Millie's birth and bringing homemade canned foods for Julie, plus Bonnie and Grandma Griffiths both helped watch Julie's other kids to give her a break after she got back from the hospital. Ellie couldn't because obviously she lives further away....so she has a good excuse but Ruby has a huge house, no job and all of her kids are pretty self sufficient, why didn't she help for a day or two? I get why Bonnie, Julie and Ellie are not as tight with Beau, but to have one sister that seems so completely out of the picture that they (Ruby) cannot even show up with Julie's son was baptized and never talks about the rest of the family.....so weird. Since Grandma Griffiths didn't answer the question about Ruby in the Q&A, it makes me wonder if the family is frustrated with Ruby and her lack of letting the kids be kids, upset that Ruby only thinks about herself and isn't willing to give (even her time) within the Griffiths family as a whole, and Ruby didn't like when it was pointed out to her. Between Bonnie's family, Ellie's family, and Julie's family....they are pretty active in helping out other family members (including Grandma and Grandpa Griffiths and Beau) and they all parent more alike, but you just never see Ruby helping anyone out and she is SO strict with her kids to the point where it is completely controlling.
I don't think the rift has anything to do with how Ruby mistreats her children. All the sisters are horrible mothers to their children. Just watch how Bonnie mistreats her sons. Bonnies boys already show signs of anxiety.
I think something happened between Ruby and her mother and Ruby chose to leave the union. It's just weird how they all act as if she never existed in their family.
nesland300
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nesland300 »

Anybody know what the deal is with Chad? He seems to have been sent away again.

Return to “8 Passengers”