• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Part 9

Re: Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Pa

Postby mintcupcake » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Aaryn and Rashelle are ghost hunting and it's creepy AF please go watch Rashelle's instastory.
mintcupcake
Amateur

Advertisement

Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Part 9

Postby gangiee09 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:53 pm

mintcupcake wrote:Aaryn and Rashelle are ghost hunting and it's creepy AF please go watch Rashelle's instastory.

I saw it on her live... that ghost is real! It was creepy and just gave me the creeps. But her phone died and so she couldn’t save the “live story” because it died midway when she was live. But aaryn’s phone picked up the ghost with the face recognition on snap chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gangiee09
Talker

Postby mintcupcake » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

gangiee09 wrote:
mintcupcake wrote:Aaryn and Rashelle are ghost hunting and it's creepy AF please go watch Rashelle's instastory.

I saw it on her live... that ghost is real! It was creepy and just gave me the creeps. But her phone died and so she couldn’t save the “live story” because it died midway when she was live. But aaryn’s phone picked up the ghost with the face recognition on snap chat.

I know same here! That mess had me snugglin' up to my hubs real quick! They had me dying in their instastories too. I can't wait for the vlog.
mintcupcake
Amateur

Postby vandelynn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 am

Im glad she finally gave us an update lol she should just change her channel to ghost hunting and all will be good lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
True Gossiper

Postby vandelynn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 am

mintcupcake wrote:
gangiee09 wrote:

I know same here! That mess had me snugglin' up to my hubs real quick! They had me dying in their instastories too. I can't wait for the vlog.
One of the first vlogs i've been looking forward to in a LONG time!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
True Gossiper

Postby Lextastic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 am

brookiemack wrote:If she wore extensions they would be sponsored and she’d be making money off of it! So my guess is no

Hahaha I totally agree - I think she just has super luscious hair!

I've followed this thread for a while, but my memory isn't so great, is Aaryn Greek? She calls her mum "Yaya" and that is the Greek word for grandma (although I've always spelled it Yiayia). My hair is like identical to Aaryn's mum's hair - although I am a brunette.

(PS this is my first post, sorry if I am doing this wrong... I made an account to snark on Brit but the thread go too drama-y so I abandoned ship haha).
Lextastic
Amateur

Postby itsjustme21 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 am

gangiee09 wrote:

Ugh I wanted to see the live! Where snap recognized a face? Freakyyyyy shit lol

itsjustme21
Informer

Postby BobbiB6606 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 am

She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby itsjustme21 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:05 am

BobbiB6606 wrote:She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.

It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers she has more issues than I thought lol

itsjustme21
Informer

Postby adb20 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 am

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, however from someone who’s had hair extensions for years and years, I can totally say she has them. Either for volume/length or both. Notice that her hair line is suffering from postpartum hair loss yet her ends(which is thinnest part of your hair in anyone) are super thick and even. Real hair is not like that. Her mom has curly hair which is a whole different game and totally explain her natural volume.
adb20
Amateur

Postby IDK86 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 am

itsjustme21 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.

It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers she has more issues than I thought lol

I was going to come on here and say that I don't know why she can't stay by herself since she did it all week when Nick worked away in GA but then I realised that she had a nanny, grocery delivery, pre cooked meals and cleaners which she doesnt have in TX...yet...and I forgot that she can't take her kids anywhere (apart from target/starbucks) without having someone with her either.

I didn't see where she mentioned her staying but 10 days!! Just to keep your friend company you're willing to leave your son for 10 days!!! I mean if she was ill or genuinely in need of someone there then that's different but this isn't that. My God, grow up Aaryn!
IDK86
Talker

Postby glorygirl920 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 am

itsjustme21 wrote:

It does seem weird but then I remember people found her address so I'd be scared to stay home alone too if I were semi known on YouTube and people knew my address.

I'm wondering now if the family that owned that house had ghost experiences and that's why they're renting it out??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby MintJulep » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:10 am

Is Nick on a business trip again?
MintJulep
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:14 am

glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

It does seem weird but then I remember people found her address so I'd be scared to stay home alone too if I were semi known on YouTube and people knew my address.

I'm wondering now if the family that owned that house had ghost experiences and that's why they're renting it out??

I thought Aaryn and Nick bought the house.

chloe6124
True Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:15 am

IDK86 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

I was going to come on here and say that I don't know why she can't stay by herself since she did it all week when Nick worked away in GA but then I realised that she had a nanny, grocery delivery, pre cooked meals and cleaners which she doesnt have in TX...yet...and I forgot that she can't take her kids anywhere (apart from target/starbucks) without having someone with her either.

I didn't see where she mentioned her staying but 10 days!! Just to keep your friend company you're willing to leave your son for 10 days!!! I mean if she was ill or genuinely in need of someone there then that's different but this isn't that. My God, grow up Aaryn!

She only had a nanny a few hours a week.

chloe6124
True Gossiper

Postby itsjustme21 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:20 am

chloe6124 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:[quote="BobbiB6606"]She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nah they are definitely renting.

itsjustme21
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:23 am

itsjustme21 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:[quote="itsjustme21"][quote="BobbiB6606"]She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.

Why do you say that? I don’t get that at all. She said she could see herself there for a long time. You usually don’t see that nice of a house to rent. But you could be right because of having to leave GA so quick. Plus it would be hard to get a mortgage with Nick having just left his job. Anyway I don’t think she has said either way if they are renting or bought it.

chloe6124
True Gossiper

Postby Jujuisonthatbeat » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:26 am

glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

I get the vibe she's over the house already. Like she already knows she's moving. Prob right next door to her friend Amanda.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Informer

Postby glorygirl920 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:32 am

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:[quote="BobbiB6606"]She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.

I get the vibe she's over the house already. Like she already knows she's moving. Prob right next door to her friend Amanda.[/quote]People found the listing on a home rental website and it was last listed as for rent and not for sale so that's why people think she's renting.

glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby IDK86 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 am

I didn't see where she mentioned her staying but 10 days!! Just to keep your friend company you're willing to leave your son for 10 days!!! I mean if she was ill or genuinely in need of someone there then that's different but this isn't that. My God, grow up Aaryn![/quote]

She only had a nanny a few hours a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She had her for 3hrs 3x a week, that's more than a few hours imo...
IDK86
Talker

Postby BobbiB6606 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:06 am

IDK86 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

Apparently Nick left for a Bachelor party last weekend and considering Skyla's birthday is the next weekend, Aaryn asked her to come for the whole 10 days. It's toward the end of last night's live stream.
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby glorygirl920 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:10 am

BobbiB6606 wrote:
IDK86 wrote:

Apparently Nick left for a Bachelor party last weekend and considering Skyla's birthday is the next weekend, Aaryn asked her to come for the whole 10 days. It's toward the end of last night's live stream.[/quote]Wow nice. Nick finally got his break

glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby IDK86 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 am

Oh ok thanks, I didn't watch the live. Wonder how Aaryn would feel if Nicks out there partying & accepting drinks from women during this trip!
IDK86
Talker

Postby MintJulep » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 am

IDK86 wrote:Oh ok thanks, I didn't watch the live. Wonder how Aaryn would feel if Nicks out there partying & accepting drinks from women during this trip!

He would probably accept the drinks with a smile and tell them "sorry I'm married", Aaryn on the other hand openly bragging about flirting in order to get them free.
MintJulep
Informer

Postby IDK86 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:39 pm

MintJulep wrote:
IDK86 wrote:Oh ok thanks, I didn't watch the live. Wonder how Aaryn would feel if Nicks out there partying & accepting drinks from women during this trip!

He would probably accept the drinks with a smile and tell them "sorry I'm married", Aaryn on the other hand openly bragging about flirting in order to get them free.

Right! I bet she regrets admitting that while she was drunk. I so wish I got a screenshot of it but it's the internet, it'll be out there somewhere lol.
IDK86
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams