• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Postby Rottiemom » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm

I’m aaryn’s “where are we going?” Insta story, you can really tell how the paci is affecting Cryla’s speech. I know she’s still learning to talk, but you can tell the way she shapes her mouth when talking its as if she has a paci in, even tho she doesn’t.
Rottiemom
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Redoakswife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:53 pm

thewhisper wrote:Does she even realize how stupid she looks when she tweets a picture of Adeline happily playing toys on the floor along with a comment about her always needing to be held??

Seriously she’s trying way to hard to appear too busy to do normal things regular moms do & making it seem like it’s that babies fault smh. Well except the fact that she needs to have an excuse to drink that blue moon by 5!
Redoakswife
Wallflower

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Aryn totally outdid herself today...
She uploaded a vlog and is acting like a normal parent? (Playing with kids, getting ice cream with fam)

She totally earned herself a pizza tonight!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Rottiemom wrote:I’m aaryn’s “where are we going?” Insta story, you can really tell how the paci is affecting Cryla’s speech. I know she’s still learning to talk, but you can tell the way she shapes her mouth when talking its as if she has a paci in, even tho she doesn’t.

LOVE “Cryla!” !!!! We have a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 pm

So what is the new video about. I’m dying to know, does she eat a protein pack?

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby Mellout87 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm probably bringing up a dumb thing. But a few pages back PP is right about Adeline-flapping her hands around. She does do a weird thing with her hands- turns her hands and wiggles her wrists. Idk how to describe it. Lol. I agree.. I've never seen a baby do that before. It does remind me of a STIM. Which can be a sensory thing. I know, I known she's a baby...but it is very strange.
Mellout87
Amateur

Postby Stellar » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:22 pm

That vlog was so boring, I couldn’t even finish. I had to stop at the montage.

Aaryn, no one wants to see another hotel tour from you.

Stellar
Informer

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Erin says she wants to have a party at a fancy hotel just like that one for Ad’s birthday because it was a “genius” idea. Seriously, what was so genius? It’s just another way to spend a fuckton of money... and by the way Erin you had better commit to making a hell of a lot more videos and start being nice to people if you expect THAT kind of money.

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby AlphaChick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Sorry I had too lol She more than likely always makes it known she drinks every day bc of us talking about it. Instead of trying to spite us she just makes herself look totallt trashy drinking every night while taking care of little ones.
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180712/710ac369da3595706193a8f7f75da086.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
AlphaChick
Amateur

Postby _redhotfirecracker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Today's vlog was super boring and had me seriously questioning why I was even watching in the first place. But then, morbid curiosity got the best of me, and I watched some more. I didn't understand why she would attempt to vlog several small/pointless segments at a time if some of her in-laws weren't interested in being on camera in Arizona. In that case, why vlog at her niece's birthday party at all? If people didn't want to be filmed, she may as well have just soaked in the weekend without taping any of it and enjoyed quality time with her girls and Nick's family. I thought it was silly to film by herself in a room and talk about all the things they were doing, none of which were all that interesting to begin with. Yawn.

Also, I noticed she said Nick's sister bought Skyla, Adeline, and their two cousins the matching Minnie Mouse PJ's, so I suppose Aaryn wasn't trying to upstage anybody in that regard. I guess I can give her a teeny, tiny bit of credit for that, but not for much else.

Also, it's glaringly apparent Aaryn hates vlogging and doesn't want to do it anymore, so why bother? May as well hire a nanny to watch the girls so she can go back to making her little glitter Yetis and selling them on Etsy. No point in doing something you can't stand, and doing YouTube clearly doesn't make her very happy. She doesn't put even the slightest bit of effort into it anymore.
_redhotfirecracker
Amateur

Postby vandelynn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Redoakswife wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:[quote="Redoakswife"]

Also a pet peeve how in the world can some of you not spell her name correctly when replying on here? Erin Aaron... its AARYN its posted all over the place how do you screw that up? for the love of god pay just a little attention, not for the sake of Aaryn, but for my pregnant nerves 8-)

As someone who refuses to spell her ridiculous name ‘correctly,’ sorry it upsets you so much. Her name is damn and affected, just like her.

It doesn’t “upset me so much” just didn’t know there was a purpose behind it, but it was cleared up by the others that responded to my post earlier.... I’m on your side here the bitch runs the hot mess express....choo choo!

LOL! Excellent! I’m working on a few new ones... Ironon, Skarletta and Absynthe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I call her Aron Moron lol

vandelynn
True Gossiper

Postby _redhotfirecracker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm

AlphaChick wrote:Sorry I had too lol She more than likely always makes it known she drinks every day bc of us talking about it. Instead of trying to spite us she just makes herself look totallt trashy drinking every night while taking care of little ones.

If Aaryn were such a "boss" like she claims, she wouldn't constantly overreact and take offense to every little thing people say about her. If she were confident in who she was, she wouldn't care what was said here or anywhere else. For someone who built her entire reality TV brand on making other people feel inferior, she sure can't take the heat when it's directed at her. Hypersensitive little bitch.
_redhotfirecracker
Amateur

Postby vandelynn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Joanna234 wrote:And Aaryn: no particular stage of parenting is going to be, or should be, free from problems. You can tell Aaryn is telling herself "phew Skyla is ok for now, we just have to get through the terrible 3's and then it'll be ok." Fun fact-- every stage is going to be challenging! Most people know this going into being a parent, and the fulfillment they get is worth the challenges. It's not supposed to be easy to raise a well-rounded child. Aaryn, you have signed up for a full-time job forever. You choose to put your legs up and drink rose now, but the consequences will catch up to you sometime.
Agreed! So true

vandelynn
True Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:11 pm

She talked about the hotel resturant serving really delicious buttermilk chicken tenders, tell us again how your nursing a baby with a milk protein allergy??

kristieanne87
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 pm

AJmom wrote:
Stellar wrote:They spell her name incorrectly on purpose.

Tomorrow is pay your age day at build a bear. I see two more bears in Aaryns future.

Nah I doubt she will be there. That would mean having to wait in line with poor folk.

Haha wait in line with poor folk!!!
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby Joanna234 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm

"Guys, Adeline doesn't like to sit in walkers by herself or play with toys"
Shows a million pictures of her sitting in walkers and playing with toys.
Aaryn also said she played "peek-a-boo" with Adeline for an hour. I hiiiiiiighly doubt that.
Joanna234
Informer

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:She talked about the hotel resturant serving really delicious buttermilk chicken tenders, tell us again how your nursing a baby with a milk protein allergy??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She loves Scottsdale. It must be rich and fancy and pretentious, just like she always aspires to.

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Mellout87 wrote:I'm probably bringing up a dumb thing. But a few pages back PP is right about Adeline-flapping her hands around. She does do a weird thing with her hands- turns her hands and wiggles her wrists. Idk how to describe it. Lol. I agree.. I've never seen a baby do that before. It does remind me of a STIM. Which can be a sensory thing. I know, I known she's a baby...but it is very strange.

I have a nephew who started doing it at her age. Here is something I just looked up:

“Engages in Repetitive Movements—
Moving in a repetitive way, often called "stimming," is a classic sign of an autism spectrum disorder, but this doesn't mean that every child who moves this way has autism. Repetitive movements might include rocking back and forth, flapping the hands, shaking the head, bouncing on the toes, shifting weight from foot to foot, and many others. If your child spends considerable time performing these repetitive movements, talk to a doctor or therapist.”

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby CanadianChick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:00 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:Aryn totally outdid herself today...
She uploaded a vlog and is acting like a normal parent? (Playing with kids, getting ice cream with fam)

She totally earned herself a pizza tonight!

lmao!! Without cheese because Adeline’s mp allergy is back!
CanadianChick
Amateur

Postby CanadianChick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Omg she says Alkaline (Adeline lol) doesn’t like her walkers or bouncers... in all her IG stories for the last two months Alkaline has been in them all looking pretty content! Wtf!? Do any of her minions not notice this shit? Just the other day Alkaline was in that white contraption with wheels on it and Crabla was clapping good job Adeline. Then something about chasing sissy. Good grief. Now Aaryn is asking for activity ideas? Just to get people talking... Ya okay you’ve done everything. There must be something to do in that junk room. Seriously the kid is 2 and she has more toys than she’ll ever need. What a waste. More junk in the landfills.

Oh a few pages back someone said how her and her husband didn’t find out the gender and went neutral. I just wanted to say I love that! We went with neutral stuff too! We have lots of grey and white items. This way, if we do have more children most of the stuff can be reused! I’m starting to be more cautious of trash and the amount of shit that ends up in landfills. It’s terrible that our oceans are suffering!

Anyways... as always Aaryn is a lunatic. I must also add Nick is just as much of an idiot as Aaryn.
CanadianChick
Amateur

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Alkaline. LOL!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!

She needs activity ideas? Okay. Here’s one. Get off your ass, get down on the ground with your kids and play with them with whatever they are playing with. Play kitchen cooking or restaurant or grocery store or bakery or WHATEVER—let her imagination lead the way! Play with the dolls! Act things out! Play doctor, or school, or mama/baby! Give everyone names. How about fingerpuppets? BOOKS!!! INTERACT WITH YOUR GODDAMN CHILDREN! Show some interest in whatever they are interested in! It is not rocket science! Lazy ass idiot.

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:35 pm

ERIN!! HONEY!! SWEETIE!!! It is not ‘two kids’ that made your hair that texture with all the broken pieces and flyaways, and your appearance “go down the shitter” as you described it. It was over-processing/bleaching it. Everyone could see your hair is like straw in that pic the other day. Don’t know how much you paid your new salon but trust me, you got ripped off. Stay away from heat styling if you don’t want it to fall out.

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Aaryn. The fact that I just spelled your name correctly should give you a clue that I’m about to say something nice. I saw on your insta story you were giving the girls water in their sippy cups (not juice) and feeding them orange slices. Very good. So much better for them! Either You’re paying attention or you’re learning or both, I really don’t care. I’m just glad for your babies.

SerendipitySusan
Informer

Postby IDK86 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 am

Omg her instastories - LOL.

"Adeline is so clingy now. If she isn't sleeping or eating I'm constantly holding her"

Cut to several vids of;

Adeline sitting on the play mat learning to crawl.
Adeline sitting on the porch playing with toys beside her sister (wine time).
Adeline playing on a swing.

All whilst not being held by Aaryn and seemily totally fine.

The only time we do see Aaryn holding her she's eating. But didnt u just say.....nvm.

This fool isn't even smart enough to keep up with her lies 2 minutes after she says them!

This is all an act so she can refer back to when defending her decision to get a nanny. She just forgets what she says and what people can actually see with their own eyes are two very contrasting things.

Who can't see all her bs by now?Come on people! Lol.
IDK86
Talker

Postby SerendipitySusan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 am

IDK86 wrote:Omg her instastories - LOL.

"Adeline is so clingy now. If she isn't sleeping or eating I'm constantly holding her"

Cut to several vids of;

Adeline sitting on the play mat learning to crawl.
Adeline sitting on the porch playing with toys beside her sister (wine time).
Adeline playing on a swing.

All whilst not being held by Aaryn and seemily totally fine.

The only time we do see Aaryn holding her she's eating. But didnt u just say.....nvm.

This fool isn't even smart enough to keep up with her lies 2 minutes after she says them!

This is all an act so she can refer back to when defending her decision to get a nanny. She just forgets what she says and what people can actually see with their own eyes are two very contrasting things.

Who can't see all her bs by now?Come on people! Lol.

She is only lying to herself. Her excuses are getting so flimsy that they don’t make sense anymore.

Her fellow yt moms manage to post more videos, take care of their kids, cook, clean, keep themselves looking good... without excuses, nannies, maids or precooked meals. Vacuuming. Mopping floors. Laundry. Playing with the kids. Some of them work full time jobs! Aryn does none of it and always has some explanation about why she can’t, which makes her sound soooo insecure and makes me feel sorry for her. Imagine what all the youtube mom friends all secretly think of her but don’t dare say out loud!!

Deep down inside Aryn feels guilty that she can’t hack it...which just goes to prove she could benefit from some cognitive behavioral therapy. Nothing to be ashamed of.

SerendipitySusan
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams