• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

Re: Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

Postby Morethescarier » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 am

If Tiffany gets pregnant again just because the others are I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. Having a baby is not a contest. Aaryn you have two kids you can’t cope with, the next baby you’re desperate for is going to be a clone of the two you already have... so why even bother. You can’t cope with three kids, you just can’t! It’s not fair on your family to force another baby into it yet!
This makes me so sad, they are real human babies who are being born just so their mothers can make a few thousand a year and get ‘likes’
Morethescarier
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Bella-ciao » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 am

What I find ‘beyond’ disturbing is that they would make a pregnancy pact and plan when to get pregnant with their girlfriends instead of their husbands. Are you kidding me?? Having another child should be between them and their partners only, that is not something that should be discussed and planned with your Instagram ‘friends.’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Talker

Postby glorygirl920 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 am

Exactly. These women are actually insane....
Bella-ciao wrote:What I find ‘beyond’ disturbing is that they would make a pregnancy pact and plan when to get pregnant with their girlfriends instead of their husbands. Are you kidding me?? Having another child should be between them and their partners only, that is not something that should be discussed and planned with your Instagram ‘friends.’

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11 am

I couldnt even stick theough the last clog because Skyla’s whiny voice is like nails on a chalkboard!

Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby badger » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 pm

I just saw her IG story of Adeline playing on the toilet. Gross!
badger
Amateur

Postby beyondnebula » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:44 pm

badger wrote:I just saw her IG story of Adeline playing on the toilet. Gross!

Especially since we know Aaryn definitely doesn’t clean her toilets often or at all.

beyondnebula
Amateur

Postby Adhbrh91 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 pm

But the cleaners do! Gotta have cleaners when you’re so busy making target and Sephora runs that you don’t have time to clean your house. Or care for your children.....

beyondnebula wrote:
badger wrote:I just saw her IG story of Adeline playing on the toilet. Gross!

Especially since we know Aaryn definitely doesn’t clean her toilets often or at all.

Adhbrh91
Amateur

Postby beyondnebula » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Anyone else believe in the old wives tale to not announce your pregnancy till about 12 weeks or is that just me? These YouTube moms are pregnant for a day and plan out announcements and tell the world. Like I know it’s very exciting and good for them but things can happen and change and I feel like these YT moms think that nothing can happen to them while they’re pregnant, like they’re beyond that or something. I mean Aaryn herself literally said she bought things for an announcement because “I didn’t think a miscarriage would ever happen to me.”

beyondnebula
Amateur

Postby username44 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:29 pm

I can't believe there was ever a time I actually enjoyed Aaryn lol. I started watching her because I was pregnant at the same time she was pregnant with Skyla, My weeks were in sync with hers, and we were both on our first baby. My daughter was born 3 days after Skyla, so it was kind of cool to relate with her. Theres definitely a weird pregnancy pact with Aaryn/Tara/Liza and Brianna K. They all get a giant kick out of exploiting their children and pregnancies for views. Sykla's bratty attitude definitely comes from Aaryn. Kids aren't born brats, and toddlers pick up on stuff quick. Skyla probably hears Aaryn whining and crying to Nick all the time being the overgrown baby she is so now her 2 year old is picking it up. Hopefully she can tone it down before big baby Adeline turns into brat #2.
Last edited by username44 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
username44
Talker

Postby Adhbrh91 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Can someone please explain to me why she needs a “manager?” Is this the person who lines up her ridiculous sponsorships?
Adhbrh91
Amateur

Postby kristieanne87 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:57 pm

I definatly didnt say anything to people except my mom and husband before the 12 week point.

I honestly think they dont care if something bad happens, that they will just turn it into a "loss" journey and exploit it for views.
beyondnebula wrote:Anyone else believe in the old wives tale to not announce your pregnancy till about 12 weeks or is that just me? These YouTube moms are pregnant for a day and plan out announcements and tell the world. Like I know it’s very exciting and good for them but things can happen and change and I feel like these YT moms think that nothing can happen to them while they’re pregnant, like they’re beyond that or something. I mean Aaryn herself literally said she bought things for an announcement because “I didn’t think a miscarriage would ever happen to me.”

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Adhbrh91 wrote:Can someone please explain to me why she needs a “manager?” Is this the person who lines up her ridiculous sponsorships?

A cleaner, a nanny, a chef (nurture life) a manager, do they make professional ass wipers?

Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby CanadianChick » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:13 pm

beyondnebula wrote:Anyone else believe in the old wives tale to not announce your pregnancy till about 12 weeks or is that just me? These YouTube moms are pregnant for a day and plan out announcements and tell the world. Like I know it’s very exciting and good for them but things can happen and change and I feel like these YT moms think that nothing can happen to them while they’re pregnant, like they’re beyond that or something. I mean Aaryn herself literally said she bought things for an announcement because “I didn’t think a miscarriage would ever happen to me.”

Yes I believe in the 12 week wait period. Anything can happen. I waited a little longer because I was terrified if I said something too early something might happen. These women are sick. Disgusting. But anything for views right?

CanadianChick
Talker

Postby Hale27 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Yup I believe in the 12 week wait. God forbid if they miscarry but they can profit off a miscarriage video. These women are sick.
Hale27
Talker

Postby JVK19 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:56 pm

I didn't tell my Facebook friends I was even pregnant until my son was born and did a "surprise! I was pregnant!". That way, the people that truly cared about me and saw me in person knew, and the friends from high school or whatever that I don't really care about didn't know until he was here.

JVK19
Talker

Postby _redhotfirecracker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:21 pm

glorygirl920 wrote:Why does this seem like a completely different person?

It's no wonder people are turning against her. She has changed so much. This person seemed so much happier. Watching her now shes so cold and frigid. The only time she seems even slightly happy now is when she's shopping.

https://youtu.be/mgprZ1BXm0E

I'll admit she seemed genuinely happier in that video, but her makeup looked like shit and she tried way too hard to be funny from 1:26-1:32 with those goofy facial expressions. I can't with her.
_redhotfirecracker
Talker

Postby Not_Sponsored » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 pm

She keeps posting songs on IG stories with the caption “this is a bop”. Why does she try to talk like she’s a teenager? She just looks like a total idiot. You’re too old for that, A-Ron.
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby kristieanne87 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 pm

I'm sick of seeing these stupid templates.
However, this one, looks fun...[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181012/3679a7cbc9c479f08d5b943b1a480bbb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby glorygirl920 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Same. I didn't announce on Facebook either. I told my close friends and family that's it. When I had him I posted online and everyone was shocked. I mean, before Facebook that's how it worked. People expect everyone to share everything on Facebook and that's just not me.
JVK19 wrote:I didn't tell my Facebook friends I was even pregnant until my son was born and did a "surprise! I was pregnant!". That way, the people that truly cared about me and saw me in person knew, and the friends from high school or whatever that I don't really care about didn't know until he was here.

glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Loverach06 wrote:Krista Bowman Ruth posted on her IG stories to pray for her family/dad 13 hours ago. Then an hour ago she posted that her dad is with Jesus/heaven gained an angel

I wonder if Aaryn will reach out to her & try to be a decent friend/human since she also lost her dad in her 20s.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Krista who? lol Seriously, without AAryn is this girl getting any views???? (honest question, not trying to be snarky)
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Adhbrh91 wrote:Can someone please explain to me why she needs a “manager?” Is this the person who lines up her ridiculous sponsorships?

How else would she and her friends get all those vegas freebies??? I'm sure with Tara moving to Texas (liza maybe) there is some kind of mom group youtube show happening.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby Mspenny » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 pm

jsl22 wrote:Image

For the love of all things holy stop doing this with your shirts! It’s so unflattering and if you want your shirts that tight and short order a small size. I don’t get it.

She does that because it feminizes her big over sized shirts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
Amateur

Postby Hale27 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:30 am

fingusername wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:Krista Bowman Ruth posted on her IG stories to pray for her family/dad 13 hours ago. Then an hour ago she posted that her dad is with Jesus/heaven gained an angel

I wonder if Aaryn will reach out to her & try to be a decent friend/human since she also lost her dad in her 20s.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Krista who? lol Seriously, without AAryn is this girl getting any views???? (honest question, not trying to be snarky)

That's what I said. She got most of her following from Aaron. Which is fine but she says being consistent grew her channel. Think it would have taken much longer if it wasn't for Aaron.
Hale27
Talker

Postby Not_Sponsored » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:00 am

Mspenny wrote:
jsl22 wrote:Image

For the love of all things holy stop doing this with your shirts! It’s so unflattering and if you want your shirts that tight and short order a small size. I don’t get it.

She does that because it feminizes her big over sized shirts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She does it because that’s what Tara does. She’s constantly copying her.
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby AJmom » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:05 am

Just from reading comments on the other YouTube moms videos, more and more people are seeing them in a different light. People are commenting how it’s weird they’re all getting pregnant together, “keeping up with the Jones’s”, “it’s very cult-like”. This pregnancy pact is going to bring on more and more dislike for them.
AJmom
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams