• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Re: Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Postby missme23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Haha! I can't see anything when I click the link how do I do it? I messaged Cam too and she wrote back saying omg I didn't know! and it's down now![/quote] I’m honestly not sure... I’m new here too. It just pops up as pic on my end. I was sister shook when she answered and kind of felt like a dick. But cam has 1M followers, I can only imagine she’s getting some hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Aaryn is def going to message her and be like WHO SAID I WAS RACIST!? And then Cam will tell her and she will block us lol! IDGAF obviously. I'm happy Cam deleted it, can't hold it against her since we all had our days of liking Aaryn...
missme23
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby CanadianChick » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 pm

I almost felt like doing something similar with the Cat and Nat ladies! I think they liked Airins post or something on IG and I’m like fuck if only they knew what an ass Airin is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CanadianChick
Informer

Postby thewhisper » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Irishmama36 wrote:
laceemae wrote:I’ve been following Aaryn since her first video. I followed all of her pregnancy updates with Skyla because I was pregnant too! I guess I like her because I feel like we’re friends in a way. (Weird, I know) she has changed so much over the years of being on YouTube and she’s grown so much. She’s got 2 little girls and I feel like she’s been through a lot in her life with loosing her dad and her family being so far away. This is the first time ive posted on here, but I’ve followed for a while. I think it’s really sad there is so many women on here tearing Aaryn down. She choose to put her life out there and I 100% get that yall can have your own opinion, but geez some of y’all are harsh!! You don’t know her life even if y’all say you do! You don’t know her personally so why judge so hard?? Y’all can attack me all you want, but I feel like the world needs more encouragement instead of tearing woman down. Y’all are all talking so bad about the things she does, but here y’all are grown ass woman taking the time out of yalls day to drag a person that y’all don’t even know. I just find it sad. and all of y’all can say what you want, but if you had the money like they do y’all would have house cleaners, nanny’s, and buy nice things for your kids as well so this new video really made me feel bad for her because you can tell she’s insecure and this forum probably doesn’t make it any better.

Y’ALL

Lol. It was painful to read.
thewhisper
Informer

Postby yeahsureok » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 pm

That would be lame if she told her but it’s not like we’re making it up. All Cam would have to do is a quick google/ YouTube search and the footage will pop up. Hopefully Cam won’t even associate with her... not sure why she would anyway.

yeahsureok
Amateur

Postby glorygirl920 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:38 pm

You know Aaryn is probably fuming that Cam took her story down.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby mems19 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm

yeahsureok wrote:Cam Wimberly from Southern Charm just gave Aaron a shout out. that’s kind of disappointing.

Where do you see this?

mems19
Amateur

Postby mems19 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm

yeahsureok wrote:Cam Wimberly from Southern Charm just gave Aaron a shout out. that’s kind of disappointing.

Where do you see this?

mems19
Amateur

Postby yeahsureok » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:23 pm

mems19 wrote:

Where do you see this?

it’s gone. It was only up for an hour or so.

yeahsureok
Amateur

Postby mems19 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:24 pm

mems19 wrote:

Where do you see this?

Never mind read below and found it!! HAHA that’s amazing that she deleted it

mems19
Amateur

Postby mems19 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 pm

yeahsureok wrote:
missme23 wrote:

Cam doesn't seem to have a full deck to me but someone should tell her she's endorsing a racist.... seriously disappointing.

well I “sister stopped” that ... sorry Aaryn better luck next time when you’re not so racist. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181108/01de9a3edb2a8c7b6772844bbd6d1c1a.jpg[/img]

This is so great. I’m glad someone is finally holding her accountable.

mems19
Amateur

Postby kristinn281 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 pm

laceemae wrote:
Irishmama36 wrote:My husband and myself do well for ourselves, and there are no maids... no nannies. Why? Because Having a baby, being a wife, this is what I wanted more than anything. Cooking for my family is fun for me, yea being the maid can get annoying because sometimes it just feels like I’m forever cleaning, but I realize it’s all apart of it. And why the hell would I want to pay someone to take care of the things that I wanted so badly and waited so long for? Hiring a nanny so you can do “stay at home mom work”, which let’s face it, she can’t stick to an upload schedule and doesn’t put that much effort into her channel, and make your bucks and target runs and yet she wants to keep throwing babies into the mix? I bet if she was doing all the work, she might rethink having another child... but She seems to not do much thinking at all. She’s too concerned about getting those views and roséing the day away at Disney or at 1pm at the house. This is a gossip site, try not to get your panties in a bunch. Aaryn wouldn’t have corrected some major mistakes(ahem, the car seat debacle) if it weren’t for this site, which we all know she visits on the reg. Hey Aaryn, speaking of correcting mistakes, how about those eyebrows?

That’s your opinion though. And who cares what she does? It doesn’t effect you what she does so why do you put so much energy into caring about someone you clearly don’t like? Seems kind of weird how much you care about her life.

Well you obviously care so much about her life that you're coming to a gossip site to be her minion? Most people see right through her . She is a racist once a racist always say racist people don't just change overnight. That's something that's deep rooted inside of her. Keep taking up for her but you're doing it in the wrong place girl. This is where people that know what type of person she is deep down talk about her !Bye

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
Gossiper

Postby kristinn281 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:55 pm

mems19 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
missme23 wrote:[quote="yeahsureok"]Cam Wimberly from Southern Charm just gave Aaron a shout out. that’s kind of disappointing.

Cam doesn't seem to have a full deck to me but someone should tell her she's endorsing a racist.... seriously disappointing.

well I “sister stopped” that ... sorry Aaryn better luck next time when you’re not so racist. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181108/01de9a3edb2a8c7b6772844bbd6d1c1a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Why hasn't someone posted this on her Twitter yet

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
Gossiper

Postby yeahsureok » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm

kristinn281 wrote:
mems19 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:[quote="missme23"][quote="yeahsureok"]Cam Wimberly from Southern Charm just gave Aaron a shout out. that’s kind of disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Why hasn't someone posted this on her Twitter yet

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Lol I don’t have Twitter feel free tho, sisters.

yeahsureok
Amateur

Postby kaitlinkennnnedy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Okay, this is probably really nitpicky but did anyone happen to notice Airons insta stories? Of course another sponsorship, this time with grove collaborative. Did she forget that a few vlogs back she said she was going to target for her seventh generation dish soap? I mean grove DOES sell that, but she literally showed herself buying it from target. Just pure laziness. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181109/0ccc278d9eb92f850ef97e141317c9d5.jpg[/img]

kaitlinkennnnedy
Amateur

Postby Avocado[31] » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 pm

kaitlinkennnnedy wrote:Okay, this is probably really nitpicky but did anyone happen to notice Airons insta stories? Of course another sponsorship, this time with grove collaborative. Did she forget that a few vlogs back she said she was going to target for her seventh generation dish soap? I mean grove DOES sell that, but she literally showed herself buying it from target. Just pure laziness. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181109/0ccc278d9eb92f850ef97e141317c9d5.jpg[/img]

I don't understand why this is a big deal? If she ran out and needed some now then obviously going to the store would be the sensible thing to do. It's not like Grove delivers same day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Talker

Postby kaitlinkennnnedy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Avocado[31] wrote:
kaitlinkennnnedy wrote:Okay, this is probably really nitpicky but did anyone happen to notice Airons insta stories? Of course another sponsorship, this time with grove collaborative. Did she forget that a few vlogs back she said she was going to target for her seventh generation dish soap? I mean grove DOES sell that, but she literally showed herself buying it from target. Just pure laziness. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181109/0ccc278d9eb92f850ef97e141317c9d5.jpg[/img]

I don't understand why this is a big deal? If she ran out and needed some now then obviously going to the store would be the sensible thing to do. It's not like Grove delivers same day.

it totally isn’t a big deal! I’m just saying her acting like she got it from grove is just weird. She had allll that other stuff she clearly could’ve left it out. Also, grove does deliver pretty damn quick, I use it. You could always plan ahead and have your deliveries lined up. Idk how quick she goes through it but I run my dishwasher at least once a day and I don’t go through detergent that quick. Grove delivers once a month. Could be more often if you chose. Its really not a big deal I just thought it was funny! Also, when has airon ever been sensible

kaitlinkennnnedy
Amateur

Postby kaitlinkennnnedy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Avocado[31] wrote:

it totally isn’t a big deal! I’m just saying her acting like she got it from grove is just weird. She had allll that other stuff she clearly could’ve left it out. Also, grove does deliver pretty damn quick, I use it. You could always plan ahead and have your deliveries lined up. Idk how quick she goes through it but I run my dishwasher at least once a day and I don’t go through detergent that quick. Grove delivers once a month. Could be more often if you chose. Its really not a big deal I just thought it was funny! Also, when has airon ever been sensible

kaitlinkennnnedy
Amateur

Postby thenewb » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:15 pm

I made a Twitter calling aaryn out for her racist behavior.. wanna know what she did after blocking me? Just casually tags Krista in something after not mentioning her for ever. :?
thenewb
Amateur

Postby glorygirl920 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Lol I love that you called out urban decay, Grove, and nurture life. I suggested on here once that if we all tweeted at these companies she'd most like lose her sponsorships and free PR. She'd be so butt hurt.

glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby thenewb » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm

glorygirl920 wrote:Lol I love that you called out urban decay, Grove, and nurture life. I suggested on here once that if we all tweeted at these companies she'd most like lose her sponsorships and free PR. She'd be so butt hurt.

Lol start tweeting!

I just thought it was super low to use Krista like that.
thenewb
Amateur

Postby Mspenny » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 pm

You guys are so jealous that she gets some free shit every month, pathetic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
Talker

Postby Manda33556 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I think she's on Adderall on that video. She's so out of breath and nervous and all around weird.

I have been noticing that a LOT ..and let's not forget her vlog a couple of weeks ago when she looked , to me..high off opiates.
Manda33556
Amateur

Postby Manda33556 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 pm

Irishmama36 wrote:
laceemae wrote:I’ve been following Aaryn since her first video. I followed all of her pregnancy updates with Skyla because I was pregnant too! I guess I like her because I feel like we’re friends in a way. (Weird, I know) she has changed so much over the years of being on YouTube and she’s grown so much. She’s got 2 little girls and I feel like she’s been through a lot in her life with loosing her dad and her family being so far away. This is the first time ive posted on here, but I’ve followed for a while. I think it’s really sad there is so many women on here tearing Aaryn down. She choose to put her life out there and I 100% get that yall can have your own opinion, but geez some of y’all are harsh!! You don’t know her life even if y’all say you do! You don’t know her personally so why judge so hard?? Y’all can attack me all you want, but I feel like the world needs more encouragement instead of tearing woman down. Y’all are all talking so bad about the things she does, but here y’all are grown ass woman taking the time out of yalls day to drag a person that y’all don’t even know. I just find it sad. and all of y’all can say what you want, but if you had the money like they do y’all would have house cleaners, nanny’s, and buy nice things for your kids as well so this new video really made me feel bad for her because you can tell she’s insecure and this forum probably doesn’t make it any better.

Y’ALL

You know what I think is sad? All these women begged to get valadation from some airhead rich girl, that could not care less about them.. Oh please Aaryn pay attention to me !!! Please tell me how to pack my diaper bag , I'm to stupid to do it all by myself . Please tell me how to raise my children, when her dumb ass doesn't know to take a paci away from her own child when the kids teeth are going all to hell.. Aaryn please tell me how to decorate my house , I could never do it with ideas from my own brain!! That is the true definition of sad. Oh and you want to talk harsh? I bet it kills Aaryn that she is perfect with her blonde hair and blue eyes , that her children came out homely AF. Especially Big baby. (Not one of you had better say a word , I didn't come up with big baby, or Cryla lol )
Manda33556
Amateur

Postby Manda33556 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 pm

Irishmama36 wrote:

Y’ALL

You know what I think is sad? All these women begged to get valadation from some airhead rich girl, that could not care less about them.. Oh please Aaryn pay attention to me !!! Please tell me how to pack my diaper bag , I'm to stupid to do it all by myself . Please tell me how to raise my children, when her dumb ass doesn't know to take a paci away from her own child when the kids teeth are going all to hell.. Aaryn please tell me how to decorate my house , I could never do it with ideas from my own brain!! That is the true definition of sad. Oh and you want to talk harsh? I bet it kills Aaryn that she is perfect with her blonde hair and blue eyes , that her children came out homely AF. Especially Big baby. (Not one of you had better say a word , I didn't come up with big baby, or Cryla lol )
Manda33556
Amateur

Postby Avocado[31] » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Can remember if I posted this earlier. Still hilarious [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181109/6157584481cd4acfb0c5bcd802fecc42.jpg[/img]

Avocado[31]
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams