Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
elvisandrocky49
Informer
Informer

Re: New thread for Aaryan the Aryan Williams

Post by elvisandrocky49 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'm late to this I'm sure but poor little Adeline looks so sick! Why can't Assface just stay home with her and nurse her back to health? The girls don't give two shits about teepees in a random hotel.

Also thank God Adeline had the light there. Learn how to sit like a lady, Airbubble. Nobody wants to look at your second degree torn up vagina. Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Adeline has such empty eyes poor baby. She always looks sad.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Hale27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hale27 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:00 am

Poor Adeline her eyes look watery and nose is clearly dripping but nothing stops Aaron from a staycation. Aaron could give birth and within hours she would be at Disney and leave that baby with Nick's mom without a care in the world.
Hale27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hale27 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:01 am

Poor Adeline her eyes look watery and nose is clearly dripping but nothing stops Aaron from a staycation. Aaron could give birth and within hours she would be at Disney and leave that baby with Nick's mom without a care in the world.
Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:13 am

She’s already planing on doing that. They have another Disney trip scheduled at the end of the year. Or she’s going to take skyla and the new baby and leave Adeline at home again. Or option 3 is take all the girls, but 17 3 seater strollers and use a nanny while she’s there.
Hale27 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:01 am
minera16
Talker
Talker

Post by minera16 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:13 am

Geez I had so much to catch up on! I’ve been dealing with some pregnancy complications.. might be looking at a scheduled c section at 38 weeks. I’ve been really upset about it but this forum never fails to make me feel better. Thanks ladies for all the laughs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NMiller2017
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NMiller2017 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 am

minera16 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:13 am
Geez I had so much to catch up on! I’ve been dealing with some pregnancy complications.. might be looking at a scheduled c section at 38 weeks. I’ve been really upset about it but this forum never fails to make me feel better. Thanks ladies for all the laughs Image

Prayers, hope everything is ok!
Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 am

Hey Aaryn, maybe if you didn’t blow all your money on useless shit like tents in a hotel room and 90k cars, you’d be able to qualify for a house in a gated community so you could actually live at your house without being scared all the time. Just a thought. You definitely have the perfect life though! Everyone wishes they whored out their family on YouTube to the point that they’re scared to be alone in their own (rental) house. It’s real cute that you play it up as these fun trips and staycations though. So jealous!!
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:12 am

minera16 wrote:Geez I had so much to catch up on! I’ve been dealing with some pregnancy complications.. might be looking at a scheduled c section at 38 weeks. I’ve been really upset about it but this forum never fails to make me feel better. Thanks ladies for all the laughs Image

Sending positive vibes ImageImageImage

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tansmom731 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 am

Any bets on how long it will take dumbass to announce that there will not be a vlog today because she is so exhausted from the weekend and the girls are soooo sick and she needs to take them back to the doctor?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 am

Haha I was going to say the same thing.
tansmom731 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 am
Any bets on how long it will take dumbass to announce that there will not be a vlog today because she is so exhausted from the weekend and the girls are soooo sick and she needs to take them back to the doctor?

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:21 am

tansmom731 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 am

Probably around 7pm today after the 6th person asks on Twitter.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SerendipitySusan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 am

minera16 wrote:Geez I had so much to catch up on! I’ve been dealing with some pregnancy complications.. might be looking at a scheduled c section at 38 weeks. I’ve been really upset about it but this forum never fails to make me feel better. Thanks ladies for all the laughs Image

Hi minera. Try not to sweat the c section news. All that matters is you get a healthy baby. I had four extremely easy uncomplicated deliveries and then in week 38 of #5 I went to the doctor, and I was swollen like a balloon. He took my vitals and my urine and said “you’re going straight to the hospital right now and we’re getting that baby out within an hour.” Without going into details i was very sick. Needless to say I freaked out. My husband was at work, my family was scattered. No one made it in time. But we got our beautiful baby, I recovered and everything was fine. C sections are not the end of the world. You will be okay.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SerendipitySusan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am

Good morning everyone. While I was drinking my tea and watching all my favorites on Instagram, here comes Liza filming her son eating breakfast. She has that camera literally in his sweet little face ALL THE TIME and he is NEVER looking at the camera. He is always looking up at her face and he always has this desperate, “look at me, mom” expression on his face. Of all the you tube kids, he is the saddest. I hate it. She is so blind to his real needs.

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 am

I can’t even watch her insta stories anymore.

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am
Good morning everyone. While I was drinking my tea and watching all my favorites on Instagram, here comes Liza filming her son eating breakfast. She has that camera literally in his sweet little face ALL THE TIME and he is NEVER looking at the camera. He is always looking up at her face and he always has this desperate, “look at me, mom” expression on his face. Of all the you tube kids, he is the saddest. I hate it. She is so blind to his real needs.

Xoangelicchic
Talker
Talker

Post by Xoangelicchic » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 am

tansmom731 wrote:Any bets on how long it will take dumbass to announce that there will not be a vlog today because she is so exhausted from the weekend and the girls are soooo sick and she needs to take them back to the doctor?

If the video is sponsored, she’ll definitely have one up today.

minera16
Talker
Talker

Post by minera16 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 am

SerendipitySusan wrote:

Hi minera. Try not to sweat the c section news. All that matters is you get a healthy baby. I had four extremely easy uncomplicated deliveries and then in week 38 of #5 I went to the doctor, and I was swollen like a balloon. He took my vitals and my urine and said “you’re going straight to the hospital right now and we’re getting that baby out within an hour.” Without going into details i was very sick. Needless to say I freaked out. My husband was at work, my family was scattered. No one made it in time. But we got our beautiful baby, I recovered and everything was fine. C sections are not the end of the world. You will be okay.

Thank you for the kind words, of course all I want is a healthy baby and if that means c section then that’s okay. I’m just terrified of being in surgery but after a couple of days of processing I’m becoming more okay with it. On the bright side I get to meet my baby boy sooner! Image

minera16
Talker
Talker

Post by minera16 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:I can’t even watch her insta stories anymore.

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am

When I saw that insta story of her laughing and making a joke out of her son for asking her to look at him... it broke my heart. He’s such a nice little boy too, these poor YouTube kids are missing out on real quality time with their moms just because they want to exploit their lives and make some shitty money off them.

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 am

No sponsors last week so that’s why she didn’t upload? Kidding. She just sucks at her “job.” She got some big PR kit from dollar shave club so it might be sponsored. Gotta pay for those tents!!

Xoangelicchic wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 am
tansmom731 wrote:Any bets on how long it will take dumbass to announce that there will not be a vlog today because she is so exhausted from the weekend and the girls are soooo sick and she needs to take them back to the doctor?

If the video is sponsored, she’ll definitely have one up today.

Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:01 am

Unbelievable... she dragged the sick kids out to a hotel... Paid for someone to put up 2 inflatable mattresses and a flimsy looking tent... hahahah
So she can do what... watch Disney movies in a hotel room... Yes hunnniieeee, you are right.. you are in the 'spoiling' game... You are messing up these kids big time... What a f dingbat!
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:03 am

No, there will be a vlog because she needs to plug the companies she worked with.

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 am

I just noticed something. She’s either lying about where she goes to get her hair done or she switched stylists and the new one still does a shitty job. When she first moved back she got her hair done and tagged the lady who did it. Her salon was in N. Austin / cedar park area (off 183 for all you fellow austinites). When she showed her horrible carrot top strawberry blonde mess, she was in her car and a very large white distinctive building was behind her. It’s off a major expressway here in Austin (mopac and breaker I think) and it would make sense that she was heading south toward where she lives from north where she got her hair done. Either way, both locations are far from her and what a waste of a drive to go to either place and have your hair look like a bale of straw.
Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 am
I just noticed something. She’s either lying about where she goes to get her hair done or she switched stylists and the new one still does a shitty job. When she first moved back she got her hair done and tagged the lady who did it. Her salon was in N. Austin / cedar park area (off 183 for all you fellow austinites). When she showed her horrible carrot top strawberry blonde mess, she was in her car and a very large white distinctive building was behind her. It’s off a major expressway here in Austin (mopac and breaker I think) and it would make sense that she was heading south toward where she lives from north where she got her hair done. Either way, both locations are far from her and what a waste of a drive to go to either place and have your hair look like a bale of straw.
Doesn't surprise me at all... She is the dumb ass all sales people love... she will pay top dollar for a glitter covered turd ya'll! :D
Orangeorchid
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Orangeorchid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am

Somebody please provide a summary of the newest blog. I cannot stomach her to even watch one second but i am DYING to know how she “spoiled her babies” all weekend. I’m willing to bet it was with money and things and not love and attention.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 am

Just started her video... does she have foundation in her hair? That orange chunk by her temple??? Lol that must be foundation.. cute look.

Edit: The rainforest cafe.... has a 2 star.. I can't believe she would go there ha. Must pre-date her snobiness. Also, Yelp says that place is closed so guess we'll see. I'm still watching.
Morethescarier
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

New thread for Aaryan the Aryan Williams

Post by Morethescarier » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:41 am

New vlog: She got skyla a HUGE box full of dolls and a dress. Nothing for Adeline :(

Skyla still calling him Nick lol, all it takes is them to correct her and say no that’s dad!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”