Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Post Reply
Wylee
Informer
Informer
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:06 am
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Wylee » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am

kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Long time lurker - first time poster here but I had to finally create an account so that I can comment on the one main thing that bugged me on her last vlog. When she was explaining how her car had been making a weird noise for a couple of weeks and when she told Nick about it, all he said/did was tell her "Yeah, you need to get that looked at."

....... Are you kidding me? The cheese may stand alone in thinking this, but I would expect the husband/father to do a little bit more in that situation than just to say "Yeah, you need to get that looked at." You have a pregnant wife and 2 little girls and you don't even do the bare minimum on making sure that they are safe like maybe even switching vehicles until you are able to get the problem looked at? So that the possibility of that car breaking down on the side of the road will only affect you and not a pregnant wife with 2 toddlers. Again, this may be old school thinking of me and I might be spoiled because if there's even an inkling of an issue with our vehicles, my husband takes it in as soon as possible or makes sure he's the one driving the problematic car because he wants to make sure I'm safe. AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.

You cannot tell me that a loving husband and doting father would not go above and beyond to make sure those things are taken care of. Owning a business or not - that is just plain BS to me.

THIS - 100% agree. My husband even takes my car to fill it up so the kids don’t have to sit in the FL heat while I pump.
User avatar
Jammrm
Informer
Informer
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 2061 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Jammrm » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:04 am

Wylee wrote:
kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Long time lurker - first time poster here but I had to finally create an account so that I can comment on the one main thing that bugged me on her last vlog. When she was explaining how her car had been making a weird noise for a couple of weeks and when she told Nick about it, all he said/did was tell her "Yeah, you need to get that looked at."

....... Are you kidding me? The cheese may stand alone in thinking this, but I would expect the husband/father to do a little bit more in that situation than just to say "Yeah, you need to get that looked at." You have a pregnant wife and 2 little girls and you don't even do the bare minimum on making sure that they are safe like maybe even switching vehicles until you are able to get the problem looked at? So that the possibility of that car breaking down on the side of the road will only affect you and not a pregnant wife with 2 toddlers. Again, this may be old school thinking of me and I might be spoiled because if there's even an inkling of an issue with our vehicles, my husband takes it in as soon as possible or makes sure he's the one driving the problematic car because he wants to make sure I'm safe. AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.

You cannot tell me that a loving husband and doting father would not go above and beyond to make sure those things are taken care of. Owning a business or not - that is just plain BS to me.

THIS - 100% agree. My husband even takes my car to fill it up so the kids don’t have to sit in the FL heat while I pump.
Yep! I haven’t pumped gas in I have no idea how long.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1718
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 9353 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am

Wylee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am
kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Long time lurker - first time poster here but I had to finally create an account so that I can comment on the one main thing that bugged me on her last vlog. When she was explaining how her car had been making a weird noise for a couple of weeks and when she told Nick about it, all he said/did was tell her "Yeah, you need to get that looked at."

....... Are you kidding me? The cheese may stand alone in thinking this, but I would expect the husband/father to do a little bit more in that situation than just to say "Yeah, you need to get that looked at." You have a pregnant wife and 2 little girls and you don't even do the bare minimum on making sure that they are safe like maybe even switching vehicles until you are able to get the problem looked at? So that the possibility of that car breaking down on the side of the road will only affect you and not a pregnant wife with 2 toddlers. Again, this may be old school thinking of me and I might be spoiled because if there's even an inkling of an issue with our vehicles, my husband takes it in as soon as possible or makes sure he's the one driving the problematic car because he wants to make sure I'm safe. AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.

You cannot tell me that a loving husband and doting father would not go above and beyond to make sure those things are taken care of. Owning a business or not - that is just plain BS to me.

THIS - 100% agree. My husband even takes my car to fill it up so the kids don’t have to sit in the FL heat while I pump.
Considering she pays monthly for a warranty where they come pick up the vehicle and give you a loaner why didn't she do that when she heard the noise to begin with? Why does it fall on the husband. Maybe its the tomboy in me, or that I'm a military wife but we talk about women being independent and not needing people to do things or how much Nick does do for her being too much but then... He probably told her to call to have it picked up.

When it comes to warranties you have to be careful. Even if nick was a mechanic him fixing something could void some warranties.
jcb927
Informer
Informer
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by jcb927 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:23 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Wylee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am
kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Long time lurker - first time poster here but I had to finally create an account so that I can comment on the one main thing that bugged me on her last vlog. When she was explaining how her car had been making a weird noise for a couple of weeks and when she told Nick about it, all he said/did was tell her "Yeah, you need to get that looked at."

....... Are you kidding me? The cheese may stand alone in thinking this, but I would expect the husband/father to do a little bit more in that situation than just to say "Yeah, you need to get that looked at." You have a pregnant wife and 2 little girls and you don't even do the bare minimum on making sure that they are safe like maybe even switching vehicles until you are able to get the problem looked at? So that the possibility of that car breaking down on the side of the road will only affect you and not a pregnant wife with 2 toddlers. Again, this may be old school thinking of me and I might be spoiled because if there's even an inkling of an issue with our vehicles, my husband takes it in as soon as possible or makes sure he's the one driving the problematic car because he wants to make sure I'm safe. AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.

You cannot tell me that a loving husband and doting father would not go above and beyond to make sure those things are taken care of. Owning a business or not - that is just plain BS to me.

THIS - 100% agree. My husband even takes my car to fill it up so the kids don’t have to sit in the FL heat while I pump.
Considering she pays monthly for a warranty where they come pick up the vehicle and give you a loaner why didn't she do that when she heard the noise to begin with? Why does it fall on the husband. Maybe its the tomboy in me, or that I'm a military wife but we talk about women being independent and not needing people to do things or how much Nick does do for her being too much but then... He probably told her to call to have it picked up.

When it comes to warranties you have to be careful. Even if nick was a mechanic him fixing something could void some warranties.
I was gonna say sort of the same thing. He probably didn't bring it in for her because they have the service that comes to your house and brings you a rental Image

Anyways even so, you guys are lucky af my husband doesn't do shit for my car ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1718
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 9353 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:26 am

Wasn't Nick also in Houston when it started happening? That's why she did that small getaway. If Aaryn was so concerned she shouldn't have driven that far with her kids and stayed home.
sarahvilmer
Talker
Talker
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 937 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by sarahvilmer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Her whole life is truly disgusting. Stuck up bitch you don’t need fucking four kids! The world does not need that. Fuck off airhorn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kimcray
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:57 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by kimcray » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am
Wylee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am
kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Long time lurker - first time poster here but I had to finally create an account so that I can comment on the one main thing that bugged me on her last vlog. When she was explaining how her car had been making a weird noise for a couple of weeks and when she told Nick about it, all he said/did was tell her "Yeah, you need to get that looked at."

....... Are you kidding me? The cheese may stand alone in thinking this, but I would expect the husband/father to do a little bit more in that situation than just to say "Yeah, you need to get that looked at." You have a pregnant wife and 2 little girls and you don't even do the bare minimum on making sure that they are safe like maybe even switching vehicles until you are able to get the problem looked at? So that the possibility of that car breaking down on the side of the road will only affect you and not a pregnant wife with 2 toddlers. Again, this may be old school thinking of me and I might be spoiled because if there's even an inkling of an issue with our vehicles, my husband takes it in as soon as possible or makes sure he's the one driving the problematic car because he wants to make sure I'm safe. AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.

You cannot tell me that a loving husband and doting father would not go above and beyond to make sure those things are taken care of. Owning a business or not - that is just plain BS to me.

THIS - 100% agree. My husband even takes my car to fill it up so the kids don’t have to sit in the FL heat while I pump.
Considering she pays monthly for a warranty where they come pick up the vehicle and give you a loaner why didn't she do that when she heard the noise to begin with? Why does it fall on the husband. Maybe its the tomboy in me, or that I'm a military wife but we talk about women being independent and not needing people to do things or how much Nick does do for her being too much but then... He probably told her to call to have it picked up.

When it comes to warranties you have to be careful. Even if nick was a mechanic him fixing something could void some warranties.

First I want to say thank you to your husband for his service - I have 2 brothers currently serving in the Navy.

I didn't mean to sound like all the responsibility should fall on the husband but it just seemed weird that there wasn't any "urgency" to get the problem fixed - to make sure your kids are safe from both ends. How do you go a couple of weeks before doing anything about it ESPECIALLY with that fancy warranty?!
I don't ever expect my husband to take my car in or pump gas, etc. - it's just something that he has always done and it's one less thing that I have to deal with, LOL. I know I'm very lucky in that regards.
MiloandMax1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1718
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 9353 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:50 pm

kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am
Wylee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am



THIS - 100% agree. My husband even takes my car to fill it up so the kids don’t have to sit in the FL heat while I pump.
Considering she pays monthly for a warranty where they come pick up the vehicle and give you a loaner why didn't she do that when she heard the noise to begin with? Why does it fall on the husband. Maybe its the tomboy in me, or that I'm a military wife but we talk about women being independent and not needing people to do things or how much Nick does do for her being too much but then... He probably told her to call to have it picked up.

When it comes to warranties you have to be careful. Even if nick was a mechanic him fixing something could void some warranties.

First I want to say thank you to your husband for his service - I have 2 brothers currently serving in the Navy.

I didn't mean to sound like all the responsibility should fall on the husband but it just seemed weird that there wasn't any "urgency" to get the problem fixed - to make sure your kids are safe from both ends. How do you go a couple of weeks before doing anything about it ESPECIALLY with that fancy warranty?!
I don't ever expect my husband to take my car in or pump gas, etc. - it's just something that he has always done and it's one less thing that I have to deal with, LOL. I know I'm very lucky in that regards.
I understand I just think her having to do something on her own is good for her (yet she still had the service to come pick it up). I think they even do that for her with detailing and stuff as well. Just like she had a panic about the battery being dead on the rental, if she did more stuff on her own May be something like that wouldn't seem like the end of the world.
Heardgreatthings
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:26 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Heardgreatthings » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm

kimcray wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Long time lurker - first time poster here but I had to finally create an account so that I can comment on the one main thing that bugged me on her last vlog. When she was explaining how her car had been making a weird noise for a couple of weeks and when she told Nick about it, all he said/did was tell her "Yeah, you need to get that looked at."

....... Are you kidding me? The cheese may stand alone in thinking this, but I would expect the husband/father to do a little bit more in that situation than just to say "Yeah, you need to get that looked at." You have a pregnant wife and 2 little girls and you don't even do the bare minimum on making sure that they are safe like maybe even switching vehicles until you are able to get the problem looked at? So that the possibility of that car breaking down on the side of the road will only affect you and not a pregnant wife with 2 toddlers. Again, this may be old school thinking of me and I might be spoiled because if there's even an inkling of an issue with our vehicles, my husband takes it in as soon as possible or makes sure he's the one driving the problematic car because he wants to make sure I'm safe. AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS.

You cannot tell me that a loving husband and doting father would not go above and beyond to make sure those things are taken care of. Owning a business or not - that is just plain BS to me.
Consider yourself lucky. I drove around pregnant for months with a leaking tire and 4 weeks with a newborn. Not once did my husband offer to get it looked at. I took it in twice myself before it finally got fixed.
Heardgreatthings
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:26 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Heardgreatthings » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:01 pm

Aaryn no one wants to watch 3 minutes sped up of you wrapping gifts. And the video is titled “wrap presents with me” aren’t you supposed to talk to the camera or entertain us while you wrap presents? Would’ve been a great time to do a q&a.

And of course her favorite pizza is Papa John’s. 🤢 More crappy chain restaurant food.
Likebeyond23
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 9:55 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Likebeyond23 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:18 pm

It's crazy how we see all of the gifts she got Skylab but never saw her wrap any gifts for little linebacker- I mean Adeline
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by grantlovesmusick » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Likebeyond23 wrote:It's crazy how we see all of the gifts she got Skylab but never saw her wrap any gifts for little linebacker- I mean Adeline
Yes what a gmail bore watching her wrap junk. More plasti .Come on Airod why all these useless gifts. It's Christmas everyday in the Williams home . I f noticed her mom gets irritated with Airblob alot.How in the hell is she ever going to handle 3 kids. Cryla is very annoying too along with the other one.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by grantlovesmusick » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:13 pm

grantlovesmusick wrote:
Likebeyond23 wrote:It's crazy how we see all of the gifts she got Skylab but never saw her wrap any gifts for little linebacker- I mean Adeline
Yes what a gmail bore watching her wrap junk. More plasti .Come on Airod why all these useless gifts. It's Christmas everyday in the Williams home . I f noticed her mom gets irritated with Airblob alot.How in the hell is she ever going to handle 3 kids. Cryla is very annoying too along with the other one.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Did you guys notice how loud her granny car was.wtf

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1718
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 9353 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Likebeyond23 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:18 pm
It's crazy how we see all of the gifts she got Skylab but never saw her wrap any gifts for little linebacker- I mean Adeline
She didn't get her any because it was so close to Christmas. She only gave Adeline the ones her mom sent.
Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 847
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:20 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 4056 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Adhbrh91 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Are we just gonna not talk about how humongous she looked in this video? She makes Fateline look trim. Good grief! I know I keep bringing it up but holy smokes she looks worse and worse every day. Thank god for Adderall and fake breastfeeding!
mdnight
Talker
Talker
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by mdnight » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:54 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm
Likebeyond23 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:18 pm
It's crazy how we see all of the gifts she got Skylab but never saw her wrap any gifts for little linebacker- I mean Adeline
She didn't get her any because it was so close to Christmas. She only gave Adeline the ones her mom sent.
You can bet if it was Princess Skyla who was born closer to Christmas she would have gotten tons of gifts. It's really sad how she treats the two so differently.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by ChampionshipVinyl1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Adeline now constantly has an iPad in front of her. Truly sickening
They were all eating breakfast together - why on earth did she need an iPad out?!

She only ever buys her Mom Kendra Scott jewelry, it's weird (Maybe because I find Kendra Scott tacky AF but still)
hscheer10
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 1018 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by hscheer10 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:50 pm

I know this is nitpicky but in her vlog, when she was reading to adeline, she says "I think you just ripped out my earring..."
It accidentally got hung up on adelines outfit. Kind of rude of her to put the blame on her daughter and make her feel bad about something she couldn't control. Something more along the lines of "oops mommys earring accidentally got caught on your dress" would've been better.
Again, probably not that big of a deal but the way she worded it and the look she gave adeline was a little rude.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
misspersonality
Talker
Talker
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by misspersonality » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:03 pm

“Skyla was really upset because dance was closed”

When in the hell ISN’T Skyla upset?!
User avatar
Treats2
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:24 pm
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Treats2 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Holy thighs Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 65d8fe.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:31 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by breyonce » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:24 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... fa1caf.jpg[/IMG]

Skyla is Aaryn’s twin


TwoCuteMama
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 853 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by TwoCuteMama » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm

hscheer10 wrote:I know this is nitpicky but in her vlog, when she was reading to adeline, she says "I think you just ripped out my earring..."
It accidentally got hung up on adelines outfit. Kind of rude of her to put the blame on her daughter and make her feel bad about something she couldn't control. Something more along the lines of "oops mommys earring accidentally got caught on your dress" would've been better.
Again, probably not that big of a deal but the way she worded it and the look she gave adeline was a little rude.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same exact thing!!!! It reminded me of the vlog where she told Skyla to move bc she was sitting in the way of her flower


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:22 am
Has thanked: 581 times
Been thanked: 516 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by unwitty_username » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:05 pm

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:02 pm
Adeline now constantly has an iPad in front of her. Truly sickening
They were all eating breakfast together - why on earth did she need an iPad out?!

She only ever buys her Mom Kendra Scott jewelry, it's weird (Maybe because I find Kendra Scott tacky AF but still)
What's even more sickening is that she pulled her chair over and handed her the iPad just so she could be in the camera frame. Nothing like doing everything just for show.
Brittanymariex3
Talker
Talker
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 649 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Has anyone here watched desperate housewives? The girls remind me of juanita and celia 😂😂
User avatar
beachgirl2000
Talker
Talker
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Post by beachgirl2000 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... bc6760.png[/IMG]

I swear I remember her in past videos saying when she isn’t pregnant anymore or breastfeeding she will get her Botox redone. Do y’all remember that?
Post Reply

Return to “Aaryn Williams”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests