Airhead Williams: Suffering from Penis Envy, Welcome Baby Gray | Part #35

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: Suffering from Penis Envy, Welcome Baby Gray | Part #35

Post by vandelynn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Why do I find it so satisfying that she has downgraded to having a dog food sponsor versus Hellofresh, Nuturelife, Biotrust, Dollar Shave club and lord knows what else she used to have. Push that dog food Airnut yummy!!
#reapwhatyousowhoe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Post by Jammrm » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:19 pm

She should’ve pushed the dog food when she was actually home so ppl at least could kinda fall for her scheming lies but when her fans know she’s not even home with Zel how embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Siimplycraziie
Talker
Talker

Post by Siimplycraziie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:31 pm

So one of my dogs has some crazy skin issues and allergies so I went to the dog food website just to see what it was about. $195 per week. And that’s WITH the discount. Does she just enjoy spending as much money as possible or what?! Lord.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Jammrm wrote:
mdnight wrote:
Cracklesaurus wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:49 pm
BTW in order for Taras husband to quit working and to buy a new house etc I'm assuming that Tara makes about 500,000 a year if not more. She is more popular than meg and has a lot of affiliates and sponsers.

I believe Aaryn makes the same or close to it.
You seem to have an obsession with talking up their income. Stan in disguise?

As it is, none of us know how much they are making. Their lifestyles make it look like a lot, but we also don't know how much debt they carry to maintain it.
I’ve definitely thought this was a Stan plenty of times. Always sticking up for her but throws in a tiny dig to try to throw us off

Man you're back again with the money talk??? Airnut is that you trying to prove something??? If your gonna get on here and defend her all the time at least get on her payroll!! Geezz doing that shit for free is just dumb!! Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Graysky33 wrote:What is this?! This looks 0% safe for a baby to sleep in. ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... dcac73.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Why does she use the "Image" for EVERY post even if it should be serious. She's a nutcase.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:48 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:Hopefully it is just a pic prop.
Graysky33 wrote:What is this?! This looks 0% safe for a baby to sleep in. ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... dcac73.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Doesn't she already have 15 dock-a-tots?? Duchess will be in there as soon as it's accessible. Just like Airnut lets her furry ass all over the counter where food is and sleeping in the babies dock-a-tot. Airhog pretends to be a germaphobe and she is anything but. She's a dirt ball slob. I had a Seal Point Himalayan and the hair would just fly off as she would walk by and I kept her groomed constantly.

begenos1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by begenos1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Siimplycraziie wrote:So one of my dogs has some crazy skin issues and allergies so I went to the dog food website just to see what it was about. $195 per week. And that’s WITH the discount. Does she just enjoy spending as much money as possible or what?! Lord.

Dang that’s my weekly grocery budget for my fam of 4 Image

astites_4
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by astites_4 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Siimplycraziie wrote:So one of my dogs has some crazy skin issues and allergies so I went to the dog food website just to see what it was about. $195 per week. And that’s WITH the discount. Does she just enjoy spending as much money as possible or what?! Lord.

Hello I'm a silent lurker. But I had to comment on this. I as well went to the dog food site. I have 2 big labs with skin issues and now joint/hip problems. ImageImage and for both of my dogs was a little over $200 a week!! That is outrageous. I sure as he'll can't afford that. Don't know too many people that can.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:49 am

I was thinking the same thing. Like how embarrassing that you’re slinging dog food in what everyone can tell is a pre recorded video in your kitchen because you told your followers you’re in Colorado.
Jammrm wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:19 pm
She should’ve pushed the dog food when she was actually home so ppl at least could kinda fall for her scheming lies but when her fans know she’s not even home with Zel how embarrassing

Snarkybetch23
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarkybetch23 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:I just assumed that because she’s always leaving home when nick is gone. I could be wrong though.
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:51 pm
Wait so she went to Colorado because Nick is not home? Omg, i thought she went because something was going on in CO!
I bet Nick is out of town. She has said many times she doesn’t stay by herself. I don’t know what she will do once RAW gets here. Travel with 3 kids by herself so mommy can babysit Aaryn? I think it’s so weird that a grown adult with children, refuses to stay home alone.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:55 am

astites_4 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello I'm a silent lurker. But I had to comment on this. I as well went to the dog food site. I have 2 big labs with skin issues and now joint/hip problems. ImageImage and for both of my dogs was a little over $200 a week!! That is outrageous. I sure as he'll can't afford that. Don't know too many people that can.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Aside from that price being ridiculous I probably wouldn’t feed my dog anything other than a well known big brand with lots of vets and nutritionists on staff right now.

PSA: grain free diets have been showing DCM (a heart disease) in dogs. They don’t 100% understand the link so the lurkers who want to come out and attack me over dog food, chill. You want to feed your dog designer brand food from a company with a bigger marketing budget than veterinarian budget, go for it. But to anyone who isn’t aware... now you know!

Edit: hahaha it would be $41 a week for my dogs. That’s what I spend on a bag every 6 or so weeks. Pass
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 am

After seeing everything she's linked from the Nordstrom sale (although doesn't mean she really bought the stuff) I am glad she at least spoils Zel and spends that kind of money on her.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:39 am

Heardgreatthings wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:37 pm
So dipshit really didn't know that a kitchen table adorned with 360° of mirrors AND upholstered chairs were not "very child friendly?" I cannot with this psycho. I don't know which was funnier, the table or the Grammy nominated acting scene where she was all of a sudden sick and had to stop cleaning to lay down to catch her breath for a few minutes & somehow turned into a 2 hour nap and just happened to wake up the moment Nick brought home food from Whataburger!! Hahaha even Nick knows how to get her big ass up & moving. Is this shit real?? It has to be bc no one could make this shit show up if they tried!! She now looks the same size if not bigger than when she was pregnant with Skyla.

“Grammy nominated acting scene” Grammys are for music lol but agreed. She needs an award for that one.
Opps I meant Emmy's!! I blame it on the "mm's" Image thanks but yes she definitely needs one of those.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:48 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:After seeing everything she's linked from the Nordstrom sale (although doesn't mean she really bought the stuff) I am glad she at least spoils Zel and spends that kind of money on her.
I guarantee she gets it for free. She would never spend that type of money on dog food even though she loves spending needlessly on tons of pointless crap for herself and the girls.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:48 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:After seeing everything she's linked from the Nordstrom sale (although doesn't mean she really bought the stuff) I am glad she at least spoils Zel and spends that kind of money on her.
I guarantee she gets it for free. She would never spend that type of money on dog food even though she loves spending needlessly on tons of pointless crap for herself and the girls.

There was a vlog where Nick gave it to Zel before she ever had the sponsorship
begenos1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by begenos1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 pm

formerctfxcer wrote:

I think she would. I gotta give her that, she seems to actually really love her pets. Zel and Dutchy are well taken care of.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by glorygirl920 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:48 pm

begenos1 wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:

I think she would. I gotta give her that, she seems to actually really love her pets. Zel and Dutchy are well taken care of.

She just likes to spend money. ImageImage She would spend money on a pet rock if she had one. To me, it doesnt seem sweet. Just another thing to spend money on.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

susann
Amateur
Amateur

Post by susann » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:51 pm

she is insufferable. Too immature to stay home alone, but keeps breeding and popping out kids. she can't manage the brats she has. and fyi, all the expensive vitamins in the world aren't going to make a difference while you keep feeding your brats sugar and saturated fats. stupid cow. i can't stand this spoiled, immature, clueless bitch.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cinderella777 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:06 pm

I’m so over seeing her over stretched belly and worse...
Seeing her rub that lard ball! Sad if ur only talent is
Popping out brats that you clearly can’t handle... what a stupid
🐮
beachgirl2000
Talker
Talker

Post by beachgirl2000 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 pm

You can bet she is getting that dog food for free. You don’t see her buying NurtureLife and Hello Fresh now that she’s lost her sponsorships
sarahvilmer
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahvilmer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Fat ass cow really shouldn’t pop out another one. Nick needs to wrap it up.. dumb and dumber both said they use the pull out method. Jesus she’s stupid

Carol
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Carol » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 pm

She's complaining the rib pain is back. It hurts to breathe, but there she is, in Nordstrom, buying sparkly shoes for the girls, who already have about 100 pairs each.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:04 am

Is this Airnut trying to be "relatable" and admitting she has been facetuning all her pics which btw we already knew lol Or maybe she realized she couldn't hide it anymore bc she can't facetune her ass in the vlogs? Could it be that she is trying to prove to us that she is "unbothered" with the way she looks this pregnancy and since she put it out there the comments will stop? Who knows with this lunatic. I do notice that she is so unbothered that she didn't even realize the pic was taken at an angle that alot of people use to make them look thinner than they are....yeah she's unbothered alright ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 680884.jpg[/IMG]

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:26 am

I think the reason she’s ok with posting all these unflattering pictures and weight gain updates is so when she starts hitting the booze and Adderall again and not eating she will have her stans up her ass telling her how great she looks and how amazing she is and how she’s #momgoals etc etc. she’s addicted to the attention.
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:09 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:I think the reason she’s ok with posting all these unflattering pictures and weight gain updates is so when she starts hitting the booze and Adderall again and not eating she will have her stans up her ass telling her how great she looks and how amazing she is and how she’s #momgoals etc etc. she’s addicted to the attention.
Exactly!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”