Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Adhbrh91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Post by Adhbrh91 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Adeline is so chubby & ugly she’s cute. That little boy looking haircut is a trip. You can just tell she has a quirky personality they doesn’t fit in with skyla and Aaron’s princess perfect life. And for those of you who don’t think Aaryn is plump, just go back and watch the video when rent-a-friend is filming her from behind and she has some serious muffin top situation going on.
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Post by IDK86 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Screenshot_20191108-221001.jpg

I can't unsee this guys! What's going on with her eye? The tear duct is so long and weird looking! I've never noticed this before or seen anyone with an eye like this. Maybe I'm over reacting but this is really strange to me😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AryaStark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:23 pm

That place was pretty huge. I would feel so overwhelmed by all the choices. The first thing she should have done was talk to one of the employees and get ideas. Let them show you around and tell them your theme and go from there. They don’t need to spend the entire time with you, but just enough to get you started in the right direction. Instead she’s shoving unicorns and what looked like a giant salt rock? into her basket.(sorry looked like one)
When you have candy you get it out share and then put it the fck away where it’s not seen. You don’t walk around as she did eating it in front of the kids. Or, put it away and eat it when they aren’t looking. She created so much unnecessary drama bcz she had to eat while walking around.
The end of the vlog I felt like I was interrupting an intimate moment between her and that chicken.🐓
I believe she needs therapy to help decide with her husband if a fourth child is a good idea right now.(and also other issues)
Honey, it’s only going to get more overwhelming and hard you haven’t even hit with three children grade school, tween, or teens.
AryaStark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Adhbrh91 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:03 pm
Adeline is so chubby & ugly she’s cute. That little boy looking haircut is a trip. You can just tell she has a quirky personality they doesn’t fit in with skyla and Aaron’s princess perfect life. And for those of you who don’t think Aaryn is plump, just go back and watch the video when rent-a-friend is filming her from behind and she has some serious muffin top situation going on.
I didn’t notice that I was fixated on the many side close up head shots, her head is so flat.
misspersonality
Informer
Informer

Post by misspersonality » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:45 pm

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
jazieg wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:Wow sis can’t even pump her own gas? Her assistant looks older and unattractive but you already knew that. There’s no way she would have hired a younger, decent looking person because nick would be all over that.
Really don't know who pumped the gas. Aaryn could have. So I can't assume... I haven't seen her assistant except in a reflective shadow barely. Can you get a ScreenShot for us to see?

I really could care less if Aaryn or any Mom gets a Nanny, Assistant, Babysitter, etc., If one can afford help than by all means get it if one wants. I had a Nanny when I was young. All of us siblings did.

I guarantee that Tara, Bri, Tiff, the whole Vegas Crew would get help in a New York Minute if they could...
Not Tara or Bri they are too strong willed women

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Exactly. They are much tougher women than Airturd, they could probably handle 6 kids without blinking.
Salamisammich
Informer
Informer

Post by Salamisammich » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:00 pm

IDK86 wrote:
Screenshot_20191108-221001.jpg

I can't unsee this guys! What's going on with her eye? The tear duct is so long and weird looking! I've never noticed this before or seen anyone with an eye like this. Maybe I'm over reacting but this is really strange to meImage
I can’t see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm

misspersonality wrote:
elvisandrocky49 wrote:
jazieg wrote:Really don't know who pumped the gas. Aaryn could have. So I can't assume... I haven't seen her assistant except in a reflective shadow barely. Can you get a ScreenShot for us to see?

I really could care less if Aaryn or any Mom gets a Nanny, Assistant, Babysitter, etc., If one can afford help than by all means get it if one wants. I had a Nanny when I was young. All of us siblings did.

I guarantee that Tara, Bri, Tiff, the whole Vegas Crew would get help in a New York Minute if they could...
Not Tara or Bri they are too strong willed women

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Exactly. They are much tougher women than Airturd, they could probably handle 6 kids without blinking.
Lmao Bri can’t handle the 2 she has! No way she could handle 6 Image

Adhbrh91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Wait, since when does she care about Zel? I’m actually surprised she’s kept her animals and hasn’t gotten rid of them like she tosses everything else to the trash when it no longer serves her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:35 pm

I bet she spent over $2,000.
There is a Christmas store like that near me, our store is less "Hobby Lobby" and more heirloom pieces. You can find Holiday decorations and religious figures made all over the world.
I take an annual trip with my mother and while I shop conservatively I still spend around 300-350 every year.
Christmas is my favorite holiday and I really cherish the trip with my mom. My kids love seeing the displays and we get lots of things personalized for ourselves as well as gifts.

However, I have to criticize her because I like my decorations to be things that are special and remember. She was literally just buying whatever she saw, almost with no thought into it.
I like to buy some here this year, there this year, and there the next year. That was everything is literally hand selected with a purpose.
She will just walk around her house putting things up on any surface she comes across and it WILL be tacky.
Shimmer86 wrote:Wonder how much money she blew in that Christmas store?!?! Lmao
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Also, Her party planner posted a boomerang of a pink dog bone invitation with the name Adeline on it.
Didn't someone say she was planning a Paw Patrol party for Adeline? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... b90217.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:01 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:53 pm
Also, Her party planner posted a boomerang of a pink dog bone invitation with the name Adeline on it.
Didn't someone say she was planning a Paw Patrol party for Adeline?

Yeah she said paw patrol for her birthday before Reese was even born. I was glad its not frozen 2 which comes out right before Adeline's birthday.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:18 pm

It is actually disgusting how desperate Adeline is for food and candy all the time.
She has created a junk food junkie, and it's not going to end well for little Adeline.

Alittlechaos1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Alittlechaos1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am

mdnight wrote:
Poopindabutt wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 pm
Once again poor sweet Adeline gets the shaft for a birthday party. She plans skylas months in advance and what does Adeline get? She hasn’t even mentioned it and it’s a week or 2 away. She is old enough to notice how nice her sisters birthday party was and that hers will be different.
When she mentioned NIck's birthday I thought the same thing. She was crowing about Skyla's birthday months in advance, but nothing about Adeline? I just don't understand it. I know that some parents tend to favor one child or another, but Aaryn makes it painfully obvious.

Hey, Aaryn, if you read here... treat that baby right! She's so cute and seemingly sweet-natured. It breaks my heart that she's shoved to the back and treated like she's somehow less important.
She showed everything that she was getting to skylas birthday months in advance and we have yet to see anything for adeline it’s really sad. I guarantee she won’t do the same I don’t know what’s wrong with that woman I can only imagine how it’ll be when Reese gets older!

firuze
Talker
Talker

Post by firuze » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:24 am

kristieanne87 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:18 pm
It is actually disgusting how desperate Adeline is for food and candy all the time.
She has created a junk food junkie, and it's not going to end well for little Adeline.

This. A thousand times. I’ve never seen a 2 year old that desperate and crazy about ANY and EvERY food item she sees. Might be a matter of self-soothing. Seeing she is treated differently than her elder sister, Adeline falls back on eating as a way to reassure herself.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 am

Alittlechaos1 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am
mdnight wrote:
Poopindabutt wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 pm
Once again poor sweet Adeline gets the shaft for a birthday party. She plans skylas months in advance and what does Adeline get? She hasn’t even mentioned it and it’s a week or 2 away. She is old enough to notice how nice her sisters birthday party was and that hers will be different.
When she mentioned NIck's birthday I thought the same thing. She was crowing about Skyla's birthday months in advance, but nothing about Adeline? I just don't understand it. I know that some parents tend to favor one child or another, but Aaryn makes it painfully obvious.

Hey, Aaryn, if you read here... treat that baby right! She's so cute and seemingly sweet-natured. It breaks my heart that she's shoved to the back and treated like she's somehow less important.
She showed everything that she was getting to skylas birthday months in advance and we have yet to see anything for adeline it’s really sad. I guarantee she won’t do the same I don’t know what’s wrong with that woman I can only imagine how it’ll be when Reese gets older!

She probably doesn't even know what she's bought since its another one her friend is planning. You know since she's just so overwhelmed.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Post by lilagrace1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:35 am

The Christmas shopping spree background music was horrible. Who is airbutt kidding with those jeans? She should have kept the tutu for those. I would not even want all that Christmas junk in the house. Its one thing to put up a tree and outdoor lights but a hundred different things hanging on every wall and filling up every counter...no thanks.
Thegrinchette
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Thegrinchette » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:37 am

Just wanted to comment on the candy situation:
CoMmoN GUys SHes CuTtInG dOWn oN SuGaR

Only until she needs to keep the spawns quiet while she goes on a manic binge.
karmacat
Talker
Talker

Post by karmacat » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:24 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 am
Alittlechaos1 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am
mdnight wrote:

She probably doesn't even know what she's bought since its another one her friend is planning. You know since she's just so overwhelmed.
But you guys, not being able to get her cold brew foam just right in her home brewer and then having to try on all those clothes and film it can be SO OVERWHELMING. If she's overwhelmed, it's probably because she's a racist piece of trash that tries to block everyone that asks about it. :? Is there an oil for that?? :D
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Aaryn has a Pic of Skyla in "White Sneakers" on IG addressed to Tara and saying Skyla has "Dino Stompers" on. Nick is in background smiling...

BriannaK is in Texas (Austin area) and they are at the Dinosaur Park and Presley is wearing those heavy white sneakers Bri has them wear.

Oh my, the Shade, the Shade??? Tara reposted on her IG.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chambermaid69 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:34 pm

jazieg wrote:Aaryn has a Pic of Skyla in "White Sneakers" on IG addressed to Tara and saying Skyla has "Dino Stompers" on. Nick is in background smiling...

BriannaK is in Texas (Austin area) and they are at the Dinosaur Park and Presley is wearing those heavy white sneakers Bri has them wear.

Meanwhile Adeline is having her self some screen time which they said they were gonna no longer be doing on the weekends. That lasted about a week lol.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chambermaid69 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:38 pm

Chambermaid69 wrote:
jazieg wrote:Aaryn has a Pic of Skyla in "White Sneakers" on IG addressed to Tara and saying Skyla has "Dino Stompers" on. Nick is in background smiling...

Meanwhile Adeline is having her self some screen time which they said they were gonna no longer be doing on the weekends. That lasted about a week lol.

Forgot to add that that’s what those shoes are called though. If you google it you’ll see tons of people wearing those.
AryaStark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:08 pm

A perfectly set up pose by momma in her shoes.
Meanwhile per usual, Nick tending to a child in the
background that needs what kids crave—actual love.
AryaStark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Adhbrh91 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:22 pm
Wait, since when does she care about Zel? I’m actually surprised she’s kept her animals and hasn’t gotten rid of them like she tosses everything else to the trash when it no longer serves her.
Zel is very special. She’s the last link to her father. She got Zel I thought in college and then gave her to her dad because she couldn’t at the time take care of her.(which was great he lived at the ranch) Then her father passed away in his home and Zel was with him in the house for who knows how long before they found him. It is a sad story that haunts her. IMO she would not get rid of her ever.
Mama780
Amateur
Amateur

Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Post by Mama780 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:30 pm

Her repost seems to be an inside joke between them...they’re so “relatable” to their followers Image

I seriously feel like there’s a mean girls club amongst them...it screams insecurity and immaturity

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hscheer10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 pm

Came here to say those shoes are HORRIBLE! I only see twisted ankles happening at that house.

https://www.barstoolbets.com/blogs/1369 ... rs-1369410

Return to “Aaryn Williams”