Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Post by SeaSide7 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Yes, MLMs aren’t the devil, ones like young living are. I work for one that does not have minimums or require me to keep inventory and I book parties from parties. I don’t bug my friends and I don’t seek people out. Not all are created equally.

It really bothers me with the oil stuff, though. People slathering it onto their babies and kids and pregnant selves being told it’s all safe. It isn’t. Nothing should be used topically on a child under two and I watched a YL rep rub an oil on her teething toddler’s gums the other day. Insane. Pushing harmful rhetoric to make a buck is gross no matter what type of business set up it is. The “vitality” oils are also the same as the others with a different label. And you shouldn’t ingest things like that... for instance, lemon essential oil can hurt your liver. It is HIGHLY concentrated. Just squeeze some fruit into your drink! Gosh!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Post by Thegrinchette » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:14 pm

It seems like Airlard's biggest customer is herself.... god knows how much that idiot has spent on those garbage oils so far.

People are so dumb.... theres such a thing called science and guess what? when you are sick or kids are teething they give you solutions that are PROVEN AND TESTED. I cant deal with how dumb people are. The other day I saw an ad for apple cider vinegar gummies for "weight control". 1. Stop eating 2. Exercise 3. Apple cider vinegar in any form does not make you thin. Fin.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Post by Okaycooool » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:27 pm

jazieg wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 pm
I don't agree with anyone spending those prices for Oils when they can buy same/similar at Target and other places for a fraction.

About MLM's though. I'm definitely guilty of buying from people in them. Think about it (even look it up),Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Arbonne. Avon, Mary Kay and on... are all MLMs.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I agree I love scentsy!! But it just smells good. No one is saying it’s curing anything. Lol.
Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Chataya88 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:46 pm

SeaSide7 wrote:Yes, MLMs aren’t the devil, ones like young living are. I work for one that does not have minimums or require me to keep inventory and I book parties from parties. I don’t bug my friends and I don’t seek people out. Not all are created equally.

It really bothers me with the oil stuff, though. People slathering it onto their babies and kids and pregnant selves being told it’s all safe. It isn’t. Nothing should be used topically on a child under two and I watched a YL rep rub an oil on her teething toddler’s gums the other day. Insane. Pushing harmful rhetoric to make a buck is gross no matter what type of business set up it is. The “vitality” oils are also the same as the others with a different label. And you shouldn’t ingest things like that... for instance, lemon essential oil can hurt your liver. It is HIGHLY concentrated. Just squeeze some fruit into your drink! Gosh!
It might not be for a while, but I really feel like the oil phase has to come to an end, especially the ones that claim to cure things. Hopefully people start believing in evidence based science again at some point in the near future. People will catch on eventually. I have a couple of oils I use for smell, but that’s it. I can’t believe how much money some people spend on that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:09 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:Your girl is looking real thicccccck[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... b6e037.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Holy shit! That's why the pic of her, Nick and the girls she is standing so strategically! You can see her looking thick but not as thick as this front view. She claims to only weigh like 130 something and I call bullshit, hell I call double bullshit lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Post by vandelynn » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
blueskies wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:43 pm
mikejanz12345 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 pm
Do we really think the YL gig brings in as much money as her former brand partnerships? I can’t imagine it does.

Another Instagrammer, Nesting with Grace, said she was diamond level. That's $35K a month or $420k a year.
Aaryn is gold which is around $6000. But if she's able to make it to diamond doing less work, not having to deal with companies and have deadlines with them, plus still have swipe ups and affiliate links on Instagram this could all be her goal
That YL income disclosure that all these oil heads are posting trying to get people is a complete lie. Google it or check YouTube to get the truth. There are tons of pissed off people out there who got screwed over and are disclosing the real amounts.

Snarkybetch23
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarkybetch23 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:36 pm

I think Aaryn and Vicki met through Amanda but Amanda looks to have ghosted Aaryn. Her husband is a smart man and probably told Amanda to watch herself around Aaryn. They have real money but Vicki seems like she sees dollar signs and wants in on some of that. They don’t have a lot of money so I hope she isn’t tricked into the MLM business. Vicki would never make it as an influencer or MLM rep, her personality is very dull.

AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 am

vandelynn wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
blueskies wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Another Instagrammer, Nesting with Grace, said she was diamond level. That's $35K a month or $420k a year.
Aaryn is gold which is around $6000. But if she's able to make it to diamond doing less work, not having to deal with companies and have deadlines with them, plus still have swipe ups and affiliate links on Instagram this could all be her goal
That YL income disclosure that all these oil heads are posting trying to get people is a complete lie. Google it or check YouTube to get the truth. There are tons of pissed off people out there who got screwed over and are disclosing the real amounts.

Yep!
Thank you for saying this. It is only logical that no one wins or makes it big in a pyramid scheme because you never hear of it.(from a legit source)
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:56 am

Do you realize what you are saying?
Nothing topically should be put on a child under 2?
Some of the most fu*ked up products out there are made for babies!
Thry contain poisonous fragrances and parfums...but they are okay to topically apply to kids.
SeaSide7 wrote:Yes, MLMs aren’t the devil, ones like young living are. I work for one that does not have minimums or require me to keep inventory and I book parties from parties. I don’t bug my friends and I don’t seek people out. Not all are created equally.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f48680.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a2d4d9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 74f2c5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 24c60d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0dce74.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 17fd60.jpg[/IMG]

SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SeaSide7 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 am

kristieanne87 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:56 am
Do you realize what you are saying?
Thry contain poisonous fragrances and parfums...but they are okay to topically apply to kids.

I do realize that. There’s nasty stuff everywhere, which was my point... oils aren’t better because they are “natural” and can still be harmful. People need to do their research for themselves. I use the think dirty app for choosing things.
MamaOf2Cuties
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MamaOf2Cuties » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:17 am

kristieanne87 wrote:Do you realize what you are saying?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f48680.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a2d4d9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 74f2c5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 24c60d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0dce74.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 17fd60.jpg[/IMG]

So much truth in this.. I make my own for my kids most of the time with Shea, coco butter, avocado oil and coconut oil. I add a few drops of essential oils for fragrance but not an alarming amount. Literally less than 10 drops for one whole bath which makes like 4 jars. Image and please, we all know she’s using endocrine disrupters all the time. They’re not only in products we use but also in what we eat. And her die lot is out of a box (processed crap) and rarely fresh so she’s doomed either way and is only dragging her girls down with her with that lifestyle. They’re not healthy whatsoever. I don’t care what she tries to claim with her “detoxing” talk.

skippy1931
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:36 am

the thing is yes she is hawking and so are many others but they are not making these women buy them and if these women are too stupid to research what they are putting on their kids in their kids or their environment that isn't the fault of the person selling them
skippy1931
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:39 am

mikejanz12345 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 pm
Do we really think the YL gig brings in as much money as her former brand partnerships? I can’t imagine it does.

the thing is she doesn't need you tubes money or the oils. her dad had money, her mom has money and nick makes good money she can walk away or you tube can tank and they will be fine these other idiots will be the ones screwed
Salamisammich
Informer
Informer

Post by Salamisammich » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 am

Someone should call cps on me because my child gets a bath every night in baby magic. It smells so good, I’m not gonna have her walking around smelling like orange zest and stink ass lavender sorry not sorry. Not putting your child in the car seat correctly is dangerous, not cutting up grapes correctly is dangerous, using some good old baby soap is not dangerous or else babies would be dropping like flies... I use baby powder on her to but I did change to using burts bees baby powder, so there you go. We’re gonna go eat our processed hotdogs and Mac n cheese for lunch now...

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am

Adeline is adorable. I love how excited she was over the toolbox. And her singing happy birthday was cute. Skyla had her moments but for the most part wasn't whiney and let it be about Adeline.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Post by DollarTreeCandy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am

I'm not sure which is struggling more: Aaryn's grasp on reality or her view count.

Last video - last week .. hasn't even hit the 100k mark.

Bravo!! <3
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:57 am

When Skycry said towards the beginning of the vlog may I at the table I thought immediately okay who is there she’s using manners.
So it appears Nick’s parents were at the house for Adeline’s bday.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 am

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am
I'm not sure which is struggling more: Aaryn's grasp on reality or her view count.

Bravo!! <3
I've noticed over 20 minutes don't get views. Plus it was all music and there was backlash with just taking Skyla. Since her and Tara have some of the same viewers I wonder if that has something to do with it being it was the Disney vlog.
Momma2three
Talker
Talker

Post by Momma2three » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:07 am

Adeline is adorable. It’s so nice to see her having fun and being the center of attention❣️
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 am

I have a feeling his parents probably went to the bday party as a last minute thing because they were probably horrified when they heard she didn’t take Adeline to Disney. They didn’t attend Skcry’s last bday. I’m glad they came and I hope Nick’s mom gave her an ear full.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Post by DollarTreeCandy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 am
DollarTreeCandy wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am

Bravo!! <3
I've noticed over 20 minutes don't get views. Plus it was all music and there was backlash with just taking Skyla. Since her and Tara have some of the same viewers I wonder if that has something to do with it being it was the Disney vlog.

I haven't watched either of their boring vlogs, lately. The last one was before Disney. (and Tara Dudes packing one) GOOD!! I hope they lose viewership. Their actions deserve consequences. Hit 'em in the pockets!! :)
needsmorecoffee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by needsmorecoffee » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 am

Ooo you can tell she just had a full blown temper tantrum about the video glitching. Yikes!

Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Chataya88 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:06 pm

I love Adeline’s DGAF attitude. I don’t think she’s going to have Aaryn’s luscious locks. I can’t tell if her hair is fine or thin, but my daughter has fine hair, and hers was much fuller at this age. She was also stark bald until age one. Could be wrong, but it seems much different than Skyla’s.

AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:24 pm

I sense some tension with Airoil and Yaya. She always does IG stories when mom’s here-didn’t, and she didn’t show as much of her mom. Her mom usually talks to the camera and they have fun together. Maybe she was sick or something but it got me curious.
She spoke the most on camera with(other than Adeline) her friend/business partner who planned the party.
Shimmer86
Talker
Talker

Post by Shimmer86 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 pm

I love Adeline’s excitement opening her presents! It actually brought a little tear to my eye lol

Return to “Aaryn Williams”