Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Post by jazieg »

I'll take Aaryn over the pregnant YT'rs and crazy Tara right now. I get more humor over watching house disasters than planning "subscriber baby showers", basically asking for gifts without asking.

I hate to admit it, but I find her kids to be more just kids at the moment compared to others. She's not instructing Skyla to twirl, smile, etc., for the camera anymore and I really just realized that.

Still think she's going to have that Aha Moment though when income level drops out. They all will. It will be interesting to see how they all will be affected and how honest they are showing a "new normal".

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Post by ButterflyBrit »

AryaStark wrote:The usual teaching you how to make ice coffee for way too long, talk of macros and and a fabulous trainer; though can’t motivate her to commit to her program more than two weeks at a time. The country song blaring while she rides AnOtHeR inanimate object(not Nick) while dancing around. Yawn.
You painted mentally unaware Aaryn Williams so well Image it’s called Anosognosia which is a lack of ability to perceive the realities of one's own condition. It's a person's inability to accept that they have a condition that matches up with their symptoms or a formal diagnosis. That is Aaryn all the way as well as the other influencers” who pretend they’re perfect and live a perfect lifestyle. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
begenos1
Informer
Informer

Post by begenos1 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:
ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:16 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Are you saying wtf to me or that Aaryn tagged them? Lol just want to be on the same page!
Haha her tagging CometPingPong

I know right?! So many questions....
That’s probably the yt rabbit hole she was talking about lol

Wipes
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Wipes »

begenos1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:
ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:16 pm
Haha her tagging CometPingPong

Very interesting that she’s supposedly gone done this rabbit hole that exposes pedophiles and other occult shit, but continues to put her vulnerable young daughters online. Potentially exposing them to ALL KINDS OF FREAKS. Shows their routines, shows their home, etc. she’s not the brightest
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Post by Kat8392 »

So now she is realizing that the flooring doesn't match the existing stone. I mean are you kidding me? You didn't think to make sure the thousands of dollars you were going to spend on flooring was going to match the stone? Its YOUR FAULT. Everything in her house has a "snowball" effect because she is an impulse shopper. The house was an impulse buy number one, and everything else was because of these two idiots.This spoiled entitled bitch really has no concept of money. Real darker toned hardwood would have really classed up that house, but aaryn is too tacky for that. Have fun with your clacky plastic floors aaryn.
Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne »

Wipes wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:26 pm
begenos1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:

Very interesting that she’s supposedly gone done this rabbit hole that exposes pedophiles and other occult shit, but continues to put her vulnerable young daughters online. Potentially exposing them to ALL KINDS OF FREAKS. Shows their routines, shows their home, etc. she’s not the brightest
I agree completely!!!
Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne »

She's pissed that she can't buy toilet paper yet states that they aren't out of toilet paper and wonders why there's no toilet paper 🤦🏻‍♀️
elisabeth81
Amateur
Amateur

Post by elisabeth81 »

I think she is going for more of the “farmhouse” look of @ jettsetfarmhouse on tik tok which I actually really like. I think there’s several different ways to style “farmhouse” just like there’s several different ways to style modern or chic or boho. The stone definitely has to be stained or something tho
kaper
Informer
Informer

Post by kaper »

She was talking log cabin look. What is she going for, rustic, farmhouse, log cabin or just willy=nilly?
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Deceased »

I totally agree... House is one big snowball. Now the cool tones don’t match the warm toned countertops so out they go!! She said the kitchen remodel is a long ways away. Right. When the last piece of cheap plastic floor clicks in she’ll have nick pulling out those cupboards for another set of white cupboards. Maybe they will reach the ceiling this time. So if she paints the stone in the living room then what about her bathroom? The one that she is OBSESSED with and won’t change!!!
Her house looks cheaper and cheaper. When the light hits those greasy looking walls and the plastic looking floors it’s very obviously a hack job. Good luck getting the next buyer to look past that and pay more than what they paid!

I’m living for the fact that spoiled princess had to do her own shopping (gasp) not only do these bitches have to live with their grown out nails their real eyelashes and eyebrows and hair color. They now can’t find delivery spots because everyone is doing it! Hahahahaha. Makes me happy that I’m a low maintenance intelligent woman who can do it all herself.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by glorygirl920 »

Is she having a meltdown rn over a shoe box?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 5e1eae.jpg[/IMG]
can someone explain?
Adhbrh91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 »

Further evidence they got completely screwed on the ranchette. I saw this my local Facebook marketplace. This is a 10 acre lot in Elgin (only 4 less acres than aaryn) and its $140k. That means you could build at $560 house on that lot and be at $700k. There’s absolutely no freaking way that dump house was worth $700k even with the LaNd!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by elvisandrocky49 »

I'm sure most of us that can adapt easily with this Corona Virus. I'm sure most of us don't need to get our hair and nails done by ourselves as well as grocery shopping. The spolied brat now wants to shop at Wal-Mart. Before it was beneath her. Boo hoo! As well as those 2 pregnant nuts Bri and Tiff I'm all set .

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Cornbread
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Cornbread »

They got screwed and they are never going to make a profit selling that slop-job.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Further evidence they got completely screwed on the ranchette. I saw this my local Facebook marketplace. This is a 10 acre lot in Elgin (only 4 less acres than aaryn) and its $140k. That means you could build at $560 house on that lot and be at $700k. There’s absolutely no freaking way that dump house was worth $700k even with the LaNd!!!
That's a new 10 acre subdivision that you can choose your land to build on. So each parcel of land costs that. It isn't a 10 acre parcel of land for a single home.

begenos1
Informer
Informer

Post by begenos1 »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 5e1eae.jpg[/IMG]
can someone explain?
That’s the box for her tinkerbell uggs nick got her for xmas a few yrs ago. They were quite pricey. Good job skyla

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Deceased »

jazieg wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:52 am
Adhbrh91 wrote:Further evidence they got completely screwed on the ranchette. I saw this my local Facebook marketplace. This is a 10 acre lot in Elgin (only 4 less acres than aaryn) and its $140k. That means you could build at $560 house on that lot and be at $700k. There’s absolutely no freaking way that dump house was worth $700k even with the LaNd!!!
That's a new 10 acre subdivision that you can choose your land to build on. So each parcel of land costs that. It isn't a 10 acre parcel of land for a single home.

I took it as multiple spots within the property that you can choose to build your home on the 10 acres. Unless you’re seeing more of the ad than I am.
glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

Yea makes total sense. A custom Pottery Barn $30+ Easter basket for a baby who can’t even walk... Swipe up y’all!
menalikesmeat
Amateur
Amateur

Post by menalikesmeat »

glowing564 wrote:Yea makes total sense. A custom Pottery Barn $30+ Easter basket for a baby who can’t even walk... Swipe up y’all!
I don’t understand what she thinks, it’s all just bigger is better for her

glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

menalikesmeat wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:20 pm
glowing564 wrote:Yea makes total sense. A custom Pottery Barn $30+ Easter basket for a baby who can’t even walk... Swipe up y’all!
I don’t understand what she thinks, it’s all just bigger is better for her

All of these kids have their name plastered on random stuff. Cups, baskets, chairs... and this basket is for one day ...
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode »

Deceased wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:29 pm
jazieg wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:52 am

I took it as multiple spots within the property that you can choose to build your home on the 10 acres. Unless you’re seeing more of the ad than I am.
I’m pretty sure you’re right. Lots go for about 15k in Elgin. So 10 acres for 140k sounds about right.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misspersonality »

Who is even thinking about Easter baskets right now? I just want to be able to go out in public without worrying about catching a deadly virus. She’s whacko.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

So the little princess decides to flee the castle(lol) and go to where the “commoners” are at a place called Wal Mart. There she is shocked by the empty isles and hoarding. Which is odd since she herself took place in said hoarding a couple weeks ago doing many, many, ig stories boasting and showing off her hoarding abilities.
Moral of the story: don’t fcking hoard karma’s a beatch.
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Alexisanne293 »

On another note how much do you think she spends each time she goes to Disney? I guess I’m just salty because I live 39 min away from Disney and have annual passes but never stayed at a resort and when we go be pack our own food.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”