Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Post by samanthalr1991 »

HTX-MAMA wrote:If anyone is wondering where Aaryn and Tara are staying this weekend it’s the San Luis Resort on Galveston Island, Tx. I use to Bartender there when I was younger, it’s a nice place but it’s definitely starting to show it’s age and it’s absolutely haunted I quit after the shooting/murder in 2018, Galveston is also so crowded and disgusting!! I’ve lived near by my whole life and it’s not a view I’d ever pay for but whatever. Just thought I’d let y’all know if you’re curious.
I was going to say the same thing, I was there 2-3 weeks ago. I’m from Houston so Galveston is my beach, it’s where we go. I’ve always stayed at the San Luis, it’s a wonderful hotel, but I noticed the last time that it really was showing it’s age and with COVID there’s no point going. The rooms are really expensive for not great rooms because you are paying for the amenities. But we didn’t use any amenities because there were tons of people and we didn’t want to get close to anyone. Tons of people in the pool and crowded around the bar. Taras pregnant, why the hell is she at a crowded hotel Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Post by graham3186 »

She had someone filming her Disney trip... who does she think she is?!? That’s crazy. I wonder if she has someone filming their trip this weekend.

Salamisammich
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Salamisammich »

I might be late to the party but I came across this YouTube channel called d3s3rtqu33n (gorgeous btw) and she has videos on all these YouTubers... ppl are leaving comments on her videos saying they were blocked by such n such YouTuber. It’s like more people are becoming woke and seeing these moms for who they really are!

Xoangelicchic
Talker
Talker

Post by Xoangelicchic »

graham3186 wrote:She had someone filming her Disney trip... who does she think she is?!? That’s crazy. I wonder if she has someone filming their trip this weekend.

Her paid friend was most likely filming. She filmed a few videos of Aaryn after she had Reese and it was awful.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

graham3186 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:51 am
She had someone filming her Disney trip... who does she think she is?!? That’s crazy. I wonder if she has someone filming their trip this weekend.

Her assistant was with her in Disney. I don't think she takes assistant on these trips because Nick has the girls.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snarkybetch23 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
graham3186 wrote:

Her assistant was with her in Disney. I don't think she takes assistant on these trips because Nick has the girls.
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:11 am
So now her and Tara are doing a juice cleanse? She couldn’t even finish that other diet they tried. I bet by Monday they will both being in the chick fil a and Starbucks drive thru because they just can’t evenImage

She took the assistant when they all went to the Frio so they could have adult time. How long until we see them at the rainforest cafe? Aaryn is such a child. She definitely didn’t mature past the age 12.

misspersonality
Informer
Informer

Post by misspersonality »

Katy90 wrote:So she was home less than a week? I really think she hates her house.
She hates her life.
When you have to go on a trip every two weeks, there’s something very wrong.
glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

Diamond and Platinum status .... yea you bitches did nothing but swipe up BS and thanks to your following climbed the damn pyramid...
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg »

glowing564 wrote:Diamond and Platinum status .... yea you bitches did nothing but swipe up BS and thanks to your following climbed the damn pyramid...
Yup... She made Diamond and at least for the following 3 months or so afterward most new people get a couple of followers which increases her % of income. Plus she signed Tara, who signed Hilary and who knows whom else under them so she gets their members (or whatever they're called) contributing to her income.

Seriously, she made a smart decision to join when she did. But, how long will it last? Until then it's a nice chunk of change.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:06 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:
graham3186 wrote:

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:11 am
So now her and Tara are doing a juice cleanse? She couldn’t even finish that other diet they tried. I bet by Monday they will both being in the chick fil a and Starbucks drive thru because they just can’t evenImage

She took the assistant when they all went to the Frio so they could have adult time. How long until we see them at the rainforest cafe? Aaryn is such a child. She definitely didn’t mature past the age 12.

I know they had the assistant then but everyone keeps saying there's nothing to do but stay in the hotel, not the float trip they did at the lake house when they had 2 sitters,
Adhbrh91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 »

There’s your answer. She’s not doing YT anymore because she’s making a killing off the backs of her FaNz who sign up for her young living.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Post by DariaSnark »

misspersonality wrote:
Katy90 wrote:So she was home less than a week? I really think she hates her house.
She hates her life.
Or maybe you just enjoy going on trips. Not everyone is a homebody. Besides, this trip is apparently to celebrate the Young Living thing.

If I had the money and an assistant to help with everything I would constantly be going on fun trips too. Why not? Maybe not during a pandemic, but I think they’re in the “it’s not that bad” camp, so I’m not surprised they’re not letting it stop them.
scd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by scd »

Anyone watch Clarissa Ann? She’s a smaller channel.

She also does Botox and fillers but her dr gives her fillers made for lips. Apparently juvederm was not made for lips which is why it always looks so bad.

I think Clarissa’s lips look pretty good and way more natural than other people with fillers.
begenos1
Informer
Informer

Post by begenos1 »

The only good thing about them being platinum and diamond is the satisfaction of knowing Tiffani is still gold and must be green w/ envy. I wonder if there is an oil for that?
earpsmom
Talker
Talker

Post by earpsmom »

Let’s face it..She could probably sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. The chick can sell and promote things. I don’t condone or support MLMs but I understand how she got to the diamond level. If it’s true that diamonds make $300k a year on oils, I’d imagine her YouTube career will be travel/style videos and maybe even touch into politics.
I’m more concerned with someone like Britneyandbaby with an younger age/long term(she’s been around a while) audience. Brits been on YouTube for what....8 years? I think she’s 26? Imagine people under the age of 26 feeding into this bullshit. I’m just going to predict that Britney will pass Tara, Tiffani, and Aaryn.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

DariaSnark wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 pm
misspersonality wrote:
She hates her life.
Or maybe you just enjoy going on trips. Not everyone is a homebody. Besides, this trip is apparently to celebrate the Young Living thing.

If I had the money and an assistant to help with everything I would constantly be going on fun trips too. Why not? Maybe not during a pandemic, but I think they’re in the “it’s not that bad” camp, so I’m not surprised they’re not letting it stop them.
I really think she just can't sit still. Not that she hates the house. She went on a lot of trips when living in that rental as well. I think she would have went on more living in Georgia too but Nick was working for HON and traveled himself, they didn't know many people (besides Crystal and Krista but I mean dog sitters) and after Adeline was born they were only there a few more months. So I don't think its the house.

I'm a homebody but can understand her always wanting to leave, plus she has the assistant. The thought of packing all of my kids, putting them on a plane or taking a road trip exhausts me just thinking about it. Lol!
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mspenny »

jessbless wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:50 pm
Mspenny wrote:Watching her latest Instagram story gave me so much anxiety! Keep your eyes on the road Aaryn!! I don’t understand why she needed to post an Instagram story while she has her kids in the car. Distracted driving is illegal where I live. A month ago, a mother and her 3 daughters were killed in an accident. Sorry but watching that made me so anxious, she spent more time looking at the camera than she did the road.
Yikes, you don’t REALLY think she was driving while filming those stories, do you???

I know we all hate on Aaryn here but let’s at least use our brains Image

Lol you need to relax
schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by schnapperin »

I think under a business perspective it was a clever move to join the young living vibe - she can make money without doing much, they can fix up Nick’s dream house and probably survive financially until Nicks business recovers.
glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

I feel like she’s been looking for an out from YouTube. She always struggled to film, edit, and get vlogs up. Now she has another stream of income she thinks she can rely on. Maybe it will support her for a year or 2 but that shit is not sustainable. YouTube isn’t either but she can ride that wave much longer IMO. I think this is the beginning of the end. Her followers will be lucky to see a vid from her a week but I bet it turns into 1 every other if that.
Just-lookin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Just-lookin »

So as far as her work ethic, does she have to reply to oil emails, package up product, mail it out , help with returns and exchanges? I was just wondering because I never see big shipments or packaging in her "office" as I do with other people who sell merch.
Sunshineee9
Talker
Talker

Post by Sunshineee9 »

Just-lookin wrote:So as far as her work ethic, does she have to reply to oil emails, package up product, mail it out , help with returns and exchanges? I was just wondering because I never see big shipments or packaging in her "office" as I do with other people who sell merch.
Usually with MLMs, you just help someone order and there's a warehouse that the products are shipped from. Some do in person sales too but most of the time it's all online and the distributor doesn't do anything past help order and explain how to use it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Post by Graysky33 »

Just-lookin wrote:So as far as her work ethic, does she have to reply to oil emails, package up product, mail it out , help with returns and exchanges? I was just wondering because I never see big shipments or packaging in her "office" as I do with other people who sell merch.
When you order from YL it comes from a warehouse, not from her directly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

The thing is you all are acting like she just started doing the oils because of the blm mess but she has been doing it for months since the Susan crap when everyone contacted her sponsors
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Post by WatchinTheWreck »

honestT wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:22 pm
jazieg wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:32 pm
misspersonality wrote:Anyone who has been to a COVID hotspot, such as FLORIDA, is to QUARANTINE for 14 days for the safety of others. I hope this brat knows it.
Texas has no restrictions so she doesn't have to Quarantine.

She doesn't have to, but a reasonable, considerate person would. I feel like Aaryn used to be more tactful with addressing sensitive topics like this, but lately that house, the pandemic, and BLM stress has pushed her over the edge to a whole new level of narcissism and rebellion so to speak.
Or it could be that she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't so she doesn't even give two shits anymore what other people thing. That isn't narcissism or rebellion, that is owned who you aren't, which is something we all should do.
misspersonality
Informer
Informer

Post by misspersonality »

WatchinTheWreck wrote:
honestT wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:22 pm
jazieg wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:32 pm
Texas has no restrictions so she doesn't have to Quarantine.

She doesn't have to, but a reasonable, considerate person would. I feel like Aaryn used to be more tactful with addressing sensitive topics like this, but lately that house, the pandemic, and BLM stress has pushed her over the edge to a whole new level of narcissism and rebellion so to speak.
Or it could be that she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't so she doesn't even give two shits anymore what other people thing. That isn't narcissism or rebellion, that is owned who you aren't, which is something we all should do.
No, she’s just an asshole.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”