Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by fingusername »

Does AAryn still have that monstrous stainless steel water tower in her kitchen??? The last few videos I haven't noticed it.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by DariaSnark »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Why hasn't Reese's hair started looking normal yet?!/ What is wrong with her hair pattern???
She’s only like, 14 months old; that’s a little young to be worrying about a child’s hair. Some babies still don’t have ANY at that age. I’ve seen a couple of kids who were almost completely bald until they were about 2. Now they both have full heads of hair and look perfectly normal.
justmakemehappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmakemehappy »

Yes my baby girl is 13 months and still pretty dang bald. It’s like a bald mullet. Hair on the back of her head is longer lmbo. Anyway! Some good tea spilled on taras thread about aaryn!

Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

justmakemehappy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:51 pm Yes my baby girl is 13 months and still pretty dang bald. It’s like a bald mullet. Hair on the back of her head is longer lmbo. Anyway! Some good tea spilled on taras thread about aaryn!

Enjoy
I totally see all of that being true. I have never heard of sperm spinning or sorting but I can see her doing it. Nicks only gonna have girls lol
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't see Nick wanting his son to do dance, Aaryn is probably glad they have 3 girls she can put in tutus.

Also not saying boys can't dance, they can. Just saying Nick might not like it. I always thought she only wanted a boy to honor her dad. She should've named Reese "Georgia" lol. Her spending $ on gender selection to have a boy that won't be dressed in tutus and have glitter shoes

I think the shave to Reeses hair really is what messed up her hair. Its like it grew back weird in those areas and that's why that one piece is always sticking up.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:34 pm Why hasn't Reese's hair started looking normal yet?!/ What is wrong with her hair pattern???
Idk but it looks awful and having it tied back trying to hide the weird hairline isn’t helping. She might as well just trim it all. I think the ear wells really messed it up.
ConJr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ConJr »

Has Aaryn said why she's barely been posting any youtube videos anymore?
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

justmakemehappy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:51 pm Yes my baby girl is 13 months and still pretty dang bald. It’s like a bald mullet. Hair on the back of her head is longer lmbo. Anyway! Some good tea spilled on taras thread about aaryn!

Enjoy
sorry but the girl wasn't right with the "tea" she spilled on her friend tara with friends like that who needs enemies. also I'm sure I'm alone in this thought I don't think aaryn is unhappy with the house
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Vivi21 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:52 am Wtf its wrong with her face? In the second picture of her last post. Her mouth/nose area looks so weird. Its like the botox just pronounced her lines.
I took that picture as she was trying to make herself look like tara who is on bed rest as in a joke even her hair looks like the way tara wears it between friends plus the filters I meant to put this with the picture of her in bed with the blanket but the site won't let me fix it
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ConJr wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:22 pm Has Aaryn said why she's barely been posting any youtube videos anymore?
She claims its because she doesnt want to show the girls anymore. But its more laziness and $ from YL
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ConJr wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:22 pm Has Aaryn said why she's barely been posting any youtube videos anymore?
She claims its because she doesnt want to show the girls anymore. But its more laziness and $ from YL
Definitely laziness. She doesn’t have much work ethic, it’s just not in her personality, and that’s why her brand never went anywhere either, because starting a brand / company is so much freakin work, especially from the ground up like she wanted to do.

The ADHD probably doesn’t help either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nosey_Nellie »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:49 pm
Hell she’s making a fortune on the oils. Hardly any work. Filming, Editing, etc etc takes a lot more effort.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

Nosey_Nellie wrote:
Hell she’s making a fortune on the oils. Hardly any work. Filming, Editing, etc etc takes a lot more effort.
What these idiot you tube moms who’ve transferred to doing oils don’t seem to get is that the reason they are successful with the oils is because they have the huge audience from YouTube. So if they don’t keep that up, people will eventually forget about them and their ability to recruit new down line members will dry up. Aaryn is foolish to stop YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy2222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missy2222 »

skippy1931 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Enjoy
sorry but the girl wasn't right with the "tea" she spilled on her friend tara with friends like that who needs enemies. also I'm sure I'm alone in this thought I don't think aaryn is unhappy with the house
Don’t know how many times i can say it and have said it in the thread you are in, i’m not taras friend.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

The fastest she ever edited and uploaded a video was during Reese’s gender reveal..haha
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

hereforfun wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:53 am
The fastest she ever edited and uploaded a video was during Reese’s gender reveal..haha
She pays 2 assistants, why not hire an editor? One assistant can film her, one can edit videos. Then she has a whole set of employees lol.
Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stassia88 »

Sh*t went downhill fast for her after the move to the new home, and then the BLM issues She addressed it then deleted it. Her name is very tarnished no matter what she does. I am a fan of Big Brother and even to this day her face and name are plastered on the big brother subreddit.

I think that had all this not occurred, she would still be posting. Yes she is lazy as all hell, but she also has a hired assistant and was using her for a bit to post. I am sure she makes a ton from YL, but she also made a ton from easy sponsorships. I just don't think she has any at this point since people have contacted prior sponsors about her comments and they pulled out
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Stassia88 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:27 am Sh*t went downhill fast for her after the move to the new home, and then the BLM issues She addressed it then deleted it. Her name is very tarnished no matter what she does. I am a fan of Big Brother and even to this day her face and name are plastered on the big brother subreddit.

I think that had all this not occurred, she would still be posting. Yes she is lazy as all hell, but she also has a hired assistant and was using her for a bit to post. I am sure she makes a ton from YL, but she also made a ton from easy sponsorships. I just don't think she has any at this point since people have contacted prior sponsors about her comments and they pulled out
I don't think the BLM affected her as much as people think. Her sponsors have been pulled before and she continued to do vlogs. If anything the trafficking talk over the summer affected her (which is why she used the girls as reason to not film anymore).

I think its a number of things, laziness being one. But also its hard to film when people are watching your kids. Is she going to do "my nanny DITL". Or film car rides to dance, gymnastics, cheer everyday then throw it in a video (those get boring fast for many people). She can't do hauls because people complained those weren't relatable (they arent but I like them lol). So creative wise she can't keep people interested. She claims they are done with kids so a 4th pregnancy can't be her reason to come back and make $ off another baby.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Is Tara's forum locked? Aren't we supposed to be notified or nah? 🤷🏻‍♀️ crazy not saying Missy isn't legit but I jokingly made a Susan reference the other day and immediately after shit started getting weird... lol.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:09 am Is Tara's forum locked? Aren't we supposed to be notified or nah? 🤷🏻‍♀️ crazy not saying Missy isn't legit but I jokingly made a Susan reference the other day and immediately after shit started getting weird... lol.
I’m not able to get in either. Thought I got banned or something.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”