Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
earpsmom
Informer
Informer

Re: Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Post by earpsmom »

prettymess101 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 pm Sloan is doing a video on aaryn. He needs some more info if anyone wants to send it to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why doesn't he just read through her forum or look at the countless drama videos that already covered her drama? I know I was all aboard the Sloan train when it came to exposing Britney and Tara so I admit that I sound hypocritical. Look, he wants the info but doesn't want to do the work for the info. If you tell him to expose someone, he will literally ask for more info for the video. You give him the "facts" and he tells it or displays it in his YouTube video. Period. I'm not even sure if he fact checks the things we say? He didn't even KNOW about Taras placenta scandal until I informed him about it. With the help of a few other YTMD ladies, he made a decent first video and an even better second video in my opinion. He's a nice guy and I'm not trying to drag him. I'm stating facts.

Aaryn is problematic, has an awful history, and makes dumb decisions but theres really no drama surrounding her right now. She's been quiet, kept to herself for the most part, and took a break from YouTube. I don't really see the point of making a video about her?
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ceirsten8676 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:What happened to her mantle on her fireplace? It’s been gone ever since they redid the floor Image

Edit: just saw that she posted that she ordered one, I was so confused before on where she was going to put the stockings lol

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by begenos1 »

earpsmom wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:19 pm
prettymess101 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 pm Sloan is doing a video on aaryn. He needs some more info if anyone wants to send it to him!

Why doesn't he just read through her forum or look at the countless drama videos that already covered her drama? I know I was all aboard the Sloan train when it came to exposing Britney and Tara so I admit that I sound hypocritical. Look, he wants the info but doesn't want to do the work for the info. If you tell him to expose someone, he will literally ask for more info for the video. You give him the "facts" and he tells it or displays it in his YouTube video. Period. I'm not even sure if he fact checks the things we say? He didn't even KNOW about Taras placenta scandal until I informed him about it. With the help of a few other YTMD ladies, he made a decent first video and an even better second video in my opinion. He's a nice guy and I'm not trying to drag him. I'm stating facts.

Aaryn is problematic, has an awful history, and makes dumb decisions but theres really no drama surrounding her right now. She's been quiet, kept to herself for the most part, and took a break from YouTube. I don't really see the point of making a video about her?
yep. he's a little late to the a.w hating bandwagon. even her thread here is boring lol.

he should keep exposing tara for the fake beeotch she is.
make a t + c beaston video
or the one thing no one else has addressed....
HONEY B AND CORY B.
(BBL'S momma and her EX)
Hyacinth
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Hyacinth »

I totally agree. If his thing is exposing people he surely should make an effort to do some research?
FrigidBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by FrigidBitch »

I am relatively new on this thread, and it may come off as nit-picking, but her daughters names are ... interesting? They just don't flow well at all. I'm not saying she has to have a theme like Tara's awful "Ay" names or Brittani Boren Leach's "C" boys, but they just all sound so cluttered together? Like she just randomly picked names from a hat. No real thought on them whatsoever.
Skyla (1990's) gets a modern name.
Adeline (1880's) gets a Victorian name.
Reese (2000's) gets a gender neutral name.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

I want to like Sloan, but he does such a sloppy job.. is there even anytrhing current about Aaryn that warrants a video?
earpsmom
Informer
Informer

Post by earpsmom »

FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:56 am I am relatively new on this thread, and it may come off as nit-picking, but her daughters names are ... interesting? They just don't flow well at all. I'm not saying she has to have a theme like Tara's awful "Ay" names or Brittani Boren Leach's "C" boys, but they just all sound so cluttered together? Like she just randomly picked names from a hat. No real thought on them whatsoever.
Skyla (1990's) gets a modern name.
Adeline (1880's) gets a Victorian name.
Reese (2000's) gets a gender neutral name.
If Aaryn were to have a boy, his name would be George.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

If you think about it though Adeline has been kind of trendy, so it does fit with her girls. I'm surprised she doesn't call her Addie though.

Adeline was almost "Georgia" but she saved it if she were to have a boy.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 »

Yes!! He one million percent needs to do a BBL video! All these bitches suck, but is there anything more horrific than profiting off the death of your own child? Especially when it’s been widely speculated you caused his death due to unsafe sleeping!
begenos1 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:34 pm

yep. he's a little late to the a.w hating bandwagon. even her thread here is boring lol.

he should keep exposing tara for the fake beeotch she is.
make a t + c beaston video
or the one thing no one else has addressed....
HONEY B AND CORY B.
(BBL'S momma and her EX)
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Post by itsme180 »

They have what 10-13 acres of land if i'm not mistaken, yet they've barely even done anything with it. I wonder what she's going to do with all that land especially considering Nick negotiated more than the original size that was first offered at sale. Do you guys think they would ever get animals? like horses or something lol can you imagine!
rainymermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by rainymermaid »

itsme180 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:17 am They have what 10-13 acres of land if i'm not mistaken, yet they've barely even done anything with it. I wonder what she's going to do with all that land especially considering Nick negotiated more than the original size that was first offered at sale. Do you guys think they would ever get animals? like horses or something lol can you imagine!
I think they will build another house sometime. There is no way she is happy with the one she has.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Post by kaper »

I think they bought the extra land to give them a privacy buffer and insure no one would build right next to them. Buying acreage is generally a smart purchase. Land will appreciate in value. I doubt they will get any animals. It is too much work. Even a mini farm requires 24/7 care. You can't just pack up for a long weekend jaunt for family fun and leave animals behind.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Post by DariaSnark »

kaper wrote:I think they bought the extra land to give them a privacy buffer and insure no one would build right next to them. Buying acreage is generally a smart purchase. Land will appreciate in value. I doubt they will get any animals. It is too much work. Even a mini farm requires 24/7 care. You can't just pack up for a long weekend jaunt for family fun and leave animals behind.
They can just pretend they have animals every time they go outside and see their neighbor’s cows grazing. lol
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

They got the extra acreage in order to add on. If you look at original property lines with the 10 acres its weird, but with the extra 3 they have more of a rectangle allowing them to add on. Right now they've let their neighbors keep the fences where they are but some of those 3 acres are fenced in.

She has said that the only animal they would get might be chickens. I could see the girls wanting a horse and now she's friends with Josie so who knows. But if she wants a few years the girls will be able to do the chores.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Post by DariaSnark »

MiloandMax1 wrote:They got the extra acreage in order to add on. If you look at original property lines with the 10 acres its weird, but with the extra 3 they have more of a rectangle allowing them to add on. Right now they've let their neighbors keep the fences where they are but some of those 3 acres are fenced in.

She has said that the only animal they would get might be chickens. I could see the girls wanting a horse and now she's friends with Josie so who knows. But if she wants a few years the girls will be able to do the chores.
This is Aaryn we’re talking about. She wouldn’t make the girls do the chores, she would hire someone or make one of her assistants do it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

DariaSnark wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:35 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:They got the extra acreage in order to add on. If you look at original property lines with the 10 acres its weird, but with the extra 3 they have more of a rectangle allowing them to add on. Right now they've let their neighbors keep the fences where they are but some of those 3 acres are fenced in.

This is Aaryn we’re talking about. She wouldn’t make the girls do the chores, she would hire someone or make one of her assistants do it.
I do think the girls would do it though. But if not there's always Nick. But they hire a house sitter when they go away so I don't think having the house/pet sitter feed a few extras would be much different.
classysnarky
Amateur
Amateur

Post by classysnarky »

She’s showing a lot more of the assistants. I wonder what she pays them! Can you imagine the stories those girls have?
THC
Amateur
Amateur

Post by THC »

So if her MIL was there for Adelines party she more than likely stayed in the "casita". If that's the case, where did the Hendersons stay? A hotel? Or did they drive back home?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

THC wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:06 pm So if her MIL was there for Adelines party she more than likely stayed in the "casita". If that's the case, where did the Hendersons stay? A hotel? Or did they drive back home?
I assume a hotel. Thats where they stayed when Aaryn lived in the other house and her in laws or Yaya were there so the guest bedroom was being used.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer »

We have 11 acres. No animals other than dogs and my sons if you count them but we like the land to have privacy, not have to be up in our neighbors business/them up in ours every time we go outside, and space to call our own. Be able to look outside and see nature not 20 houses. We have 0 desire to have any semblance of a farm at least not while we have young kids.

bacardibarbie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bacardibarbie »

i was just watching her most recent vlog and i'm sorry but i would be so embarrassed if i was her. why does she have two assistants if she only has three kids and i know one is probably responsible for filming but her vlogs are not exactly a production....it's just sloppy footage of her and her assistants walking around with copyright free music slapped over it. i really do not think it takes a team to create that lol like what exactly is she working towards youtube wise? her entire online presence is kind of boring now...she just does the same stuff over and over
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Courtneyshayne »

Is that wine or champagne in the background of Josie's story where she dancing with one of her kids in the kitchen? 🤔
earpsmom
Informer
Informer

Post by earpsmom »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:13 pm Is that wine or champagne in the background of Josie's story where she dancing with one of her kids in the kitchen? 🤔
Nice eye! It looks like it could be champagne?
I think it’s time Josie gets her own board on this forum lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Courtneyshayne »

earpsmom wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:21 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:13 pm Is that wine or champagne in the background of Josie's story where she dancing with one of her kids in the kitchen? 🤔
Nice eye! It looks like it could be champagne?
I think it’s time Josie gets her own board on this forum lol
Thank you for posting the pic!! I agree, she's a hot mess lol
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mspenny »

bacardibarbie wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:57 am i was just watching her most recent vlog and i'm sorry but i would be so embarrassed if i was her. why does she have two assistants if she only has three kids and i know one is probably responsible for filming but her vlogs are not exactly a production....it's just sloppy footage of her and her assistants walking around with copyright free music slapped over it. i really do not think it takes a team to create that lol like what exactly is she working towards youtube wise? her entire online presence is kind of boring now...she just does the same stuff over and over
I just watched it and I thought it was really awkward. She’s basically just hired friends for herself. She’s just walking around with a couple yes men to make herself feel good.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”