Continue the discussions here!!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

Unread post by GymChick »

I watched her new vlog about her OB telling her to take it easy. I know everyone has different stress levels and activity levels and being “busy” is subjective to the person...but every time I see a pregnant mom who has a non active office job or stays home talk about needing to rest more I roll my eyes. I know judgemental of me but I’m also a nurse who is also pregnant, also has a toddler, works 16 hour shifts and walking 16,000 steps a shift lifting, squatting and dealing with aggressive dementia patients..... ugh it’s just my resentful jealousy of SAHM and people with normal jobs lol I’m sure there are people who roll their eyes at me because my life looks easy to them....all subjective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Couldnt’t agree more. I’m in a similar position, working full time and with a husband and kids. I even commuted while pregnant, and my commute is not easy. Aaryn wines a lot for someone who sits on the couch for half the day and puts the tv on for their kid.

I’d be pissed too if I was Nick and move office to basement. Why can’t Aaryn take Skyla to the park or a Gymboree when Nick has important work calls to make. Just because he is working from home doesn’t mean Skyla should run around doing whatever she wants.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I don't get it. She allowed Skyla to just stand at the door knocking and screaming? She didn't pick her up and take her to another room? That sounds like what she is saying. If that were my husband he would rightfully tell me to take the baby somewhere else. I can't believe she just let Nick move all of his stuff to the basement. If that were me I'd be telling him that would never happen again. Seems like she just wanted an office.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

That was weird to me. Where was Aaryn when Skyla was banging on the door?! Telling her followers to swipe up?
If that were my husband he'd be like, can you PLEASE entertain the baby while I work? Wtf. I also can't believe he just let him move everything to the basement. That's his house too. Sounds selfish.

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

She really has no room to complain when she cant let nick, who works long hours, work in peace. Cant play with her daughter. And live a life of luxury while sitting on the couch all day. While other people have real jobs.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I found her talking about just throwing away that gown after because it will be dirty, like yeah, that's why you're supposed to wear the FREE one provided....
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Anyone else see the snap like a week ago when Aaryn was taking about the free trips Nick gets through work. She was bummed she couldn’t go recently since she is pregnant and is 100% going to Hawaii with him alone when Adeline is 4 months old. Free trips are awesome and I don’t blame her but I feel like she has no reality of what it’s going to be like having 2 kids, especially with a winey one.
Nopenope2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nopenope2017 »

Anyone else see the photographer's blog post of the family pics? If his back isn't to the camera, Nick's face is cropped out of ALL of them except 1. What the f?!
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

This is Aaryn. I'm surpsised she even let Skyla be in the photos. It's all about her and her beauty.
Did anybody else hear her say she hopes Adeline gets her genes??? I truly believe now she was disappointed Skyla doesn't have her blue eyes and blonde hair.....
Narcissist AF

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Glad to see Skyla is getting her tubes in today. Luckily it is an easy surgery and recovery but hope everything goes well with her today! I'll be interested to see over the next month if the crying and constant wining ends, ha.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

nebula wrote:This is Aaryn. I'm surpsised she even let Skyla be in the photos. It's all about her and her beauty.
Did anybody else hear her say she hopes Adeline gets her genes??? I truly believe now she was disappointed Skyla doesn't have her blue eyes and blonde hair.....
Narcissist AF

100% disappointed. I'm going to laugh if Adeline is a twin of Skyla.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Anyone else see the snap like a week ago when Aaryn was taking about the free trips Nick gets through work. She was bummed she couldn’t go recently since she is pregnant and is 100% going to Hawaii with him alone when Adeline is 4 months old. Free trips are awesome and I don’t blame her but I feel like she has no reality of what it’s going to be like having 2 kids, especially with a winey one.
I'm all for alone time with your significant other, it's crucial for a healthy relationship, but leaving when your baby is 4 months old doesn't seem like good parenting. The baby is still a tiny infant and needs mom, especially if he/she is a breastfed baby. The only way I would leave a baby that small would be for 1) emergency circumstance or some other circumstance I would have no control over and 2) I would only be gone for a few days max. I honestly feel like Aaryn isn't done with her youthful partying days, I can't blame her because I forget that she's still in her 20s (in those cruise vlogs the girl could drink!) I just don't understand why she rushed another baby. I feel like she felt bored and figured, ehh we have the money and it's all picturesque to be a #2under2 mom so let's have another. I have a very high maintenance 1 year old similar to Skyla, and given the patience and other requirements required to care for a fussier child we are waiting another year or two before we even try for baby number 2.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

My 5 (6 in January) year old was a super high maitence baby/toddler. So much so that we are just now feeling in a place that we are ready to start trying for a second. I would've lost my mind if I had a newborn when she was Skyla's age. Honestly I'm still a little nervous about juggling two, even with a mostly self sufficient kid.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Ok please someone tell me how a mother who's kid is having a surgery, finds the time and the courage to post pictures on Instagram the same day, of her fucking self??

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I only have a 12 month old so maybe this is normal behavior that I should be looking forward to but.....she did a snap saying Skyla refused to put the gown on. Why not just put it on her anyways? I don't think Skyla is old enough to be able to take a hospital gown off??? She did eventually wear it but still.... is this normal?

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I mainly mean normal for a parent to give in to that?

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Stellar wrote:I mainly mean normal for a parent to give in to that?

In Aaryn's world totally normal since Skyla is the one running that household.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

olivialinnea101 wrote:
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Anyone else see the snap like a week ago when Aaryn was taking about the free trips Nick gets through work. She was bummed she couldn’t go recently since she is pregnant and is 100% going to Hawaii with him alone when Adeline is 4 months old. Free trips are awesome and I don’t blame her but I feel like she has no reality of what it’s going to be like having 2 kids, especially with a winey one.
I'm all for alone time with your significant other, it's crucial for a healthy relationship, but leaving when your baby is 4 months old doesn't seem like good parenting. The baby is still a tiny infant and needs mom, especially if he/she is a breastfed baby. The only way I would leave a baby that small would be for 1) emergency circumstance or some other circumstance I would have no control over and 2) I would only be gone for a few days max. I honestly feel like Aaryn isn't done with her youthful partying days, I can't blame her because I forget that she's still in her 20s (in those cruise vlogs the girl could drink!) I just don't understand why she rushed another baby. I feel like she felt bored and figured, ehh we have the money and it's all picturesque to be a #2under2 mom so let's have another. I have a very high maintenance 1 year old similar to Skyla, and given the patience and other requirements required to care for a fussier child we are waiting another year or two before we even try for baby number 2.
Agree with you. I wouldn't do it and couldn't imagine leaving behind my baby at 4 months old. I guess it is an easy concept for her since her mom will fly in and she just leaves the kids with them. Very unrealistic world she lives in.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

nebula wrote:This is Aaryn. I'm surpsised she even let Skyla be in the photos. It's all about her and her beauty.
Narcissist AF

Well the photographer took the photos not Aaryn

Return to “Aaryn Williams”