Aaryn Williams | #2under2: It takes a village. | Part 3

Bamabelle88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | #2under2: It takes a village. | Part 3

Unread post by Bamabelle88 »

That’s just what she needs! And one more thing to move ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Bamabelle88 wrote:That’s just what she needs! And one more thing to move ;)
It was probably glittery and it caught Aaryns eye not Skylas. So she just had to have it for "Skyla"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dragonfly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dragonfly »

Hi, Aaryn and everyone! I’ve been reading here for a few weeks and have seen the number of posters grow. I wanted to join this board because it’s now obvious that Aaryn reads here, and I hope we can all begin to initiate some change in her life that may ultimately positively impact her followers, who I believe are a bigger concern than Aaryn herself. I watched her nasty comments on the live feeds of BB15 and just couldn’t understand how Aaryn could have snowed all of her followers who constantly salivate over her vapid posts. There could be a can of Coke in the background in a photo and some lemming will say, “ Oooh, I’m OBSESSED with that can of Coke! Where did you get it?!” I began searching for the truth behind her ridiculous following and found this forum. Thank goodness there are people who haven’t bought the load of crap she’s selling!!

My message to Aaryn is this: There is much more to life than shopping and material things. Why don’t you use some of the time you spend sanitizing your comments and blocking people and spend it making memories with your daughters and husband? Why not donate the piles of useless swag you receive to a local women’s shelter or clothing drive? Why not post how you’re working to build the minds and spirits of your daughters instead of just dressing them up and putting them on display? Google the link between social media usage and depression and anxiety and consider how your life and your family’s could improve without living out every moment in the public eye. Spend some time really thinking about the truth you read here and in the comments you delete. They can make you a better person on the inside, where it counts.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Well that top coat makes Aaron look like her lips have hypothermia, if thats the look she was going for.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

There is a new thread guys!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

did an “experiment” by commenting “gotta tag those brands to get that $!” on a pic from a month ago and got blocked lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

I really dont wanna hear Aaryn complain about why people dont get groceries delivered when its the same price as going to the store. Since when did you care about money aaron? Also, there are hidden costs with grocery delivery, or they wouldnt make money.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joanna234 wrote:I really dont wanna hear Aaryn complain about why people dont get groceries delivered when its the same price as going to the store. Since when did you care about money aaron? Also, there are hidden costs with grocery delivery, or they wouldnt make money.
Shes an idiot the one place even says they don't charge for delivery BUT their prices are slightly higher their example said wonder bread may be $2.29 but they charge $2.59 which is an additional 30.cent so if you have 30 items upcharging 30 cents thats $9 that doesn't sound free to me!! Like you said they are making money somehow. What does she think all these companies are just delivering free groceries using their gas out of the goodness of their heart??? Lmao She can't get anything even remotely true out of her mouth. Did u see the twitter where she says dont worry if your baby has gunk in their eye breast milk will heal it? So now shes a dr. giving out terrible advice. You dont want to mess with not getting your childs eye checked out regardless of how minor it may be it could be serious and your sight is priceless. She needs to be off of social media all together!!! Shes a total effing idiot. Rant over lol

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

Chickennugget123 wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:I watched Liza Adele’s budgeting video and I think she was throwing some serious subliminal shade at Aaryn. She kept saying how she rarely splurges and you should never buy anything other than a house if you dont have the money to buy it in cash. A bunch of the comments were saying how refreshing it was to see a YT mom not excessively spend who was more relatable.
I totaalllly was thinking the same thing watching that. I remember seeing a small portion of one of the “Disney vlogs” they went on (and immediately shutting it off because it was so boring), but anyway, it seemed like Liza was not enjoying being around Aaryn at all on that trip. I was laughing watching that recent budgeting video and I definitely think she was casually throwing shade Aaryn’s way. Liza- do you read here girl? Send us a signal in your next video if you do!!!! Hahaha

I watch Liza regularly and most of the time that I respond on her instastories or YT videos she comments back to me, until I asked her if she bought the Aaryn Williams Itzy Ritzy diaper bag. I figured since Liza loves backpack diaper bags so much and she is "friends with Aaryn" she would of ordered it....guess not. I really do enjoy Liza's videos. I wish we had a forum or YT moms that deserve some praise.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dragonfly wrote:Hi, Aaryn and everyone! I’ve been reading here for a few weeks and have seen the number of posters grow. I wanted to join this board because it’s now obvious that Aaryn reads here, and I hope we can all begin to initiate some change in her life that may ultimately positively impact her followers, who I believe are a bigger concern than Aaryn herself. I watched her nasty comments on the live feeds of BB15 and just couldn’t understand how Aaryn could have snowed all of her followers who constantly salivate over her vapid posts. There could be a can of Coke in the background in a photo and some lemming will say, “ Oooh, I’m OBSESSED with that can of Coke! Where did you get it?!” I began searching for the truth behind her ridiculous following and found this forum. Thank goodness there are people who haven’t bought the load of crap she’s selling!!

My message to Aaryn is this: There is much more to life than shopping and material things. Why don’t you use some of the time you spend sanitizing your comments and blocking people and spend it making memories with your daughters and husband? Why not donate the piles of useless swag you receive to a local women’s shelter or clothing drive? Why not post how you’re working to build the minds and spirits of your daughters instead of just dressing them up and putting them on display? Google the link between social media usage and depression and anxiety and consider how your life and your family’s could improve without living out every moment in the public eye. Spend some time really thinking about the truth you read here and in the comments you delete. They can make you a better person on the inside, where it counts.
Amen!!!! No truer words have been spoken!!!!!

gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

fingusername wrote:Flowers in the Attic...AAryn edition.

This is probably going to get deleted but...

In the attic windows on the right...take a close look. So creepy!!

Doesn't it look like people in the attic trying to get out???? YIKES!!

How did you find the listing? I can’t find it! Lol help a girl out!
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

gangiee09 wrote:

Weirdo... your account was made 7 hours ago and you are asking for the listing...

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

spillingthetea wrote:
gangiee09 wrote:

Weirdo... your account was made 7 hours ago and you are asking for the listing...

Just ignore all these new accounts that want the listing. I think she’s #6
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

spillingthetea wrote:
gangiee09 wrote:

It was just a question. Thanks though. Image

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I really like YaYa, I wish they would move to Colorado so they could have more big family vlogs, her mom and step dad make it more “homey” and a family feel while just Aaryns vlogs are always talking about materialistic things

Return to “Aaryn Williams”