Aaryn Williams | #2under2: It takes a village. | Part 3

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | #2under2: It takes a village. | Part 3

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Jennie123 wrote:Just watched the latest vlog. The negativity and snide comments continue. She comments about being sure to film herself playing with Adeline because no one believes she plays with her kids. So she films for 2 minutes just to check that box.
Omg. She rubs the baby toy in the cat’s face then rubs it on Adeline’s face. Ewwww. She’s a lunatic. One minute she claims to be a germaphobe and the next minute doing crazy crap like that. Also what happened to wanting to stay in to avoid flu germs. She took the kids out twice this week in large crowds. The flu still hasn’t peaked in GA. It’s raging. Wonder what happened to the Nanny? Is she still sick with the flu? Oh and she bought new bedding for the guest room. I’m sure she read the comments about it looking like a cheap motel bed. Lol.
Lol I thought the same thing when she got new bedding. It's funny she hasn't mentioned the nanny much anymore. I have a feeling the nanny quit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Omg I wanted to comment so bad on her vlog that if she feels the need to read our forum and then repeat what we say to her minions at least get it right damnit!!! We said she needs to take the time to play with Skyla NOT Adeline lol its Skyla who watches the tv & iPad all day and she clearly needs some one on one time with Mom since the new baby. These are things a mother should kinda already know but I guess when you don't have a maternal bone in your body that kind of stuff wont come natural. All kids are going to feel a certain way after being the only child then all of a sudden that time is being taken for the demands of a newborn.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really needs to watch her vlog after editing. In pretty much the same breath she says shes not taking them to the park bc its freezing (outside) then the next sentence was then she was going to go on a hike (outside) with Crystal. Isn't the temperature the same outside whether your at the park or hiking?!?!? This girl isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Crystal probably cancelled so she didn't have to deal with Aaryn. We all knew the park outing was a one and done anyway. We even said she would make up an excuse that either its too cold or bc she said that boy pushed Skyla down which I call bullshit on that too. A little bit of advice Aaryn bc I know you will be reading this. STOP contradicting yourself in the same sentence bc now your only proving to us how much of a liar you really are.d0 Maybe you need a permanent break from social media. Just a thought and my honest opinion.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

"I feel like i finally have free time..." Yes, because you have a nanny, a house cleaning service, pre packaged meals, and your grocery order is delivered to your kitchen. She is so stupid and elitist and out of touch with reality I can't believe she can even breath by herself at this point.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

She's on a rant on her Snapchat about YouTube comments and how she "really takes them to heart" and "really listens" and how "some comments are held for review." I guess she's trying to deny that she deletes comments now? Hahahaha! Ok Aaryn...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Waking sleeping babies to go to the mall is a sin. I hope Cryla is a devil child for her mother for doing that to her. How awful.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Ohhhhhhh so guys no worries! She isn't on youtube and IG all day deleting comments. All the comment are going to reviiew. And it's *very* toxic stuff in there, so she doesn't go in there.
But she very much appreciates all of the input. I mean, it may sound like she is deleting comments that are even slightly critical of her innate, perfect ability to "mom" Or she tracks down the people that like other comments and search their other social media accounts to block them there as well. But really, it's to avoid drama and toxicity in her life. But she actually supports her community of constructive criticism.

barf.
Stephanie5231
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stephanie5231 »

Lol in her new blog. I need to film myself playing with my children cus no one believes I do. Also, the Williams pay next to nothing on property tax! I pay twice what they do for my 130k home lol must be nice living in the south
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

That's her excuse for "any missing comments" or "comments that aren't showing up right away". You tube put them into a folder for review and she doesn't look in there very often. It's way more believable that you DELETE comments you don't like. Don't blame it on you tube flagging a word.
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

Is this one in review Aaryn?? I wanted to see if she would block this comment. Its not my comment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

She’s lying because all I said was the two babies looked exactly alike. Why would YouTube hold that for review?
Why does she lie so much? it’s very concerning
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

So I guess YouTube also automatically blocks people? You should really have your manager contact them about that Aaryn... that's interfering with your view count, subscriber numbers, and INCOME!

What about Twitter and Instagram? Do they automatically flag and block people too?

Wow!

The whole world must be against you!

MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

LOL the top comment is some suck up saying that her kids are “well behaved and well adjusted” Woo, that’s a good one.

This person must not watch many of her vlogs or any of her social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

MamaH09 wrote:LOL the top comment is some suck up saying that her kids are “well behaved and well adjusted” ImageImage Woo, that’s a good one.

Well at the moment Adeline does seem like a good baby, the only bad thing is the cluster feeding and always wanting to be held by aaryn, skyla is the most bored kid in America
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Nick gets her that ridiculous box of roses (where is it anyways?) And she gets him a pair of chubbies shorts not even wrapped. Wow.
MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Nick gets her that ridiculous box of roses (where is it anyways?) And she gets him a pair of chubbies shorts not even wrapped. Wow.
I said that too! “They’re not even wrapped!!” lol.
My hubs was like “Well she’s only worried about herself, soooo..”

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Aaryn: "These Chubbies are SO hot!"

Aaryn: "Nick, what do you think about me wearing makeup everyday?"

Aaryn: "NICK!! What do you think about me wearing makeup everyday?!"

Aaryn: "NIIIIICK!?!?"

Nick: *internally* "I don't give a shit."

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MamaH09 wrote:LOL the top comment is some suck up saying that her kids are “well behaved and well adjusted” ImageImage Woo, that’s a good one.

I just read that one and literally "LOL" so loud my son heard me in the other room!!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tinabelle wrote:So I guess YouTube also automatically blocks people? You should really have your manager contact them about that Aaryn... that's interfering with your view count, subscriber numbers, and INCOME!

What about Twitter and Instagram? Do they automatically flag and block people too?

Wow!

The whole world must be against you!

She really has a problem with lying. She might want to look into that too. Funny part is she is too stupid NOT to catch it when she edits!! Lmao We can't be the only ones who catch it. My advice is she really needs to quit while shes ahead bc she digging herself in deeper and deeper and it might not be about racist comments but she is slowly recreating BB 2.0!! I can't believe some of these bigger brands are even sponsoring someone like her!!! #shameonthem heres a good hashtag for her "merch" #liarliarpantsonfire lol

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I watched Liza Adele’s budgeting video and I think she was throwing some serious subliminal shade at Aaryn. She kept saying how she rarely splurges and you should never buy anything other than a house if you dont have the money to buy it in cash. A bunch of the comments were saying how refreshing it was to see a YT mom not excessively spend who was more relatable.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”