Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Nikier
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Unread post by Nikier »

Thread title-
Hunni, lies, and Skyla cries
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

I can’t be the only who noticed how extremely flat Adeline’s head is? Is aaryn not concerned at all? My daughter I think is developing a little bit of a flat head and I’m extremely concerned and have her on her tummy as much as possible!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... c6c179.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I don’t really notice so much her flat head as much as I notice what a huge freakin baby she is. Good lord.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Look back at Skyla’s photos. Her head was super flat... worse than Adeline’s. I think they even had to have frequent doctors visits because of it.

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

The area where Aaryn's house is looks really pretty. All that greenery. I live in the gross ass Valley in Los Angeles, I'm envious.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Nikier wrote:Thread title-
Hunni, lies, and Skyla cries
That's too damn funny!! Lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

I was looking at aaryns Instagram to see photos of skyla’s flat headImage and I found this gem! Good lord what is she wearing

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e83809.jpg[/img]

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hlind6 wrote:I was looking at aaryns Instagram to see photos of skyla’s flat headImage and I found this gem! Good lord what is she wearing

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e83809.jpg[/img]

What the what?!? That is just horrible. She loves to hire people to do things maybe she should hire a personal stylist. Are those silver glitter heels?!?

IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

vandelynn wrote:
hlind6 wrote:I was looking at aaryns Instagram to see photos of skyla’s flat headImage and I found this gem! Good lord what is she wearing

What the what?!? That is just horrible. She loves to hire people to do things maybe she should hire a personal stylist.

LMAO. She already had one at Stitchfix remember! I think the only service out there she doesn't have/had at this point is a personal chauffeur.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Wait..Aaryn leaves Skyla playing in the yard with zel? While she is on the porch with Adeline?
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Joanna234 wrote:Wait..Aaryn leaves Skyla playing in the yard with zel? While she is on the porch with Adeline?
That would make me nervous! God forbid Skyla ran and Aaryn went after her and then Adeline decided to role over onto the floor. Girl has to think these things through.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Aaryn, if you are living your "best life" and "happiest you have ever been", why do you use social media as an outlet to escape reality and constantly complain? Mmmmm....
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Joanna234 wrote:Wait..Aaryn leaves Skyla playing in the yard with zel? While she is on the porch with Adeline?
Only videos she has posted so far are from her on the porch. Have yet to see her down in the grass kicking a ball with Skyla or blowing bubbles. Skyla would love that.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

[quote="hlind6"]I can’t be the only who noticed how extremely flat Adeline’s head is? Is aaryn not concerned at all? My daughter I think is developing a little bit of a flat head and I’m extremely concerned and have her on her tummy as much as possible!

I'm sure it's from leaving her lay all day. Especially with all the missing hair around the sides and back. Lays so much she's rubbed it off.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Daffodil82 wrote:
hlind6 wrote:I can’t be the only who noticed how extremely flat Adeline’s head is? Is aaryn not concerned at all? My daughter I think is developing a little bit of a flat head and I’m extremely concerned and have her on her tummy as much as possible!

I'm sure it's from leaving her lay all day. Especially with all the missing hair around the sides and back. Lays so much she's rubbed it off.
Her hair is severely rubbed off, that's sad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:
hlind6 wrote:I can’t be the only who noticed how extremely flat Adeline’s head is? Is aaryn not concerned at all? My daughter I think is developing a little bit of a flat head and I’m extremely concerned and have her on her tummy as much as possible!

Her hair is severely rubbed off, that's sad.

Skyla was the same way and I swear its from Aaryn shopping all the time and them always being in a stroller with nothing supporting the neck or head to keep it from getting flat. Has to be something she is doing bc Skylas was really bad like bad on the verge of getting one of the shape helmets. Im sure adeline will get to that point to. They are forever in car seats and strollers so Aaryn can feed her shopping & starbucks addiction.

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Adeline is her “happy baby” and Skyla is her “whiny” baby. It is bc she can just lay down infants without doing anything and dress them up in pretty clothes. Skyla needs her now. Use those million carriers, get over there and kick a ball around with Skyla.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

jdb080317 wrote:
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
Jennie123 wrote:More lies. If Adeline has to comfort breastfeed every two minutes, then what’s going to happen when she dumps the kids with the in laws to go to a destination wedding and then dump Adeline again when they take Skyla to Disney. I don’t believe for a second that Adeline is wanting to comfort feed that often. That’s just another excuse to not get the unpacking done and the house in order. She can’t go a single day without buying Skyla something. And rather than firmly telling Skyla “No” and to stop crying, she instead lets her continue to fuss and whine while recording herself saying that Skyla wants more fruit snacks. Of course she does. It’s all sugar. Someone else nailed it. Not everyone needs kids. Especially when you are as whack as she is. Rather than trying to determine what Skyla is trying to say or helping Skyla say her words, why does she always respond to her paci obstructed jibberish with “yes, hunnneee, I know”. She’s too busy recording herself to work with Skyla’s language/speech development.
Comfort nursing is typically a phase newborns go in and out of. It's usually when they are going through a growth spurt/developmental leap. They aren't going to Disney for another 4-5 months. Adeline won't still be needing to comfort nurse then
Accurate. It doesn’t last forever. My son would “comfort nurse” I call it cluster feed when he went through growth spurts and it would last a few days and then stop.

Just saw her latest IG story...
She had to have picture proof of all that nursing Adaline is doing!!!

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

What is she going to do when Starbucks closes on May 29th for a few hours? (saw it on the news - some training they’re doing for their employees).

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Ok has anyone found the listing for her new home?? I've looked to no avail. I want to see what they paid! I know a city around Austin. I'm guessing it's in the 600,000 range. The houses there are pricey!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”