Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Daffodil82
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Post by Daffodil82 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:58 pm

Joanna234 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:Hasn't posted a baby update for Adeline since she was 6 weeks, but just wrapped up her Vegas shopping and already has plans to upload a haul.
#momboss #aarynneedsabreak #trollscanbackoff
Ok Aaryn get your break after your break but before your other break. Geez girl, just have a life break already.
karlalala
Talker
Talker

Post by karlalala » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:58 pm

If this is the last weekend before Vegas, than my husband will also be there at the same time as them. I told him if he sees a group of 5 or 6 chics holding out their phones and talking to it all at the same time then to snap me a pic
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Post by Chickennugget123 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:13 am

Does anyone else think that these real housewives of YouTube “bestiez” might come on these boards and anonymously criticize one another? I’m gonna say yes.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Post by lilagrace1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:55 am

Chickennugget123 wrote:Does anyone else think that these real housewives of YouTube “bestiez” might come on these boards and anonymously criticize one another? I’m gonna say yes.

Maybe but most don't have a section except Aaryn and Tara. I doubt they all think each other is as wonderful as they say. It comes off fake when they do a collab or mention another mom and just gush over how much they love and think the other mom is the most amazing mother ever (based mostly on social networking online)
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Post by blackroses » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:21 am

Return to “Aaryn Williams”