Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Joanna234 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:Hasn't posted a baby update for Adeline since she was 6 weeks, but just wrapped up her Vegas shopping and already has plans to upload a haul.
#momboss #aarynneedsabreak #trollscanbackoff
Ok Aaryn get your break after your break but before your other break. Geez girl, just have a life break already.
karlalala
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karlalala »

If this is the last weekend before Vegas, than my husband will also be there at the same time as them. I told him if he sees a group of 5 or 6 chics holding out their phones and talking to it all at the same time then to snap me a pic
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

Does anyone else think that these real housewives of YouTube “bestiez” might come on these boards and anonymously criticize one another? I’m gonna say yes.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Chickennugget123 wrote:Does anyone else think that these real housewives of YouTube “bestiez” might come on these boards and anonymously criticize one another? I’m gonna say yes.

Maybe but most don't have a section except Aaryn and Tara. I doubt they all think each other is as wonderful as they say. It comes off fake when they do a collab or mention another mom and just gush over how much they love and think the other mom is the most amazing mother ever (based mostly on social networking online)
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”