Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Continue.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by dahell »

Thanks!
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Was anyone else freaked out at the fact she let her not even 2 year old run around the backyard like that? While she was all the way up on the porch.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I love the blue chalk on the new white cushions that she pitched a bitch over. Im waiting for the raspberries to be smashed all over them next. All bc she is scared to death of her own toddler to say No. Plus ive never seen a "germaphobe" ok with sock in the sand and dirt. I dont see anything wrong bc she is a toddler but a germaphobe (that she claims on the days she feels like it) would be cringing. She has to be the most untruthful mom on YouTube. Lies everytime she opens her mouth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

vandelynn wrote:I love the blue chalk on the new white cushions that she pitched a bitch over. Im waiting for the raspberries to be smashed all over them next. All bc she is scared to death of her own toddler to say No. Plus ive never seen a "germaphobe" ok with sock in the sand and dirt. I dont see anything wrong bc she is a toddler but a germaphobe (that she claims on the days she feels like it) would be cringing. She has to be the most untruthful mom on YouTube. Lies everytime she opens her mouth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Those are wipeable, itll come right out. Theyre meant to be outside in rough hazzards. Life with kids. They nake messes. Its the inside that she pitched a fit over. They used the wrong material to fill some if them. Laziness. Id pitch a fit too for that much $$.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

So Crystal’s advice is to paint the hood and island white to lighten things up and Im just sitting here like nooooo dont ruin that beautiful kitchen lol
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

New member here couple things... does she really think she’s a mom vlogger? She is so hard to relate to. The constant shopping, bragging, eating out... never touches on subjects that her minions could really relate to (losing all that pumped milk she was saving for baca? No mention except a blip on twitter and then mentioning she’s supplementing Adeline) no updates on Adeline at all but constantly mentioning she’s comfort nursing (AFTER saying she as 50/50 too) now she’s claiming to be so incredibly happy and living her “best”.. yes, we see you Aaryn. I’m glad she’s getting Skyla outside, but since she clearly has no idea how to be a parent FYI.. be NEAR her when she’s roaming outside like that. Put some shoes on her too girl. Also- bragging about how perfect your life is and how amazing everything is... It’s tacky AF. You’re so stuck up and full of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Pageant beauty queen, she was a spoiled daughter, gets anything wife....how can we expect her to be anything less. Always fed with a silver spoon. Entitled. It's all she knows. That's why she's doing it to her children. So very sad.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Rkp65i wrote:So Crystal’s advice is to paint the hood and island white to lighten things up and Im just sitting here like nooooo dont ruin that beautiful kitchen lol
That’s the worst advice. Thanks for nothing Crystal.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

thewhisper wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:So Crystal’s advice is to paint the hood and island white to lighten things up and Im just sitting here like nooooo dont ruin that beautiful kitchen lol
It's shit advice because Crystal was probably like wtf? Aaryn doesn't need to do anything to her cabinets or put anything above them. Leave. Them. Alone. It's a statement kitchen, let it make its fucking statement. DON'T clutter it with shit.
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Now that someone mentioned the stored breastmilk again I had a thought....Remember how she forgot to pack all her breastmilk in the first place and it was Nick who found it in the freezer when he was there closing on the house. Then she said once they got to Colorado she forgot to unpack it again or something and all that milk had to be thrown away! She didnt even say anything about it for a week - if i had lost all that stored milk I would be really pissed about it and given that shes constanlty updating on social media wouldnt that be something worth mentioning? I have a feeling she was purposefully trying to leave the milk. Watch, she will stop breastfeeding soon. Which isn't a big deal, i formula fed all my children so I'm not hating on her for possibly wanting to be done BUT rather than just say that's her decision I feel like she could have done it on purpose for an excuse.
She was talking about bf in a vlog and said she planned on bf for a year & then said it may work out at just 6 mths but didn't give a reason. Like you've just said u want to for a year...why would it then change to 6 mths?
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

crestsanicode wrote:
thewhisper wrote:
It's shit advice because Crystal was probably like wtf? Aaryn doesn't need to do anything to her cabinets or put anything above them. Leave. Them. Alone. It's a statement kitchen, let it make its fucking statement. DON'T clutter it with shit.
Exactly. The kitchen is already finished. No painting, no olive wreaths.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

itsjustme21 wrote:New member here Image couple things... does she really think she’s a mom vlogger? She is so hard to relate to. The constant shopping, bragging, eating out... never touches on subjects that her minions could really relate to (losing all that pumped milk she was saving for baca? No mention except a blip on twitter and then mentioning she’s supplementing Adeline) no updates on Adeline at all but constantly mentioning she’s comfort nursing (AFTER saying she as 50/50 tooImage) now she’s claiming to be so incredibly happy and living her “best”.. yes, we see you Aaryn. I’m glad she’s getting Skyla outside, but since she clearly has no idea how to be a parent FYI.. be NEAR her when she’s roaming outside like that. Put some shoes on her too girl. Also- bragging about how perfect your life is and how amazing everything is... It’s tacky AF. You’re so stuck up and full of yourself.

Exactly! It's kind of weird how little we know about Adeline, but she does seem like an easy baby. But Aaryn has mentioned issues Adeline is having on twitter or Instagram in passing, and it's never discussed or brought up in vlogs.

When she chats on camera in vlogs, that'd be a great opportunity to give advice on things like traveling long distances with 2 under 2, surviving as a mom with a husband who travels for work (we barely heard about that till recently and that was only that she was glad he didn't have to anymore), pacifier struggles, etc. I feel like she talked way more about that stuff when Skyla was really young.

Maybe she's afraid of getting ripped apart, I don't know, but I think she'd just much rather talk about shopping and what new thing they've bought, hair, makeup, etc. rather than real mom life stuff (she sure likes to use the #momlife hashtag though). Her vlogs now are definitely different.

IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Wait, is she saying that the baby can taste the difference in her milk if shes what a tiny bit of dairy and acts like she doesn't want to feed? Can babies taste it? And even if they could do they know that it's bad for them and refuse feeds? I'm just a bit confused, i would have thought that it would have go into the babies system and then cause a reaction/symptoms, not that kind of reaction...does anyone know if what she says can happen?
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Also, now she can’t consume dairy because Adeline reacts. Didn’t she say before that she was having dairy again and Adeline seemed to be ok? Like... which is it? She can’t keep her stories straight either. She’s all over the place from day to day...

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

IDK86 wrote:Wait, is she saying that the baby can taste the difference in her milk if shes what a tiny bit of dairy and acts like she doesn't want to feed? Can babies taste it? And even if they could do they know that it's bad for them and refuse feeds? I'm just a bit confused, i would have thought that it would have go into the babies system and then cause a reaction/symptoms, not that kind of reaction...does anyone know if what she says can happen?
Hahaha EXACTLY. Babies can’t taste dairy, she would need to digest it and then get fussy. Aaryn is manic and has no idea what she’s talking about.... just a couple weeks ago she said she was consuming some dairy and Adeline was fine. Now as soon as she nurses after Aaryn has a cupcake she’s fussy... Image

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

anxietyqueen wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:New member here Image couple things... does she really think she’s a mom vlogger? She is so hard to relate to. The constant shopping, bragging, eating out... never touches on subjects that her minions could really relate to (losing all that pumped milk she was saving for baca? No mention except a blip on twitter and then mentioning she’s supplementing Adeline) no updates on Adeline at all but constantly mentioning she’s comfort nursing (AFTER saying she as 50/50 tooImage) now she’s claiming to be so incredibly happy and living her “best”.. yes, we see you Aaryn. I’m glad she’s getting Skyla outside, but since she clearly has no idea how to be a parent FYI.. be NEAR her when she’s roaming outside like that. Put some shoes on her too girl. Also- bragging about how perfect your life is and how amazing everything is... It’s tacky AF. You’re so stuck up and full of yourself.

Exactly! It's kind of weird how little we know about Adeline, but she does seem like an easy baby. But Aaryn has mentioned issues Adeline is having on twitter or Instagram in passing, and it's never discussed or brought up in vlogs.

When she chats on camera in vlogs, that'd be a great opportunity to give advice on things like traveling long distances with 2 under 2, surviving as a mom with a husband who travels for work (we barely heard about that till recently and that was only that she was glad he didn't have to anymore), pacifier struggles, etc. I feel like she talked way more about that stuff when Skyla was really young.

Maybe she's afraid of getting ripped apart, I don't know, but I think she'd just much rather talk about shopping and what new thing they've bought, hair, makeup, etc. rather than real mom life stuff (she sure likes to use the #momlife hashtag though). Her vlogs now are definitely different.

I think Aaryn is convinced people watch her vlogs just because of her. So she films are edits the vlogs revolving about her. She's not interesting so she's going to end up losing her audience.
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:

I think Aaryn is convinced people watch her vlogs just because of her. So she films are edits the vlogs revolving about her. She's not interesting so she's going to end up losing her audience.
It’s always all about her. Nothing the relates to being a mom, except buying new clothes or Kate spade shoes for her toddler. She’s a mess and it’s just crazy that so many praise her for being such a great mom.. because she posts a staged picture of her holding her baby and nursing her while Skyla is outside roaming in the wild with no shoes Image you know that was for all of us to see lol

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I remember when she diagnosed Adeline with a milk protein allergy and it was cringeworthy. She views these kids as another accessory and it’s kind of sad. What is she going to do as they get older?

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Found the house. Last sold date 2016. Off market currently. Not listed as sold. Last available info was to rent at $3700 mo or buy for $625k...doesn't mean they didn't buy it but idk. And wow that was super hard to find!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”