Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

H2343
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by H2343 »

Aaryn working hard cleaning her bathroom for that Mrs. Meyers sponsorship...until the cleaners are hired, i guess this will be the norm and her cooking was to prove us all wrong, way to go Aaryn.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Well according to IG stories Skyla is on her 2nd character juice of the day, I wonder how many she's allowed to have.

Also I wonder if the house comes with a washer & dryer because it's a rental. We will see if they switch them to their own.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Rkp65i wrote:Crystal has to be the most boring human on instagram. She talks soooo slow and her daily Disney hauls are so dragged out.
Thank God im not the only one who thinks that lol I thought maybe iam jist being to critical bc I find myself turning her ig stories off before she even opens her mouth. The worst is when she does the kiddie voice over thing they all do. I can't understand a word they say with that voice filter thing lol she said something about starting to vlog. Her vlogs would probably be a hour long for a 10 minute topic lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nikier wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
Chickennugget123 wrote: LOL you totally took the words right out of my mouth on that one. She reminds me of like...... a dumpster...... if dumpsters could morph into human beings.
I can't even put into words how trashy she comes off. It takes alot to make me speechless but I just can't with her. Trashy is probably an understatement. That is a train wreck on top of a train wreck. Then to document on social media for all to see just how much of a mess she is. I'll leave it at that. Lol

Her husband reminds me of the guy off blues clues because he wears thick striped shirts a lot.
Brittany seriously needs a thread. She posted today that she has a YouTube channel and plans to start vlogging again..
I’m surprised Aaryn gives her the time of day honestly. She’s complete white trash, lives in a apartment that has cheap toys littering the whole place,and just doesn’t seem up to Aaryns standards or like the kind of people she associates with.
Totally agree 100%!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think the Vegas trip is coming up sometime after this weekend bc Tara made a comment about it being the last weekend before Vegas which leads me to think maybe they are going during the week. Maybe that is why Brianna K is already there. She might be getting in an extra couple of days more than the other DHOYT.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The topic will soon be moved to the youtube mommies section and I will be starting a new thread so any thread title suggestions are appreciated
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Congratulations on the promotion Aaron!
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

blackroses wrote:The topic will soon be moved to the youtube mommies section and I will be starting a new thread so any thread title suggestions are appreciated
Aaryn Williams- More Buys & Lies While Skyla Cries
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

vandelynn wrote:I think the Vegas trip is coming up sometime after this weekend bc Tara made a comment about it being the last weekend before Vegas which leads me to think maybe they are going during the week. Maybe that is why Brianna K is already there. She might be getting in an extra couple of days more than the other DHOYT.

Does DHOYT Stand for dumb housewives of YouTube? I just signed up to this forum and I keep seeing it in don't know what it stands for but I'm guessing that's what it is am I right?

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nikier wrote:
blackroses wrote:The topic will soon be moved to the youtube mommies section and I will be starting a new thread so any thread title suggestions are appreciated
Aaryn Williams- More Buys & Lies While Skyla Cries
Lmfao sounds perfect

ja2123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ja2123 »

itsjustme21 wrote:Just creeped that white trash freak Brittany... so confused by the photoshopping. And aaryn just comments on them all by saying “hahahahaha”

So bizarre.. girl is ratchet and filthy looking. aaryn probably just looks at her as one of her admirers that she is superior to.

WEIRD AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just saw these posts from today. SO CREEPY. Brittany actually reminds me of a middle schooler... We need a thread, she is the trashiest person ever.
Genuinely perplexed at how she has any followers on IG...
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:I think the Vegas trip is coming up sometime after this weekend bc Tara made a comment about it being the last weekend before Vegas which leads me to think maybe they are going during the week. Maybe that is why Brianna K is already there. She might be getting in an extra couple of days more than the other DHOYT.

Does DHOYT Stand for dumb housewives of YouTube? I just signed up to this forum and I keep seeing it in don't know what it stands for but I'm guessing that's what it is am I right?

Desperate lol bc of them always soliciting companies for free products but dumb works too lol

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

And there's the Grove sign up promo .

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ja2123 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:Just creeped that white trash freak Brittany... so confused by the photoshopping. And aaryn just comments on them all by saying “hahahahaha”

So bizarre.. girl is ratchet and filthy looking. aaryn probably just looks at her as one of her admirers that she is superior to.

WEIRD AF.

I just saw these posts from today. SO CREEPY. Brittany actually reminds me of a middle schooler... We need a thread, she is the trashiest person ever.
Genuinely perplexed at how she has any followers on IG...
They probably follow to watch the train wreck lol same reason anyone follows Aaryn lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:And there's the Grove sign up promo ImageImageImage.

All of us seen that coming a mile away lmao she doesn't even make it the least bit difficult. She's so basic that it makes her that predictable lol

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

Desperate lol bc of them always soliciting companies for free products but dumb works too lol

Hahaha That is so funny but so true They are definitely always trying to get free stuff!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:And there's the Grove sign up promo ImageImageImage.

So how does this work?

Her manager gets her a Grove deal in the works

Then says "start using Mrs. Myers products"

Aaryn vlogs herself "running earrands" to Target to buy a ton of products

Then after using them for a week proclaims to her minions how great they are, how much she loves them, how great thryvsmerll, etc.

Then offers Grove code

Then Aaryn makes some percentage of the sales

Couldn't be any more staged

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

*Swipe up to get your discount for Mrs Meyers products"
Woooooow Aaryn we NEVER knew you were groveling for a partnership with Mrs Meyes while parading their products around your house. Really pulled one over us.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

“They probably follow to watch the train wreck lol same reason anyone follows Aaryn lol”

You got it lol! She is a train wreck. Like, you can’t sit there and act like an asshole 90% of the time and then try to get people to feel sorry for you. And the reason for her self proclaimed “failures” is because pretty much no one is successful in MLM. Thrive is total bullshit.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joanna234 wrote:*Swipe up to get your discount for Mrs Meyers products"
Woooooow Aaryn we NEVER knew you were groveling for a partnership with Mrs Meyes while parading their products around your house. Really pulled one over us.
Lol!

I like Tara H, but I have to say I can't stand how she can't properly pronounce "Peony" when she is talking about her .M.Myers products. Like, if you don't know ask someone or do a simple google search before you say it.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”