Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

AJmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by AJmom »

BobbiB6606 wrote:Hasn't posted a baby update for Adeline since she was 6 weeks, but just wrapped up her Vegas shopping and already has plans to upload a haul.
This is exactly why I’m irritated with her and her channel. #priorities
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

AJmom wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:Hasn't posted a baby update for Adeline since she was 6 weeks, but just wrapped up her Vegas shopping and already has plans to upload a haul.
Yup, plus she is at the salon today getting her hair done and I guarantee her nails as well. Another fun weekend for Nick.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:
AJmom wrote:
Yup, plus she is at the salon today getting her hair done and I guarantee her nails as well. Another fun weekend for Nick.
Why doesn’t anyone think nick *likes* spending quality time with his daughters on weekends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Why doesn’t anyone think nick *likes* spending quality time with his daughters on weekends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote][/quote]

More like why *doesnt* aaryn like to spend time with her husband and family while he’s home.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Yup, plus she is at the salon today getting her hair done and I guarantee her nails as well. Another fun weekend for Nick.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

It just seems one-sided. When is the last time Nick got to do something fun for himself? It always about Aaryn' s me-time. Nick probably loves spending time with his daughters but its not like family time because Nick is responsible for all the childcare stuff while Aaryn acts selfishly.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Joanna234 wrote:Why doesn’t anyone think nick *likes* spending quality time with his daughters on weekends?

[/quote][/quote]

More like why *doesnt* aaryn like to spend time with her husband and family while he’s home.[/quote]
Hey, she liked Family Time on the weekends when her Georgia friends liked it though! Well, she mentioned liking it once anyhow. Lol.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

lilagrace1 wrote:Yup, plus she is at the salon today getting her hair done and I guarantee her nails as well. Another fun weekend for Nick.

It just seems one-sided. When is the last time Nick got to do something fun for himself? It always about Aaryn' s me-time. Nick probably loves spending time with his daughters but its not like family time because Nick is responsible for all the childcare stuff while Aaryn acts selfishly.[/quote]

I think Aaryn sucks but I would also get my hair done if I was going to a trip with friends. However she gets her nails done and has me time every weekend. I mean Nick is not sitting on his ass all week. He also deserves to rest.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

thewhisper wrote:Of course she will! Plus she will have to get Skyla all customized Disney gear for their Disney trip.

I think it’s reasonable to get a couple things for a trip. I don’t think a new wardrobe is necessary. It’s all about impressions for that group.
I also think, with Aaryn it’s not even just the new clothing. I don’t think that would even draw that much side-eye on my end. It’s the “I need a new purse back-pack! I need 4 new swimsuits! And 2 coverups! And a ‘beach bag’ and a beach hat! Etc etc etc”. To each their own but why in the world does she need new, high-end EVERYTHING for every trip. So odd. But, she loves to spend and waste. That we know.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Joanna234 wrote:Why doesn’t anyone think nick *likes* spending quality time with his daughters on weekends?

[/quote][/quote]

More like why *doesnt* aaryn like to spend time with her husband and family while he’s home.[/quote]

That’s the only part I find odd. I love it when my husband is home. We do things together as a family or relax at home. It’s only strange to me that she’s fine being gone all day, but I suppose every marriage is different.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

lilagrace1 wrote:Yup, plus she is at the salon today getting her hair done and I guarantee her nails as well. Another fun weekend for Nick.

It just seems one-sided. When is the last time Nick got to do something fun for himself? It always about Aaryn' s me-time. Nick probably loves spending time with his daughters but its not like family time because Nick is responsible for all the childcare stuff while Aaryn acts selfishly.[/quote]

Yup plus he is about to spend the week with the girls while she is on vacation (along with his parents helping). It is very one sided with Aaryn.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

We don’t really know what nicks work life is like though. He’s a salesman. For all we know he spends days playing golf or having meals/drinks while trying to sell furniture, with more serious work mixed in. He might enjoy a change of pace on the weekend.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

thewhisper wrote:We don’t really know what nicks work life is like though. He’s a salesman. For all we know he spends days playing golf or having meals/drinks while trying to sell furniture, with more serious work mixed in. He might enjoy a change of pace on the weekend.
I think thats giving him a huge benefit of doubt. He climbed the ladder of his company really fast, which doesnt happen with doodling around. And he wasnt just a salesman, he was director of operations for a whole region. And now after owning his own business, its more serious. He def does more than buy sparkly collars for Zel, get hos hair highlighted, and grab starbucks
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Joanna234 wrote:
thewhisper wrote:We don’t really know what nicks work life is like though. He’s a salesman. For all we know he spends days playing golf or having meals/drinks while trying to sell furniture, with more serious work mixed in. He might enjoy a change of pace on the weekend.
I think thats giving him a huge benefit of doubt. He climbed the ladder of his company really fast, which doesnt happen with doodling around. And he wasnt just a salesman, he was director of operations for a whole region. And now after owning his own business, its more serious. He def does more than buy sparkly collars for Zel, get hos hair highlighted, and grab starbucks
Obviously. I’m just saying we don’t exactly know what he does in a day. It’s not like he’s out there building houses.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Joanna234 wrote:
Agree, he seems like a hard worker. Plus every now and then he throws in comments (in a joking manner) in her vlogs about how she wouldn't let him work out or go to the gun range.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

My husband is also a salesman/business owner and I can tell you that you don’t make 6 figures playing golf all day. Maybe when you’re 60 and have a million dollars in the bank and you’re done taking your job seriously because you’re at the end game of life, but certainly not at age 29.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I don't think there's anything wrong with Aaryn occasionally going out for a few hours on the weekend, but Nick deserves just as much time away.

My husband and I are due with our first in a few months, and we've already talked about how we're going to rotate Saturday mornings to go do our own thing, just to get a mental break.

The people on here that think there's a problem with being away from your family for short periods are weird to me. I don't like the self righteous "Well I'd rather be with my husband and kids!" comments. Everyone needs a break from time to time. My problem isn't with Aaryn taking time away, my problem is that she gets way more of it than Nick.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

crestsanicode wrote:
My husband is also a salesman/business owner and I can tell you that you don’t make 6 figures playing golf all day. Maybe when you’re 60 and have a million dollars in the bank and you’re done taking your job seriously because you’re at the end game of life, but certainly not at age 29.
We have several salesman in our family. A lot of them use events like that to pull in clients. It’s still work but fun work. Also, my husband is constantly filtering through sales pitches for his company. He is always being taken out while they pitch their sale. I’m not saying it’s that way for everyone. Nor, am I saying that’s what nick does. My point is, we don’t really know what he does when he’s gone.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

In other news, I’m jealous of her hair. It looks so good!! I haven’t been able to get my hair done since October, and I wish I could as frequently as her.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

thewhisper wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:
We have several salesman in our family. A lot of them use events like that to pull in clients. It’s still work but fun work. Also, my husband is constantly filtering through sales pitches for his company. He is always being taken out while they pitch their sale. I’m not saying it’s that way for everyone. Nor, am I saying that’s what nick does. My point is, we don’t really know what he does when he’s gone.
Sure I get what you’re saying. I think it’s still a bit of an underestimation of the job. Like you do take clients out but it’s more fun for the client than the salesman let’s put it that way. Not all sales jobs are the same but I would say Nicks and my husbands are pretty similar in the way they’re a middleman in a sense and you have to not just work your ass off but be good at it too. It’s a hard mental game figuring out how to sell a product and yourself and handle rejection. I’m also my husbands assistant so I see it hands on, it’s just not a family member. I could go on and on. I fully believe Nick works his ass off is what I’m saying I guess lol.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

anxietyqueen wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with Aaryn occasionally going out for a few hours on the weekend, but Nick deserves just as much time away.

My husband and I are due with our first in a few months, and we've already talked about how we're going to rotate Saturday mornings to go do our own thing, just to get a mental break.

The people on here that think there's a problem with being away from your family for short periods are weird to me. I don't like the self righteous "Well I'd rather be with my husband and kids!" comments. Everyone needs a break from time to time. My problem isn't with Aaryn taking time away, my problem is that she gets way more of it than Nick.

I agree.
When you are a SAHM you are usually in your house, with your children from Sun up to Sun down.
You usually can't shower in peace, or even use the restroom uninterrupted.
There isn't even sitting down and watching a tv show in peace.
You eat in your house, clean your house, do laundry in your house, play with your kids, feed, dress and bathe you child all in your house.

When you work outside of the house you have a commute to zone out and listen to the radio, or talk on the phone.
You see other people in the office, and have conversations about current events, the weather, weekend plans, etc.
You can easily grab a coffee in the a.m., go out to lunch or stop for happy house on the way home.

I think SAHM's should get some time on the weekend to be alone.
It's one thing to go it out and about with your kids during the week, to the store or Starbucks or whatever...and it is 100% totally different to not have kids in tow and to go out and about.
You have a release of that mental responsibility of always having to do for others, and you have the opportunity to have a clear mind and just do what you want to do.

Now, I do believe Aaryn isn't a cookie cutter SAHM. She has had a house cleaner, nanny, food delivery service, and all kinds of other services in the past...
But she is still responsible for her kids from Sun up to Sun down...and I think that deserves a break.
I think you can be a better parent and spouse when you have some alone time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”