Aaryn Williams: More buys & Lies while Skyla cries. Part 7

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: More buys & Lies while Skyla cries. Part

Post by Rkp65i » Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Tinabelle wrote:I was thinking the same thing. The outfit is cute, I guess... but it's totally not his style. It looks like he's wearing a costume. (Obligatory Aaryn Image face)
ElizaJos wrote:I love (and use) trunk club but that outfit on nick is terrible.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
His stylist does “get” him like Aaryns does lol
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:35 pm

*subscription*
Rkp65i wrote:Whats wrong Aaryn, its ok for you to get a month prescription for clothing, food, bath bombs, makeup etc but hubby cant do trunk club? He is the one with the actual job who needs clothing at work.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Not_Sponsored » Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Elvi wrote:I know this has been mentioned before but did she ever acknowledge in any of her vlogs that she knew that Skyla is a type of birth control BEFORE she named her daughter?
I just cannot say her name without thinking about that :/ I actually feel bad for the girl, it’s just an odd name if you know what it stands for, kind of like ‘Mirena.’ Nothing that can be done now but very interesting choice of a name for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do remember her acknowledging that Skyla is a birth control name. I want to say it was in a pregnancy vlog, but it could’ve been on Snapchat. I think she just laughed it off and basically said she didn’t care. I didn’t even know it was a type of birth control before she said something about it, I’ve just always thought that the name was...how to put this nicely...not a good name to ensure a day job, as an adult?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Rkp65i » Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:*subscription*
Rkp65i wrote:Whats wrong Aaryn, its ok for you to get a month prescription for clothing, food, bath bombs, makeup etc but hubby cant do trunk club? He is the one with the actual job who needs clothing at work.
LMAO. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight for an ear infection, clearly thats on my brain
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Rkp65i » Tue May 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Rkp65i wrote:
Tinabelle wrote:I was thinking the same thing. The outfit is cute, I guess... but it's totally not his style. It looks like he's wearing a costume. (Obligatory Aaryn Image face)
ElizaJos wrote:I love (and use) trunk club but that outfit on nick is terrible.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
His stylist does “get” him like Aaryns does lol
Doesnt** holy shit I need to go to bed.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Lol...

Although, someone should give Aaryn a prescription for her fashion...because it is like a bad rash that won't go away!
Rkp65i wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:*subscription*
LMAO. I had to go to the pharmacy tonight for an ear infection, clearly thats on my brain
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm

She did talk about it in a Pregnancy Vlog.

Although Skyla isn't my favorite name, until she said something about it I didn't know it was birth control. I am sure I would never have known.
Not_Sponsored wrote:
Elvi wrote:I know this has been mentioned before but did she ever acknowledge in any of her vlogs that she knew that Skyla is a type of birth control BEFORE she named her daughter?
I just cannot say her name without thinking about that :/ I actually feel bad for the girl, it’s just an odd name if you know what it stands for, kind of like ‘Mirena.’ Nothing that can be done now but very interesting choice of a name for sure.

I do remember her acknowledging that Skyla is a birth control name. I want to say it was in a pregnancy vlog, but it could’ve been on Snapchat. I think she just laughed it off and basically said she didn’t care. I didn’t even know it was a type of birth control before she said something about it, I’ve just always thought that the name was...how to put this nicely...not a good name to ensure a day job, as an adult?
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ElizaJos » Wed May 09, 2018 4:47 am

If you think about it, it’s kind of genius because Skyla, the child, is a great form of birth control! ;)
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Aaryn Williams: More buys & Lies while Skyla cries. Part 7

Post by Elvi » Wed May 09, 2018 4:54 am

The annoying Mrs Meyers spiel was in fact misleading. ‘Swipe up to get your free kit now’ bla bla bla. Even if she did say ‘sign up’ to get if, she never gave the details, did she?

Hey Aaryn’s manager, how about you get on it with her and tell her to stop being so misleading? It’s not that freaking hard to disclose all the info, no need to be a sneaky bitch over cleaning supplies.

She did the same thing with her bag, didn’t really disclose that they weren’t even manufactured yet & that they’d have to wait a few months to get them until people started questioning her.
IMG_4342.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Wed May 09, 2018 5:26 am

I see 4 out of 6 have their vegas vlogs up. NOW who wants to bet Aaryn is the very last to upload and its super late in the day!! Not to mention I am sure it will be the worse one. Why does she make it SOOOOO easy for us??

Ps Today is the day she will post extra early to make me a liar lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Wed May 09, 2018 5:28 am

Elvi wrote:The annoying Mrs Meyers spiel was in fact misleading. ‘Swipe up to get your free kit now’ bla bla bla. Even if she did say ‘sign up’ to get if, she never gave the details, did she?

Hey Aaryn’s manager, how about you get on it with her and tell her to stop being so misleading? It’s not that freaking hard to disclose all the info, no need to be a sneaky bitch over cleaning supplies.

She did the same thing with her bag, didn’t really disclose that they weren’t even manufactured yet & that they’d have to wait a few months to get them until people started questioning her.
IMG_4342.JPG

If Aaryn had to tell the truth and disclose everything she literally wouldn't have anything to post on social media ImageImage

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Wed May 09, 2018 5:37 am

So I'll give Krista a break because she is new at YouTube but her whole vlog was just longer versions of their insta stories with her just saying "say hi to the camera, we are at x place" ... like no real content. They could have done GRWM, OOTD, eating and chatting (mukbang basically), hotel tour (although they look like they just got regular rooms so eh)... can't wait to see everyone elses vlogs be the exact same thing. From what I see of Aaryn in the background shes seems quiet and scowling a lot lol. RBF problems I guess. On to Liza's vlog! lol
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Post by Elvi » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 am

vandelynn wrote:
Elvi wrote:The annoying Mrs Meyers spiel was in fact misleading. ‘Swipe up to get your free kit now’ bla bla bla. Even if she did say ‘sign up’ to get if, she never gave the details, did she?

IMG_4342.JPG

If Aaryn had to tell the truth and disclose everything she literally wouldn't have anything to post on social media ImageImage

Right! Any time she opens her mouth she lies.

Okay9
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Okay9 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:00 am

I’ve only watched Brianna k.’s video but there seems to be a really weird vibe between her and aaryn. She was only ever really in the background and was looking away mostly

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Wed May 09, 2018 6:12 am

Okay9 wrote:I’ve only watched Brianna k.’s video but there seems to be a really weird vibe between her and aaryn. She was only ever really in the background and was looking away mostly Image

That's how it was in Krista's, Liza's and Tiffani's too..
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Post by RiceKrispieJoJo » Wed May 09, 2018 6:28 am

lol agree. Nick needs to get his pants hemmed. They looked too long and sloppy.
hscheer10
Informer
Informer

Post by hscheer10 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:47 am

vandelynn wrote:I see 4 out of 6 have their vegas vlogs up. NOW who wants to bet Aaryn is the very last to upload and its super late in the day!! Not to mention I am sure it will be the worse one. Why does she make it SOOOOO easy for us?? ImageImage

Ps Today is the day she will post extra early to make me a liar lol

Ok, this is gold lmao!!
Lbooboo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lbooboo » Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 am

There is no way I could have gone on a trip with Tiffani. The constant belly rubbing, “Ella” mentioning, and preggo talk ahhhh. It was painful watching some of the vlogs!

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anxietyqueen » Wed May 09, 2018 7:01 am

Okay9 wrote:I’ve only watched Brianna k.’s video but there seems to be a really weird vibe between her and aaryn. She was only ever really in the background and was looking away mostly Image

I bet Brianna K annoys the shit out of her. I know I get annoyed just by watching 5 second clips of Brianna. She never seems to stfu.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minniemickey23 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:03 am

Aaryn seems to not have meshed with the other girls and did WAY more partying. A big part of her vlog was the airplane and limo ride from her “subscriber”.

I think Aaryn expected to be more of the center of attention and she wasn’t.

That Tiffani girl is OBNOXIOUS. Ella this, Ella that. Her dumb tweet about American Airlines not helping pregnant women with bags? Jesus you’re not the first woman to be pregnant and you won’t be the last. Nurses I know work their butts off until 40 weeks, and she should know that claiming she was a nurse. *face palm*

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minniemickey23 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:04 am

Lbooboo wrote:There is no way I could have gone on a trip with Tiffani. The constant belly rubbing, “Ella” mentioning, and preggo talk ahhhh. It was painful watching some of the vlogs!

Thank you! She’s SO annoying. I would lock myself in a closet for 9 months if I was her husband so I didn’t have to listen to her sob-feel-sorry-for-me-pregnancy statements.

Morethescarier

Post by Morethescarier » Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 am

Ok the vlog she just put up is shit, so boring!
It was basically just insta stories we’ve already seen and it’s only 14 mins long.
The whole Vegas trip is covered in the vlog so that’s it, she obviously rushed it to get it out there as another commenter here said she would.
She needs to donate that white dress it looks absolutely horrible on her, two sizes too big and just ehh, like a night gown
Last edited by Morethescarier on Wed May 09, 2018 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anxietyqueen » Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 am

minniemickey23 wrote:Aaryn seems to not have meshed with the other girls and did WAY more partying. A big part of her vlog was the airplane and limo ride from her “subscriber”.

I think Aaryn expected to be more of the center of attention and she wasn’t.

That Tiffani girl is OBNOXIOUS. Ella this, Ella that. Her dumb tweet about American Airlines not helping pregnant women with bags? Jesus you’re not the first woman to be pregnant and you won’t be the last. Nurses I know work their butts off until 40 weeks, and she should know that claiming she was a nurse. *face palm*

I HATE entitled pregnant women. Aaryn was the same way when she was pregnant.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 am

Lbooboo wrote:There is no way I could have gone on a trip with Tiffani. The constant belly rubbing, “Ella” mentioning, and preggo talk ahhhh. It was painful watching some of the vlogs!

Ikr!!! I was seeing that shit in my sleep!!!! My god you would think her skin would be raw with all that rubbing lol Iam a sagittarius so Im very outspoken and blunt I would have HAD to say something bc I couldn't have watched that all weekend. Ugh!!

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anxietyqueen » Wed May 09, 2018 7:10 am

What is with the constant belly rubbing? I’m 23 weeks and think I’ve rubbed my belly 5 times total, lol. I don’t get the appeal.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”