Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I think Aaryn and Nick are not financially savvy. My husband and I are smart when it comes to money and if I would have forgotten my sunglasses I would have gotten a cheap pair from the gas station instead of dropping $400 on an unnecessary item. I bet they don't save very much at all and Nick is prob going to have to work til he dies to keep up with their lifestyle. Some people don't care about saving, retirement and old age. That's all I think about when I want to spend money lol. I just want to travel and enjoy life when my kids are done with college instead of being tied to a desk.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

glorygirl920 wrote:
hlind6 wrote:I can’t believe how much they spent on sunglasses! I have $15 ones from target and they work perfectly fine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's little things like this where she forgot her sunglasses and had no problem dropping several hundred dollars on new ones last minute that will make people stop watching. It's little things like this that are very unrelatable to people that rub them the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with having money or spending what you want but I'm sure a lot of her audience are more middle class so it's she's not really relatable the way some other mommy vloggers are.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Agreed. That’s why her earlier vlogs were enjoyable because they lived on a modest budget, and she was more realistic in her spending (but still probably spent a lot more than most of us, lol). Money has changed her. She flaunts her possessions now :-/, and it’s all she seems to care about.

Most of the youtube moms I follow are middle class and their simple, laid back lives are so much more enjoyable to watch. They just seem to have more substance to them.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And speaking of simple, normal moms, Krista gained a subscription from me after the Vegas trip. I randomly watched a couple of her YouTube videos, and she doesn’t have the biggest personality, but she represents exactly what a wife/mom/homemaker should be. She cares deeply about each of her roles, and I love seeing that in her videos.

Also, her husband is so good to her, and he’s also a really good dad.

Anyone else start watching her?

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

anxietyqueen wrote:And speaking of simple, normal moms, Krista gained a subscription from me after the Vegas trip. I randomly watched a couple of her YouTube videos, and she doesn’t have the biggest personality, but she represents exactly what a wife/mom/homemaker should be. She cares deeply about each of her roles, and I love seeing that in her videos.

Me!! I really enjoy her vlogs and I like her personality!
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

anxietyqueen wrote:And speaking of simple, normal moms, Krista gained a subscription from me after the Vegas trip. I randomly watched a couple of her YouTube videos, and she doesn’t have the biggest personality, but she represents exactly what a wife/mom/homemaker should be. She cares deeply about each of her roles, and I love seeing that in her videos.

I’ve been watching since she started her channel. I haven’t watched all of hers but I did really like when she came home to bash. Seeing her cry and saying how much she missed him and Brandon when he picked her up. It made me all teary eyed. I like how raw she was and was truly in the moment.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

In her latest IG video, can clearly see two Starbucks drinks with one being a frap w/ whipped cream. Guarantee that one is Skylas so she is good during the shoot.
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:In her latest IG video, can clearly see two Starbucks drinks with one being a frap w/ whipped cream. Guarantee that one is Skylas so she is good during the shoot.
Well skyla is drinking it in one video, so yes, I’d say it’s for her. Why does Aaryn keep trying to peddle her as a model?
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

I see you girl ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

ElizaJos wrote:
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:In her latest IG video, can clearly see two Starbucks drinks with one being a frap w/ whipped cream. Guarantee that one is Skylas so she is good during the shoot.
Well skyla is drinking it in one video, so yes, I’d say it’s for her. Why does Aaryn keep trying to peddle her as a model?
Because Aaryn is raising her as she was. To be a pretty little model, cheerleader, etc and find a rich man one day.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:

Me!! I really enjoy her vlogs and I like her personality!
Same here! She is very humble and genuine. She also will discuss her parenting decisions without getting defensive, unlike someone else we know.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gangiee09 wrote:

I’ve been watching since she started her channel. I haven’t watched all of hers but I did really like when she came home to bash. Seeing her cry and saying how much she missed him and Brandon when he picked her up. It made me all teary eyed. I like how raw she was and was truly in the moment.

Her #1 priority is being a good wife/mom no matter what, she’s very passionate about it. Everything else is secondary.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

anxietyqueen wrote:
gangiee09 wrote:

Her #1 priority is being a good wife/mom no matter what, she’s very passionate about it. Everything else is secondary.

She had me when she was showing her Vegas haul and said she makes it a point to ONLY wear sequins for NYE lol and hers was the last haul I watched and after seeing Taras full on sequin dress and Aaryns disaster of a haul hers was refreshing!! I actually have been watching her since she started and like you guys have said how her main priority is being a mother and sahm. Plus you can tell its not just a show for the camera like someone else we know! She truly loves being a Mom & a wife. You can tell she was raised right. If anyone had any doubts then her coming back from Vegas should be all the proof they need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I think Aaryn and Nick are not financially savvy. My husband and I are smart when it comes to money and if I would have forgotten my sunglasses I would have gotten a cheap pair from the gas station instead of dropping $400 on an unnecessary item. I bet they don't save very much at all and Nick is prob going to have to work til he dies to keep up with their lifestyle. Some people don't care about saving, retirement and old age. That's all I think about when I want to spend money lol. I just want to travel and enjoy life when my kids are done with college instead of being tied to a desk.
Yeah that was just stupid! Its not like they were even there that long to begin with. I would have just grabbed a cheap pair to hold me over. Most normal people would probably do the same. Idk about them but I like seeing my hard earned money in the bank at least collecting interest if not invested but that was how we were raised. Just bc you have it doesn't mean you have to spend it. Especially when you have children. I want them to have every opportunity to succeed in life. Plus God forbide if something would happen and I could no longer work or Im no longer around I want the peace of mind knowing my kids are going to be ok at least financially.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

It looks like that new Caramel Frapp...I can only imagine how much SUGAR is in that thing. I actually think it's disgusting that someone would give that to a 2 year old.

On the subject of Skyka...

She doesn't seems to "get things" very well. She often is seen kind of in her own world, twirling and doing whatever.
I think your average kids are more responsive and understand when an adult says something to them. I am thinking it is because Aaryn doesn't really interactively talk to her kids, and when she does talk to them it's baby talk. I mean I have not head Skyla speak much, and when she does it a a whine or she has a pacifier stuck in her mouth.
If Aaryn wants her to model more she is going to have to start working with her because the photogopher isn't going to want to take a picture of her twirling in circles (it seems to be the only thing she knows how to do) Skyla is going to have to learn to learn to take commands from people.

Also for the photoshoot they did Skylas hair up in pigtails and Aaryn said something like she was going to start doing her hair like that...like yes, please...please do something with Skylas hair. It it always hanging down in her face. And really...it took a photoshoot for you to figure out how to put your kids hair in pigtails? Isn't that kids hair 101...pigtails?!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Omg I cant this girl bought her diaper bag and bought the same car she has lol Really someone to look up to and channel huh lol
kristieanne87 wrote:It looks like that new Caramel Frapp...I can only imagine how much SUGAR is in that thing. I actually think it's disgusting that someone would give that to a 2 year old.

She doesn't seems to "get things" very well. She often is seen kind of in her own world, twirling and doing whatever.
I think your average kids are more responsive and understand when an adult says something to them. I am thinking it is because Aaryn doesn't really interactively talk to her kids, and when she does talk to them it's baby talk. I mean I have not head Skyla speak much, and when she does it a a whine or she has a pacifier stuck in her mouth.
If Aaryn wants her to model more she is going to have to start working with her because the photogopher isn't going to want to take a picture of her twirling in circles (it seems to be the only thing she knows how to do) Skyla is going to have to learn to learn to take commands from people.

Also for the photoshoot they did Skylas hair up in pigtails and Aaryn said something like she was going to start doing her hair like that...like yes, please...please do something with Skylas hair. It it always hanging down in her face. And really...it took a photoshoot for you to figure out how to put your kids hair in pigtails? Isn't that kids hair 101...pigtails?!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... f0ee29.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

I love how she shared the quote "Don't give so much of yourself that you disappear." Alright lady, don't give so little of yourself that you don't exist :D
Seriously, Skyla has no experience playing with other children or following commands. Aaryn just kinda tells her not to do something, and walks away. She might have been laughing when Skyla couldn't give the other kid a hug, but it makes for a very annoying time for the photographer. The other kids looked around her age. Aaryn really has no idea/no effort when it comes to raising kids. I pray that they end up alright.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Complaining about $6 drinks at the pool in Roatan but gets $6 drinks at Starbucks in Texas. Hmmm. Makes sense.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Complaining about $6 drinks at the pool in Roatan but gets $6 drinks at Starbucks in Texas. Hmmm. Makes sense.
And buys designer sunglasses just bc she left hers at home... Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Daffodil82 wrote:Complaining about $6 drinks at the pool in Roatan but gets $6 drinks at Starbucks in Texas. Hmmm. Makes sense.
Goes to show you just how many drinks she was planning to have by the pool...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

kristinn281 wrote:Omg I cant this girl bought her diaper bag and bought the same car she has lol Really someone to look up to and channel huh lol
kristieanne87 wrote:It looks like that new Caramel Frapp...I can only imagine how much SUGAR is in that thing. I actually think it's disgusting that someone would give that to a 2 year old.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That’s a little over the top. I’ll bet Aaryn takes notice now and wants to be bff’s with the poor girl. Yikes.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”