Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by kristinn281 »

anxietyqueen wrote:Lorddddd, they are all so unoriginal pushing the same products and sponsors. Can any of them get an exclusive deal?

At least Aaryn’s diaper bag deal was original. I get so tired of seeing the same sponsored shit on Instagram from all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is drinking to this early sloppy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Her Wed vlog was probably the most pointless one yet. So boring and SO MUCH MUSIC... and wearing white to a wedding? Nice Aaryn!

I looked up the resort she stayed at and her room was $589 a night. She blows money endlessly- it’s crazy to me how much she’s spending CONSTANTLY. And bragging about her sunglasses.. nice, real nice.

So many comments on her latest vlogs are her minions saying they miss her SAHM mom vlogs... which is probably why she keeps whining about being so exhausted and stressed this week, cause she actually has to take care of her kids again lol

Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

Sure....
Her audience can’t even afford her jewelry
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c16cb4.jpg[/img]

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Elvi wrote:Sure....
Her audience can’t even afford her jewelry
They can't afford it, it's not worth it, and yet they buy it. That's what brain washing is. The ring is 69 dollars and the necklace is 99 dollars. I can buy better looking gold-plated rings for half the price or less.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

kristinn281 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:Lorddddd, they are all so unoriginal pushing the same products and sponsors. Can any of them get an exclusive deal?

At least Aaryn’s diaper bag deal was original. I get so tired of seeing the same sponsored shit on Instagram from all of them.

She is drinking to this early sloppy!

They all probably use the same campaign websites.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

IDK86 wrote:Yes Boo boo. Whoever u are I gave u a round of applause, lol. It's too funny to read these minions responses. They all read here too, someone said we freaked when she didn't upload. Eh, no we simply called her out for not SAYING anything to u all about suddenly going MIA & missing 2 of her scheduled upload days. She's entitled to take whatever days off she wants...its her channel and she's the one who will deal with the consequences of not being consistent & professional...But not taking 2 minutes to say "sorry no vlogs this week" (like every other YTBer) is disrespectful and a clear sign of how little she cares, that I think is the point most were making on here.

These ppl defending her to the max are so cringy!!!! Talking about how they are so happy that she liked their tweets or how she always responds to them and it makes their day are the ones that need to get a life LMAO. There's being a fan of someone and then there's being a moron that blindly takes anything they say/do as gospel. Copying everything Aaryn does/buys down to her bloody Starbucks order & typing DEAD after anything she says is what's really pathetic from grown women. Yes sometimes we're bitches on here but you know what, we aren't a bunch of sheep! We can agree or disagree with each other, have a laugh & discuss other things like adults. This site is for all the REAL people, living in the REAL world with REAL opinions. Whatever u think of this site, most ppl on it are actually very mature & make valid points based on FACTS!

Ok, rant over! LOL
Everyone have a great day!
Braaavvvvvooooo!!!! Didn't think I'd ever use that term but there wasn't a better word to describe what you just wrote!! On point!! Someone told "boo boo" to stop bullying and move on then a rando put her in her place by letting her know Aaryn reposting the tweet to have her minions gang up on her is alot closer to bullying than the original comment. Those girls are sheep. Iam glad my parents raised me the way they did. To be opinionated but also be mature enough to at least attempt to see someone elses view on things and of not agree to disagree like ADULTS!!! I would like to personally thank my parents for also pushing me to go to college and FINISH everything I start. Otherwise I'd be on YouTube trying to peddle shit jewelry and every other product out there. Aaryn has gotton so money hungry that she is literally one paycheck away from selling pyramid schemes ImageImage lmao no shade intended but maybe just a little ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Elvi wrote:

I know right. Aaryn’s the biggest sellout though, she’ll pretty much do any kind of sponsorship, it doesn’t matter whether she’s ever heard of the product before, whether she really uses it, whether she even shops there, whether it looks like she’s doing too many ads.... She’ll endorse ‘Poop Senders’ if they pay her. Walmart even though she never goes there, useless conair bun shit for your hair even though that’s not what she uses to curl her hair, any makeup company, it doesn’t matter if she even knows how to apply it or uses it, cleaning products even though she doesn’t clean, expensive ass clothing that her viewers can’t even afford ($90 for a pair of damn black leggings?) etc etc.
Unoriginal and boring to say the least. ‘Swipe up’ all day long.

fyi aaryn:

“Selling out" is a common idiomatic pejorative expression for the compromising of a person's integrity, morality, authenticity, or principles in exchange for personal gain, such as money.

Oh my goodness she isn't going to understand one word in that paragraph lol watch out google her she comes lmao

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

How do you “thank” on here? I’ve never known. The format changed recently for me, and I still don’t see it. Sorry!

Back to regular programming!
:)
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

A beautiful dress ruined by that stupid pacifier. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... f21a06.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

LOL She is so dramatic! "Nick, your eye is so swollen!" I'm sure what ever he did hurt, but it honestly looked like combination of undereye bags and sunburn. Shut up!
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

vandelynn wrote:
IDK86 wrote:Yes Boo boo. Whoever u are I gave u a round of applause, lol. It's too funny to read these minions responses. They all read here too, someone said we freaked when she didn't upload. Eh, no we simply called her out for not SAYING anything to u all about suddenly going MIA & missing 2 of her scheduled upload days. She's entitled to take whatever days off she wants...its her channel and she's the one who will deal with the consequences of not being consistent & professional...But not taking 2 minutes to say "sorry no vlogs this week" (like every other YTBer) is disrespectful and a clear sign of how little she cares, that I think is the point most were making on here.

These ppl defending her to the max are so cringy!!!! Talking about how they are so happy that she liked their tweets or how she always responds to them and it makes their day are the ones that need to get a life LMAO. There's being a fan of someone and then there's being a moron that blindly takes anything they say/do as gospel. Copying everything Aaryn does/buys down to her bloody Starbucks order & typing DEAD after anything she says is what's really pathetic from grown women. Yes sometimes we're bitches on here but you know what, we aren't a bunch of sheep! We can agree or disagree with each other, have a laugh & discuss other things like adults. This site is for all the REAL people, living in the REAL world with REAL opinions. Whatever u think of this site, most ppl on it are actually very mature & make valid points based on FACTS!

Ok, rant over! LOL
Braaavvvvvooooo!!!! Didn't think I'd ever use that term but there wasn't a better word to describe what you just wrote!! On point!! Someone told "boo boo" to stop bullying and move on then a rando put her in her place by letting her know Aaryn reposting the tweet to have her minions gang up on her is alot closer to bullying than the original comment. Those girls are sheep. Iam glad my parents raised me the way they did. To be opinionated but also be mature enough to at least attempt to see someone elses view on things and of not agree to disagree like ADULTS!!! I would like to personally thank my parents for also pushing me to go to college and FINISH everything I start. Otherwise I'd be on YouTube trying to peddle shit jewelry and every other product out there. Aaryn has gotton so money hungry that she is literally one paycheck away from selling pyramid schemes ImageImage lmao no shade intended but maybe just a little ImageImageImage

She is a bully. I bet it irks her every single day she can't block us here or make us "disappear" with the touch of a button. She's also too weak to stop coming.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

A $92 outfit for a two year old and a $60 outfit for a 6 month old (I'm sure shipping was extra). Oh... and that's just for the outfits!

Seriously, WTF? Money doesn't last forever. It physically pains me how much she spends.

Before we had our son, I made a great living. Our household income was very high, but that came with a price of excessive travel. I gave that up to stay at home with our son after he was born. Could I do YouTube to supplement income? Sure. Do I want to whore out my family so I can buy party outfits and unnecessary "things?" No. I'll never understand the narcissists who risk their entire family's privacy for a few hair bows and a couple thousand dollars. I bought smocked overalls from zulily for $19 for my son's first birthday and got creative with Dollar Tree party supplies. I wouldn't have changed a damn thing. He's a freaking baby, he'll never remember it, who cares?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ee970e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 174c3f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

For instance the other day on Twitter I asked her after she put that lady on blast for saying why don't you at least give people a heads up when you're not going to upload I asked her well in all fairness you'd never said when you were going to roatan I asked her Why she couldn't put a tweet out and she blocked me And I wasn't even rude If you ask her a legitimate question and it makes her look like the piece of shit that she is she will block you lmfao
MintJulep wrote:
vandelynn wrote:

Ok, rant over! LOL

She is a bully. I bet it irks her every single day she can't block us here or make us "disappear" with the touch of a button. She's also too weak to stop coming.
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

Is she serious with this dress? Hahahahaha
‘I don’t know if it needs alterations.... maybe’
lmao, sorry it looks ridiculous

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 49c633.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2f0904.jpg[/img]

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:For instance the other day on Twitter I asked her after she put that lady on blast for saying why don't you at least give people a heads up when you're not going to upload I asked her well in all fairness you'd never said when you were going to roatan I asked her Why she couldn't put a tweet out and she blocked me And I wasn't even rude If you ask her a legitimate question and it makes her look like the piece of shit that she is she will block you lmfao
MintJulep wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Braaavvvvvooooo!!!! Didn't think I'd ever use that term but there wasn't a better word to describe what you just wrote!! On point!! Someone told "boo boo" to stop bullying and move on then a rando put her in her place by letting her know Aaryn reposting the tweet to have her minions gang up on her is alot closer to bullying than the original comment. Those girls are sheep. Iam glad my parents raised me the way they did. To be opinionated but also be mature enough to at least attempt to see someone elses view on things and of not agree to disagree like ADULTS!!! I would like to personally thank my parents for also pushing me to go to college and FINISH everything I start. Otherwise I'd be on YouTube trying to peddle shit jewelry and every other product out there. Aaryn has gotton so money hungry that she is literally one paycheck away from selling pyramid schemes ImageImage lmao no shade intended but maybe just a little ImageImageImage

And I just have to say one more thing when she Showing that dress on Instagram Does her kid do any other thing besides freakin whine and cry all day everyday She gets a no punishment for acting badd that's why she continues to do itGod she is such a horrible parent. She just truly does not know how to parent her child needs manners and some dam discipline in her life. She's gonna go to school And throw a fit on the floor And probably not be able to play with any of the other kids because she sits there and cries all day! I just don't understand her logic in parenting She sits there and screams and wines for everything she wants and she continues to give it to her and has no repercussions for the way that she asks I seriously feel secondhand embarassments for her because of the way her kid probably acts in public And the other day that lady at the modeling shoot definitely said give her a hug and she tried to downplay it because she didn't want people to think that her kid doesn't know how to give a hug which I really think is true I don't even think Skyla knows what the word hug means

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:For instance the other day on Twitter I asked her after she put that lady on blast for saying why don't you at least give people a heads up when you're not going to upload I asked her well in all fairness you'd never said when you were going to roatan I asked her Why she couldn't put a tweet out and she blocked me And I wasn't even rude If you ask her a legitimate question and it makes her look like the piece of shit that she is she will block you lmfao
MintJulep wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Braaavvvvvooooo!!!! Didn't think I'd ever use that term but there wasn't a better word to describe what you just wrote!! On point!! Someone told "boo boo" to stop bullying and move on then a rando put her in her place by letting her know Aaryn reposting the tweet to have her minions gang up on her is alot closer to bullying than the original comment. Those girls are sheep. Iam glad my parents raised me the way they did. To be opinionated but also be mature enough to at least attempt to see someone elses view on things and of not agree to disagree like ADULTS!!! I would like to personally thank my parents for also pushing me to go to college and FINISH everything I start. Otherwise I'd be on YouTube trying to peddle shit jewelry and every other product out there. Aaryn has gotton so money hungry that she is literally one paycheck away from selling pyramid schemes ImageImage lmao no shade intended but maybe just a little ImageImageImage

Imagine u had been an actual fan and asked that question. You would probably be really upset and want to stop watching her. She is heinous.

Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

vandelynn wrote:

Ok, rant over! LOL

She’s already promoting MLM / aka pyramid scheme crap. Does she do any research on these companies and products or she goes straight to the bank to cash her check???
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 791396.jpg[/img]

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elvi wrote:Is she serious with this dress? Hahahahaha
‘I don’t know if it needs alterations.... maybe’
lmao, sorry it looks ridiculous

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 49c633.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2f0904.jpg[/img]

When u pay $90 for a dress u expect it to look better than what looks like an asymmetrical cheap wish.com dress. ImageImage

Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

There are little girls that are dressed like Princess Charlotte in this world and then......there’s Skyla and her mother.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glorygirl920 wrote:
MintJulep wrote:
Imagine u had been an actual fan and asked that question. You would probably be really upset and want to stop watching her. She is heinous.

She is she would have blocked even a fan that asked her that and she didn't know that I wasn't a fan I wasn't even rude about it I just said in all fairness you didn't say when you were going out of town or date and Why not send out a 2 second tweet and she deleted me for that it's hilarious She such an Entitled brat that thinks that she can just treat her subscribers like shit That's why she will never be another Roman Atwood or anything else on YouTube because she is not loyal to her subscribers She should be phased out soon because she can't even keep a schedule to save her life

Return to “Aaryn Williams”