Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by vandelynn »

Nikier wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:
Nikier wrote:

It looks like A has a black eye.
Aw it does. i wonder if she fell or something.
Lord knows she’s left unattended on couches and beds. I’m hoping she didn’t fall off something. It could have been Skyla being a bit rough.
Could be the reason she was mia on social media?? Her ig stories are usually her with the girls. Its hard to say with her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
karlalala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karlalala »

Did they really take her car with all the car seats to the airport?
So I guess the grandparents are confined to the house? What if there is an accident and they need to go to then hospital?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

karlalala wrote:Did they really take her car with all the car seats to the airport?
So I guess the grandparents are confined to the house? What if there is an accident and they need to go to then hospital?
I saw car seats in Nick's truck recently, not sure if he has his own set or they moved them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

kristieanne87 wrote:
karlalala wrote:Did they really take her car with all the car seats to the airport?
I saw car seats in Nick's truck recently, not sure if he has his own set or they moved them

Yes he has his own set.

I was pretty bothered that she was talking shit about gas station sunglasses. When you forget your sunglasses they work in a pinch. People are so obsessed with labels. Michael Kors and Oakleys are still made out of plastic. Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Overthetop_1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Overthetop_1234 »

Overthetop_1234 wrote:She has either already got her Rostand condo they stayed in paid for or is hardcore working to get it paid for in the future. She is pushing WAY to hard.

Roatan**
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Krista got her diaper bag also[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8455a7.jpg[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Let's hope she didn't get it under the care of her in-laws. Aaryn "doesn't want to blame anyone" yet is always blaming people.
Nikier wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 866dae.jpg[/img]

It looks like A has a black eye.
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

That vlog. Snooze.

People have made comments before about nick and Aaryn and aaryn’s fam being alcoholics/excessive drinkers and I always kind of rolled my eyes. But geez. Do you need to drink at 830am in an airport? I know it’s vacation but you’re still at the airport! And then to get hammered at a bar + buy a ridiculous amount of alcohol for a 3 day vacation? “We’re never going to drink it all...” Sure. Bottoms up.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Is it even an Aaryn vlog if she isn't talking about Starbucks while screeching honieee? Is it a travel vlog if she isn't hammered? I wouldn't even care what kind of sunglasses I had if I were on a trip like that.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Joanna234 wrote:Is it even an Aaryn vlog if she isn't talking about Starbucks while screeching honieee? Is it a travel vlog if she isn't hammered? I wouldn't even care what kind of sunglasses I had if I were on a trip like that.
The “honieeeee” every 12 seconds was driving me insaneeeee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

vandelynn wrote:This is Aaryns sad aniexty filled face bc she is so so so sad to be leaving the girls for the second time this month!! Looks pretty happy to me and they didn't waste anytime saying how much they partied the first night. I'm I the only one who notices she has fangs?? Her teeth are pretty but why the hell does she have fangs?!? Her dentist could file those babies down. I find it pretty appropriate that she has them tho lmaoImageImage

**She looks devastated in these pica to be leaving the girls again lol

Wow, she DOES have fangs! I get she’s still young but is it normal for someone’s forehead to be that smooth and shiny? I think she’s fairly open with cosmetic procedures but I never heard her talk about anything other than her lips before? Anyway, she looks dang happy to me!
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Damn, Yaya! Is she on her third marriage? I didn’t realize that. So really, Aaryn has only known Jace & his kids for a few years, I guess. Sounds like Aaryn was in college when Yaya met Jace.

I’m so surprised Aaryn has never mentioned Duke. Wish she would have put him in that vlog.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Love how she has to stress to everyone multiple times that she has "anxiety" living the girls....then tops it off with champagne. lol No one believes you didn't leave that house and leave skid marks you were so happy to be going away to do something fun.

Not a big AAryn fan but I have to say that without all her usual make up & ridicilous clothes....she looks really pretty and young.

Image Vs Image
She looks 10 years younger than when she was in Vegas.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's not surprising Yaya was married to someone named DUKE. Lol.

I hope Aaryn lost those ugly sunglasses she was wearing before for good, those grey Prada ones? Her new ones are much better.

I don't know, maybe I'm an alcoholic (just kidding) but I don't think her and Nick are excessively drinking. I mean, they didn't appear hungover or sick. If I was kid free on a beautiful island like that with fun music and drinks...if be getting drunk too. They remembered everything from the night before, including drink prices...They couldn't have been that drunk.

ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

kristieanne87 wrote:It's not surprising Yaya was married to someone named DUKE. Lol.

I hope Aaryn lost those ugly sunglasses she was wearing before for good, those grey Prada ones? Her new ones are much better.

I don't know, maybe I'm an alcoholic (just kidding) but I don't think her and Nick are excessively drinking. I mean, they didn't appear hungover or sick. If I was kid free on a beautiful island like that with fun music and drinks...if be getting drunk too. They remembered everything from the night before, including drink prices...They couldn't have been that drunk.

I believe that’s called “functioning alcoholic” lol honestly, I don’t know. I don’t drink anymore and when I used to, it was sparingly. So I’m not a great judge. But it does seem like they like to drink. And film it. And talk about it.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Knowing Yaya is on her third marriage makes me think Aaryn might end up going down that path too.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:It's not surprising Yaya was married to someone named DUKE. Lol.

My husband and I aren’t big drinkers at all, but we drink a lot on beach vacations, as do a majority of people (unless you’re going with young children). I think all the drinking comments here are a reach.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lbooboo wrote:She’s turning her trip into 3 vlogs. Probably because she knows her real life content is too boring

That means she pretty much gets off another week. If there are 2 more im assuming its going to be for wed & fri. We all know she's not going to work if she doesn't have too.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fingusername wrote:Love how she has to stress to everyone multiple times that she has "anxiety" living the girls....then tops it off with champagne. lol No one believes you didn't leave that house and leave skid marks you were so happy to be going away to do something fun.

Not a big AAryn fan but I have to say that without all her usual make up & ridicilous clothes....she looks really pretty and young.

Image Vs Image
She looks 10 years younger than when she was in Vegas.
I agree she definitely the type who looks better with less makeup than with alot on. Which is actually a good thing. Lol

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glorygirl920 wrote:Knowing Yaya is on her third marriage makes me think Aaryn might end up going down that path too.

I really hope not Image. Nick at least seems like he comes from a great example of marriage and family, and I think that shows. If both had come from a long line of broken marriages, it could be an issue.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”