minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

IDK86 wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:Aaryn claims to be such a good mom and does tons of research but wow she’s dumb sometimes.

That “flier” she posted is not an actual recall of the formula. It was a specific “health system” suggesting to the manufacturer to remove the product. Sorry but Similac isn’t dumb and if they were concerned they’d pull it from the shelves.

That CDC website at the bottom? It’s a link to the actual bacteria the flier is referring to. Nothing to do with the formula. That’s why if you call the CDC or Similac, they have no idea what you’re talking about.

Aaryn just spent way too much money (she needs to stop lying about breastfeeding!) an d she just scared a ton of her minions. Ready to feed isn’t more sterile than powdered... I’m a nurse at a kids hospital. It’s all about the water you use to mix the formula, which is where the bacteria tends to come from.

Her level of ridiculousness is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She says she doesnt play lol If she was that concerned wouldn't she simply breastfeed at all times now? Zero risk with that! But obviously she wants to keep her on formula...that way she's able to drink and go out without her. Oh & with them going away soon! If she decided the risk was too great & formula was out then they would have to cancel as she doesn't have time to pump enough now. If only she hasn't ruined her saved milk in Colorado or if she had starting pumping and saving after she did that, lol.
Right?? She had plenty of time to pump and save milk from the time they lost it in Colorado....

My friends and coworkers have BF until a year and they still need to pump. It’s boggles my mind she doesn’t.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Good grief. It is only Tuesday and she is already on IG complaining that she can't wait for help. She just came back from a weekend getaway in addition to a weekend of doing nothing and she can't even handle 1.5 days of being alone with her 2 kids. She should have NEVER had kids.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Right?? She had plenty of time to pump and save milk from the time they lost it in Colorado....

My friends and coworkers have BF until a year and they still need to pump. It’s boggles my mind she doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

She's still "recovering" from that "loss." Geez woman, that's nothing to be emotionally worked up about to that extent. It's all excuses, which her minions are easily willing to gobble up.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

And she’s going away soon, again. I hope she realizes she’s not an “average mom”. Can you imagine if she had a full time job outside the home AND had to deal with kids? Yikes.

Joanna234

minniemickey23 wrote:And she’s going away soon, again. I hope she realizes she’s not an “average mom”. Can you imagine if she had a full time job outside the home AND had to deal with kids? Yikes.

"Can you imagine if she had a full time job..." You can stop right there :D
Joanna234

"For those of you who don't follow closely..." 1. What an unnecessary diss to your followers 2. It's hard to follow closely when your story changes everyday
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

Aaryn is so lucky to even be able to breastfeed. I tried my hardest when I first had my baby, but she just would not latch. We put her on formula because I was not meeting her demands. As a newborn she could easily kill 4 ounces of milk, be it my pumped milk or formula. I had to pump all day just to produce enough milk for her to feed ONE time. My supply quickly diminished and she was exclusively on formula at three months. It was heartbreaking and it hits a soft spot when someone who can exclusively breastfeed chooses not to or switches their baby to formula for no good reason at all. I get wanting to have a drink here and there, but really Aaryn you are throwing away such a special experience. I guess I'm just envious of her in that department. It's not like she doesn't have time to pump or breastfeed. I mean she is with her girls all day. Although if she IS on Adderall, I would hope she doesn't nurse Adeline. Maybe that's the reason she is on so much formula.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I’m so embarrassed for her for not researching the formula issue. She’s like one of those people that share the obviously fake stories on Facebook, passing around false information. Do your research, bimbo.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

And she’s going away soon, again. I hope she realizes she’s not an “average mom”. Can you imagine if she had a full time job outside the home AND had to deal with kids? Yikes.

You’re a 1000 times better mom than Aaryn for trying so hard and caring. There’s also nothing wrong with formula, so don’t ever feel like you failed her!. You’re doing the best you can & I applaud you for that.

It’s frustrating to see people like Aaryn with tons of resources just be selfish.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

IDK86 wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:Aaryn claims to be such a good mom and does tons of research but wow she’s dumb sometimes.

That “flier” she posted is not an actual recall of the formula. It was a specific “health system” suggesting to the manufacturer to remove the product. Sorry but Similac isn’t dumb and if they were concerned they’d pull it from the shelves.

That CDC website at the bottom? It’s a link to the actual bacteria the flier is referring to. Nothing to do with the formula. That’s why if you call the CDC or Similac, they have no idea what you’re talking about.

Aaryn just spent way too much money (she needs to stop lying about breastfeeding!) an d she just scared a ton of her minions. Ready to feed isn’t more sterile than powdered... I’m a nurse at a kids hospital. It’s all about the water you use to mix the formula, which is where the bacteria tends to come from.

Her level of ridiculousness is absurd.

She says she doesnt play lol If she was that concerned wouldn't she simply breastfeed at all times now? Zero risk with that! But obviously she wants to keep her on formula...that way she's able to drink and go out without her. Oh & with them going away soon! If she decided the risk was too great & formula was out then they would have to cancel as she doesn't have time to pump enough now. If only she hasn't ruined her saved milk in Colorado or if she had starting pumping and saving after she did that, lol.
That's exactly what I've been saying you hit the nail on the head the only reason she does not exclusively breastfeed is because if she wants to be able to drink alcohol on a regular basis Like having one or more drinks every day I truly believe that she is an alcoholic ! She drink before her pregnancy was Skyla she drank right after she had her she drank before she was pregnant with the 2nd baby And of course she's drinking now! Har mother is an alcoholic Her stepdad is to ! She wants to be able to drink and go out and not have to worry about pumping her milk and saving it because it has too much alcohol in it That's why the baby can't be exclusively breastfed and bottle fed via her milk Because she drinks too dam much And leaves her kids as much as she possibly can She lied to everybody and said that when she came back her baby was being exclusively breastfed which is a dam lie If I was her I would be so embarrassed to have posted the video when they were doing family pictures and they brought a bunch of alcohol so they could get drunk and take family pictures And then they went and drink more at a restaurant Gee I wonder who is driving the car because they were all drinking and driving which is horrible Giving people on the road no choice but to drive next to them being I guarantee you over the legal limit. To feed her own child She has meals delivered which is pathetic! She's not gonna stop drinking or leaving the kids constantly because she is very selfish.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

mintcupcake wrote:Aaryn is so lucky to even be able to breastfeed. I tried my hardest when I first had my baby, but she just would not latch. We put her on formula because I was not meeting her demands. As a newborn she could easily kill 4 ounces of milk, be it my pumped milk or formula. I had to pump all day just to produce enough milk for her to feed ONE time. My supply quickly diminished and she was exclusively on formula at three months. It was heartbreaking and it hits a soft spot when someone who can exclusively breastfeed chooses not to or switches their baby to formula for no good reason at all. I get wanting to have a drink here and there, but really Aaryn you are throwing away such a special experience. I guess I'm just envious of her in that department. It's not like she doesn't have time to pump or breastfeed. I mean she is with her girls all day. Although if she IS on Adderall, I would hope she doesn't nurse Adeline. Maybe that's the reason she is on so much formula.
Wow this is almost my exact situation with my son. He's 18 months now but he also would not latch and it was very very hard for me to accept that I wasn't able to breastfeed like I always wanted. The most I pumped was like 2oz In a pumping session and he was drinking 4oz every 2 hours so I couldn't keep up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

The final analysis is that she just wants to stop breastfeeding. Just say that and stop making excuses. We all know that one reason is because you want to drink alcohol every night. But that’s your choice. And now she has hit the all time low of laziness. She can’t even mix the powdered formula and has to buy ready to feed. The excuse of contamination is all BS. It wouldn’t be on the market if it was so freaking dangerous. Lying, lazy, stupid bitch!
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Jennie123 wrote:The final analysis is that she just wants to stop breastfeeding. Just say that and stop making excuses. We all know that one reason is because you want to drink alcohol every night. But that’s your choice. And now she has hit the all time low of laziness. She can’t even mix the powdered formula and has to buy ready to feed. The excuse of contamination is all BS. It wouldn’t be on the market if it was so freaking dangerous. Lying, lazy, stupid bitch!
She can choose to breastfeed or not all she wants but ugh, I really hope they don't drink every night. My parents drank every night and it was so weird as a kid. I could just tell by dinner time my parents were acting different or more childish. It was just so strange.. I don't know if I'm scarred but I definitely stay away from alcohol now as an adult and I can't stand beer breath or being around goofy drunk people. It just feels like bad memories to me.

Edit: And my mom would go from being pretty stern/not emotionally there to super lovely dovey and cracking jokes. I can just imagine Aaryn behaving similarly based on how she normally is vs her goofy illogical ass drunk in Vegas.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Jennie123 wrote:The final analysis is that she just wants to stop breastfeeding. Just say that and stop making excuses. We all know that one reason is because you want to drink alcohol every night. But that’s your choice. And now she has hit the all time low of laziness. She can’t even mix the powdered formula and has to buy ready to feed. The excuse of contamination is all BS. It wouldn’t be on the market if it was so freaking dangerous. Lying, lazy, stupid bitch!
She can’t even have the baby formula mixing matchine make it for her. Lolz
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

She was only interested in breastfeeding to lose weight now its just become an inconvenience. She'll make up any excuse to make herself look informed and reasonable to her minions. All her baby updates are just recaps of her life, she doesn't care about milestones or being a mom. Her vlogs revolve around shopping for her adult vacations, starbucks, and getting herself primped up. She never mentions any playgroups/activities for Skyla its all about her and Nicks adult friends to go drink with.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

lilagrace1 wrote:Liza's new vlog "super emotional day..am I pregnant?" sounds super stupid lol she's clearly desperate AF for views and the only way her views increase is with her silly TTC vlogs and going places with Aaryn. Nothing wrong with posting a genuine update but she hasn't even been back from vegas a week and knows she was drunk the whole trip and everyone knows she stopped her clomid so she could party like she was back at the playboy mansion with aaryn. She should have titled it "super emotional..i got my period"
I was thinking the exact same thing! It’s clickbait for sure. Even in the vlog she was drinking Prosecco at lunch with her family. If you thought you were actually pregnant why would you drink just in case you actually are pregnant. She’s looking for views with these TTC titles!
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I wonder if Aaryn will have any extra backpacks to do giveaways with. She should stuff them with extra PR shit she gets and do a mom related giveaway for once since she’s a “mom channel”. Crazy idea, I know.
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

The responses she is giving after being called out for the formula “scare” are hilarious. Encouraging people to do their own research (maybe she should as well?) and that she’s not trying to influence anyone. THEN WHY DID YOU POST IT ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM? She is the queen of knee-jerk reactions.
sKlyJj2Bek
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sKlyJj2Bek »

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Is anyone else loving the fact that people are calling her out on FB and Twitter about the silly formula flier? Now all of her minions will run out and buy RTF formula...smh. She is getting so bitchy about it on FB, like just admit you didn’t do your research.
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

sKlyJj2Bek wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster here. Is anyone else loving the fact that people are calling her out on FB and Twitter about the silly formula flier? Now all of her minions will run out and buy RTF formula...smh. She is getting so bitchy about it on FB, like just admit you didn’t do your research.
I can’t handle how stupid these minions are. People will believe ANYTHING. She’s responding differently to people calling her out and people dumb enough to believe there’s an actual issue. If someone told these people the earth was flat, they’d believe it.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”