Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Morethescarier wrote:She’s manic again today... and skyla asked for Starbucks! How sad, poor little girl :( that’s all her mom does with her, Starbucks must be like her way of getting out and doing something
I'm even cautious about those drinks for myself. i constantly look at sugar and caffeine content. the sugar content is normally so incredibly high. i don't do that to myself so i can't imagine doing that to my two year old!
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

Here’s the thing...I go to target a lot with my kids (probably 1-2x a week). So sometimes my oldest asks to go to target (mostly to look at the toys). And I joke around and think its cute. But Aaryn thinks its cute that Skyla is asking for the “bucks.” It would be cute if it was just a fun thing you did together - ie, Aaryn gets a drink and Skyla tags along (although not a great example to set...). But she’s asking to go because she wants to get a disgusting sugary drink herself. NOT CUTE.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

hscheer10 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:She’s manic again today... and skyla asked for Starbucks! How sad, poor little girl :( that’s all her mom does with her, Starbucks must be like her way of getting out and doing something
I'm even cautious about those drinks for myself. i constantly look at sugar and caffeine content. the sugar content is normally so incredibly high. i don't do that to myself so i can't imagine doing that to my two year old!

A tall frap has 41-44 grams of sugar (depending on drink).

The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends limiting the amount of added sugars you consume to no more than half of your daily discretionary calories allowance. For most American women, that's no more than 100 calories per day, or about 6 teaspoons of sugar. For men, it's 150 calories per day, or about 9 teaspoons.

The frap is 44 grams (11 teaspoons) almost entirely of added sugar. Milk has 13 grams (3.25 teaspoons) in about a cup and at best there is half a cup in a tall. So her CHILD is having just under twice the amount of recommended added sugar per day than an adult WOMAN is recommended IN ONE DRINK. That's absolutely disgusting to me. Skyla may be fortunate and not see the effects of sugar until adulthood but Aaryn is basically walking Skyla into a sugar addiction that can lead to bad teeth, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, inflammatory issues that can cause a host of issues in the body.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

When my daughter was two, I’d get her a cake pop from Starbucks as a treat every once in a great while, but I never got her drinks. She certainly wasn’t asking to go there, either. Skyla is already addicted to sugar and she isn’t even two yet. :?
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

crestsanicode wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:

The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends limiting the amount of added sugars you consume to no more than half of your daily discretionary calories allowance. For most American women, that's no more than 100 calories per day, or about 6 teaspoons of sugar. For men, it's 150 calories per day, or about 9 teaspoons.

The frap is 44 grams (11 teaspoons) almost entirely of added sugar. Milk has 13 grams (3.25 teaspoons) in about a cup and at best there is half a cup in a tall. So her CHILD is having just under twice the amount of recommended added sugar per day than an adult WOMAN is recommended IN ONE DRINK. That's absolutely disgusting to me. Skyla may be fortunate and not see the effects of sugar until adulthood but Aaryn is basically walking Skyla into a sugar addiction that can lead to bad teeth, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, inflammatory issues that can cause a host of issues in the body.
That’s so sad. I’ve struggled with weight and sugar addiction/cravings my entire life. I was always determined to try to help my kids in that area. We aren’t perfect. But we don’t drink juice on a daily basis. I don’t give my kids soda. Even now, my oldest will be 15 this summer and I don’t give him soda. I stopped making him ask for water or lemonade at bday parties/youth activities etc but I still don’t give it to him or buy it at restaurants. I know juice and lemonade have sugar too but it’s not an every day thing and hopefully a little less addictive than soda. NOT throwing shade at anyone that does differently. When you struggle with things, you make decisions for your kids based on that. I feel bad if Skyla really is asking for Starbucks or getting it often. Geez, I try to water down juice as long as possible! The sugar content you posted is eye-opening though!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

crestsanicode wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:

That’s so sad. I’ve struggled with weight and sugar addiction/cravings my entire life. I was always determined to try to help my kids in that area. We aren’t perfect. But we don’t drink juice on a daily basis. I don’t give my kids soda. Even now, my oldest will be 15 this summer and I don’t give him soda. I stopped making him ask for water or lemonade at bday parties/youth activities etc but I still don’t give it to him or buy it at restaurants. I know juice and lemonade have sugar too but it’s not an every day thing and hopefully a little less addictive than soda. NOT throwing shade at anyone that does differently. When you struggle with things, you make decisions for your kids based on that. I feel bad if Skyla really is asking for Starbucks or getting it often. Geez, I try to water down juice as long as possible! The sugar content you posted is eye-opening though!
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

I won't be at all surprised if in the future Aaryn tells her minions Skyla has cavities. (not sure she has even been to a dentist yet).
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

Wow. So I haven’t watched Aaryn’s vlogs in honestly months, but I continue to leave her as someone I follow on instagram PURELY because she is such a train wreck of a person and that makes her interesting for me to watch.

Has anyone watched her Instagram story today when she put that chick on blast for commenting something about Skyla “not hugging” or something? She left the girls Instagram tag up and everything - BUT - for another follower who asked her a question about her camera calibration, she blacked out her Instagram name.

Aaryn, you’re incredibly childish and classless. BTW - a bratty toddler whose bad behavior isn’t ever corrected is NOT cute, not even in the slightest......
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Chickennugget123 wrote:Wow. So I haven’t watched Aaryn’s vlogs in honestly months, but I continue to leave her as someone I follow on instagram PURELY because she is such a train wreck of a person and that makes her interesting for me to watch.

Has anyone watched her Instagram story today when she put that chick on blast for commenting something about Skyla “not hugging” or something? She left the girls Instagram tag up and everything - BUT - for another follower who asked her a question about her camera calibration, she blacked out her Instagram name.

Aaryn, you’re incredibly childish and classless. BTW - a bratty toddler whose bad behavior isn’t ever corrected is NOT cute, not even in the slightest......
The person's name is still there but I think one of the messages was through Instagram and the other through Facebook so the one from Fb has the name on the top of the screenshot.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

crestsanicode wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:
Joanna234 wrote:How is she so dense? She didnt hear a lady tell them to hug stella and the other child did? While Skyla is still twirling around...she has the audacity to post that reply on her IG. I think the minions get what they deserve. Even with the evidence of the IG story, Aaryn will try to defend herself. And she will shame everyone publicly who dares question her, even in a polite way. She is who she always was.
I know, the women clearly said HUG Stella, and there was second woman saying TICKLE Stella...either was she stood twirling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wonder how long Skyla will last being a model with no training. Being cute isn't all that counts. Even as young as 3 they are trained with poses, smiling, obeying commands. Aaryn can't even teach her kid basic manners of saying thank you and please for things. Screaming and pointing isn't going to work for modeling lol.
What's crazy as she's not even that cute of a kid and she's trying to push her off as a baby model hardly if I've Uploaded a picture of my daughter as a baby there would be no comparison

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Are we really gonna compare babies? lol ridiculous. Personally I think she is cute. But Im also not naive enough to believe she got the modeling gig because they picked Skyla out of a million other kids. They picked her because Aaryn has a large social media following. Unfair but thats how the world works. :(

Edited because I cant spell lol
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Everyone believes their children are the most beautiful. What else would you expect? But we all know Skyla will book work because of Aaryns social media following. When she starts to get repeat business and attention from huge brands you’ll know if it’s talent or just Aaryn.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

What's ridiculous about it I'm just saying she's definitely not model material

Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

kristinn281 wrote:What's ridiculous about it I'm just saying she's definitely not model material

true, she’s not. sorry not sorry.
she’s cute but that’s it, all babies are ‘cute’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

Rkp65i wrote:Are we really gonna compare babies? lol ridiculous. Personally I think she is cute. But Im also not naive enough to believe she got the modeling gig because they picked Skyla out of a million other kids. They picked her because Aaryn has a large social media following. Unfair but thats how the world works. :(

well yeah, if she’s gonna put her in all these silly things then aaryn better get used to skyla being compared to other girls and not get her heart broken when she’s not ‘picked’ that’s how it works in this beauty / model world she’s pushing skyla into.

queenofthenorth8

Unread post by queenofthenorth8 »

OKAYYYYY

So normally I’m just a lurker and read for my own entertainment (and agree with you all, duh). But I had to comment now. I’m not even done the latest vlog but holy shit I had to come on here. Aaron WOULD be that tacky person to wear WHITE TO A WEDDING OMFG.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Rkp65i wrote:Are we really gonna compare babies? lol ridiculous. Personally I think she is cute. But Im also not naive enough to believe she got the modeling gig because they picked Skyla out of a million other kids. They picked her because Aaryn has a large social media following. Unfair but thats how the world works. :(

Im pretty sure her event planner for Skylas bday (her friend) was involved with the shoot so that is how Skyla got involved. Plus Aaryn claims to have modeled with them years ago. Skyla definately wasnt picked out of other kids, more like her friend involved her. Her following certainley helps as well.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

She’s drinking alone at half past 4 on a Wednesday afternoon... hmm
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Whoever wrote this on Aaryn’s Twitter got Aaryn heated with this comment! Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

On the subject of Skyka...

She doesn't seems to "get things" very well. She often is seen kind of in her own world, twirling and doing whatever.
I think your average kids are more responsive and understand when an adult says something to them. I am thinking it is because Aaryn doesn't really interactively talk to her kids, and when she does talk to them it's baby talk. I mean I have not head Skyla speak much, and when she does it a a whine or she has a pacifier stuck in her mouth.
If Aaryn wants her to model more she is going to have to start working with her because the photogopher isn't going to want to take a picture of her twirling in circles (it seems to be the only thing she knows how to do) Skyla is going to have to learn to learn to take commands from people.

Also for the photoshoot they did Skylas hair up in pigtails and Aaryn said something like she

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]Omg I know!!! You don't know how hard it was for me not to comment "your a f**king moron" on that picture. Im sorry that is just pathetic!!

They absolutely said “hug” in the video and now she’s saying it was tickle that they said and Skyla didn’t respond. SMH. The IG Story today were Adeline is sitting unbuckled in the seat beside the water while Aaryn turns his head away to take a selfie makes me cringe. Adeline could easily topple over head first into the water. It takes less than a teaspoon for water ingested into the lungs for a child to drown. It happened to a friend’s child, so I know first hand. I know you read here Aaryn. Please do not take your eyes off your kids for a split second when they are around Water of any depth.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”