Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Elvi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by Elvi »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:Is this woman for real with that ugly/ridiculous dress for a Skyla's birthday? That doesn't look comfortable at all plus it's hideous. Class can't be bought that's for sure.
It’s beyond tacky.
Funny how she wants her to look like a princess but the actual princess would never dress like that. She looks cartoonish, that she does but in a bad way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

kristieanne87 wrote:No you always haven't been these people...

But your child has been progressively getting brattier and you continue to do nothing about it, so it's only going to get WORSE! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0ba08e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Homegirl is in for it when Skyla turns 3.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

AAryn was in heaven in Rotan....she had black people diving into the water to fetch her (ugly as fuck) hat!!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:The third part of the Titan VLOG:

Nick doesn't seem happy. He is hardly seen talking/interacting with Aaryn. He seems pissed.

If Aaryn is such good friends with this girl to fly all the way to Rotan for her wedding...Why didn't she introduce her to the camera? (Maybe she didn't want to be features in Aaryn VLOG?). I also think it's strange after going on the boat everyone didn't go out to dinner together, just Nick & Aaryn alone.

It's kind of funny Aaryn recognized a sand flea bite on her leg, but when Skyla had the SAME EXACT mark on her face she wouldn't call it that!

Skyla didn't even care when her mom came home, she just continued to watch her movie.
Uhhh maybe because you leave them all the time and it doesn't phase her.

Also, Skyla has the same fang teeth like Aaryn.

About her jewelry line...A TRUE creative person doesn't give a poll and then make what people "request". They make the shit up themselves and people either like it or they don't. Aaryn is probably too afraid to do something herself and be judged by it's success or lack of, just like everything else she just wants to do what's popular.

I didn't even think about that but your right. Even people who really don't like the camera would at least be like hey hi! Especially ifs its a close enough friend to invite to a destination wedding. It seem like zero interaction with any of them. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Probably learned how trashy it was to call a vacation a "baby macation'' and lied about that too.
Right!! They probably weren't sure what would even be in the vlog and if if would be her typical shit show therefore steered clear of it all together. I know if I wasn't in to the whole yt vloging thing I would at least have been in it even if it was just a minute for the simple fact that I felt she was a good enough friend to invite to my wedding. Maybe with it being a destination wedding they just invited people to save face and assumed they wouldn't make that kind of trip just for a few days.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

fingusername wrote:AAryn was in heaven in Rotan....she had black people diving into the water to fetch her (ugly as fuck) hat!!

Ikr! I wanted to applaud when she had said she ended up losing it anyway on the boat lol If there was any doubt in my mind that there wasn't a God her losing that hat assured me there was lol

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

anxietyqueen wrote:I think Skyla would look so cute with some sparkly headbands to push her hair back out of her face. It’s in that awkward toddler grow out stage.

Actually her hair would already be able to go completely back in a ponytail if her mom would not keep taking her too sweet and sassy and cutting it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Okay I have some things to say about a few of the YT moms...

Briana K
On her IG stories she has been feeding her little daughter those little muffins everrrrry day for breakfast. Those things are NOTHING but sugar. No whole grains, no unprocessed fruit...just pure sugar. I can understand once in a while...but every damn day?!?! That's gross.

Liza
She takes her kid to the park every day, which is great. But I have seen her talk about being up late every night, staying up til 1 or 2 am editing, cooking herself dinner at 10 pm...she has even said she goes grocery shopping at night after putting her son to bed.
So what does she do all day?
Maybe she should stop doing so much social media so can get shit done during her dat.
Does anyone else think that's weird?

I can't stand Brianna k and all her alcohol comments. She is beyond fake. Always trying to be perfect for the camera.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Joanna234 wrote:Image

This is gonna be Skyla as an adult the rate that Aaryn is going

Lol

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Daffodil82 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Okay I have some things to say about a few of the YT moms...

Briana K
On her IG stories she has been feeding her little daughter those little muffins everrrrry day for breakfast. Those things are NOTHING but sugar. No whole grains, no unprocessed fruit...just pure sugar. I can understand once in a while...but every damn day?!?! That's gross.

Liza
She takes her kid to the park every day, which is great. But I have seen her talk about being up late every night, staying up til 1 or 2 am editing, cooking herself dinner at 10 pm...she has even said she goes grocery shopping at night after putting her son to bed.
Maybe she should stop doing so much social media so can get shit done during her dat.

I can't stand Brianna k and all her alcohol comments. She is beyond fake. Always trying to be perfect for the camera.
I never trust anyone who talks with a fake, nice voice like that. Those are the types of bitches who are secretly plotting and would screw you over in a second. They scare me.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Aaryn gets a lot of shit for not disciplining Skyla, but what about Mr Dad Bod? He’s just as guilty. He never says a word during her tantrums.

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

anxietyqueen wrote:Aaryn gets a lot of shit for not disciplining Skyla, but what about Mr Dad Bod? He’s just as guilty. He never says a word during her tantrums.

That's probably because he turns everything into a joke and laughs off her tantrums. He uses that same approach with Aaryn.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

Daffodil82 wrote:

Briana K

Liza

I used to genuinely enjoy watching Liza, but she's become very similar to Aaryn. Her vlog titles are very dramatic to lure you in, and then it's a huge letdown. #dramaqueen When I first starting watching her, she actually cooked meals and was budget conscious, even though she could never manage to get dinner prepared before 10 pm. Now she is like the rest of the SAHM that she's friends with and buys frozen/prepared meals. She also signed up for Freshly meal delivery service. It boggles my mind that a SAHM with one toddler would be getting home delivery of prepared meals. WTF does she do all day? I'm very sympathetic to her struggle to conceive a second child, but could she please stop with the dramatic pregnancy test readings on camera. Like Aaryn, her constant calling Cam and her husband "honniee" is irritating. So fake.

Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Does anyone else remember Aaryn disclosing that she has scars from removal of skin cancer and that she can't have sun exposure, hence the reason for the spray tans.

And then today in the last vlog, she comments about being sunburned on her back and shoulders from the sun exposure over the last few days in Roatan. She then comments that she used SPF 30. What a fing idiot she is. Anyone who is truly concerned about skin cancer, has had consultations with a dermatologist and has had skin cancer removed, would be using an SPF of at least 45, more likely 50+ and would not subject themselves to direct sun exposure. I also noticed that when she was in Vegas by the pool, she was laying in the sun. Is she just stupid or is she lying about the skin cancer? In the conversation about the SPF 30, she also talked about getting sunburned on her honeymoon.

The other thing that I noticed is that she mostly uses spray sunscreen on the kids and herself. My dermatologist says it is highly ineffective for adults and children, because little of it actually gets onto your skin. If she is truly concerned about sun exposure, she would have consulted with her dermatologist or researched this topic in depth herself.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

OMG. That dress for the birthday party is ridiculous. Who gets a dress altered for a two year old's birthday party? Skyla will be miserably hot and uncomfortable in that scratchy tulle, plus it stands out too much and doesn't lay properly. Let the kid be a kid. Save all of that for Senior Prom. Does she really need to buy her a new dress for every event? Why couldn't she wear one of the two dresses that she bought for the Disney events?
And the whining by Skyla to try on the dress. That child has zero discipline in her life...not even from the Dad. I think he is afraid to discipline her, because Aaryn would not take kindly to it. They will have to hire private tutors for the kids at home, because no school, private or public is going to put up with that crap.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

I never mentioned this before, during the Vegas Ho Fo Sho weekend I left constructive criticism on Liza Adele's IG it wasn't mean and had nothing to do with Aaryn, a couple hours later I went back to check, Aaryn blocked me!! but not Liza. She must have spent the entire weekend on her phone and everyone else's IG's reading the comments, she's obsessive and needs help.[/quote]Wow! That's almost impressive if it werent so embarrassing for her. That's what makes me think she is taking adderall again bc only someone tweaked out of their mind has that kind of concentration and persistence to be not only checking her own comments but stalking someone elses as well. Smdh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]
That's insane. That's some hardcore stalking on her part. Just more proof that she's so insecure. I notice that mostly the other girls ignore any negative comments. You know that this forum drives her nuts. HI AARYN!! How you doin, honnniee? :D
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Who wants to take bets she goes and gets her nails done and has a “mom day” this weekend?

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I just think it's comical that she has an event planning company setting up her TWO year old kid's birthday party.. I mean.. Why? It's just so dumb. Plus, who's gonna come to the bash? Mrs Saggy Boobs and Skyla's twin?
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

minniemickey23 wrote:Who wants to take bets she goes and gets her nails done and has a “mom day” this weekend?

Girl you already know that's what she's gonna do my bets with yours

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

She gets so triggered, it’s so funny!
Someone on here said she never puts nice quotes underneath skylas pics only Adelines, so she puts a pic of skyla on with ‘insert cringe quote here’ haha.
Honestly though if you were her would you read here? I’d like to think I wouldn’t but I probably would!
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

vandelynn wrote:Anyone notice all her little thoughtful sweet captions are usually only under pics of Adeline by herself and never one with Skyla??

she heard you lmao
but she still couldn’t come up with something to write for skyla hahaha
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... f3a155.jpg[/img]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”