Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

It seems like Adeline also uses a pacifier rarely compared to Skyla so her teeth and language might be better. That would cause some sibling rivalry, especially if Aaryn keeps her favoritism up and takes Adeline to more modeling stuff.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

I agree They have mothers day out they teach them so many cool things and she could at least be around other kids
sKlyJj2Bek wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
sKlyJj2Bek wrote: Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I can guarantee you they will never step foot in a church ! The kids will probably grow up not even knowing what Sunday school is or Vacation Bible school which is wonderful for kids

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You are right! Even if you are not very religious, going to church is a great fellowship and community.

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

I think she's terrified of meeting new people on her own. What if one of them recognizes who she is and gossips to the other mothers, you know people who actually don't give a shit about her YT channel, it might create a very awkward and embarrassing situation. She can't block and forget like she does on social media. She's only tough in a group setting with back up like Nick or people who are willing to forget what she did because they need her for revenue.

If that ever happened though, we would never know, she's in total control of her edit this time.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Does it disturb anyone else Brianna K feeds these muffins to her daughter every morning?

They hold zero nutritional value and are all sugar!

How hard is it to feed a 1 year old a decent breakfast? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 968827.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

#quality
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 936034.jpg[/img]

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

sKlyJj2Bek wrote:
MintJulep wrote:
sKlyJj2Bek wrote:Omg the Elsa dress she put her in today on IG is a different one from the birthday dress...how many ugly costume dresses does one child need? Why doesn’t she spend money on things like mommy and me dance classes or music classes? Even attending a Mother’s Day Out program would be much more beneficial to her development. She needs to help her children see the value in education, kindness and empathy if she has any hopes of them NOT making her same mistakes.

Problem is Aaryn doesn't think she made mistakes.
Good point

She treats them like they are dolls. She likes to dress them up pretty and take pictures of them. She doesn't seem to like the other aspects of being a Mom bc that's actually requires effort.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Elvi wrote:#quality
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 936034.jpg[/img]

No surprise there!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I’m sorry but who buys a $124 swim suit and thinks that’s a sale?! Jeez.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

minniemickey23 wrote:I’m sorry but who buys a $124 swim suit and thinks that’s a sale?! Jeez.

It's weird bc ever since shes been making money on YouTube and everything it's like money is nothing but when I first started watching her she seemed so much more conscience of her spending. I remember her forgetting to use her target cartwheel and being upset that she didn't save money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

glorygirl920 wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:I’m sorry but who buys a $124 swim suit and thinks that’s a sale?! Jeez.

It's weird bc ever since shes been making money on YouTube and everything it's like money is nothing but when I first started watching her she seemed so much more conscience of her spending. I remember her forgetting to use her target cartwheel and being upset that she didn't save money.

That's the Aaryn that made me subscribe... the new Aaryn made me unsubscribe. She's so unrelatable now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tinabelle wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:

That's the Aaryn that made me subscribe... the new Aaryn made me unsubscribe. She's so unrelatable now.

Same. I found her to be really relatable then. She seemed much more down to earth. Like I mean, I understand starting to make more money you're gonna splurge sometimes but it seems like everything she buys is high end now. It's unrelatable to a lot of people I'm sure.

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

It's the stupid spending that kills me. They have leased cars and they are renting their house.

Meanwhile they spend thousands every month on useless "stuff" and creative ways to leave their kids at home.

What do they have equity in? Nick "bought [into] a business" (but actually just bought his job)... That's about it.

She spends like they won the lottery or the world is going to end tomorrow. Money disappears. Quickly. She's never wanted for anything, so I guess she doesn't understand that concept.
glorygirl920 wrote:
Tinabelle wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:It's weird bc ever since shes been making money on YouTube and everything it's like money is nothing but when I first started watching her she seemed so much more conscience of her spending. I remember her forgetting to use her target cartwheel and being upset that she didn't save money.

Same. I found her to be really relatable then. She seemed much more down to earth. Like I mean, I understand starting to make more money you're gonna splurge sometimes but it seems like everything she buys is high end now. It's unrelatable to a lot of people I'm sure.

ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]It's weird bc ever since shes been making money on YouTube and everything it's like money is nothing but when I first started watching her she seemed so much more conscience of her spending. I remember her forgetting to use her target cartwheel and being upset that she didn't save money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/quote]That's the Aaryn that made me subscribe... the new Aaryn made me unsubscribe. She's so unrelatable now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/quote]Same. I found her to be really relatable then. She seemed much more down to earth. Like I mean, I understand starting to make more money you're gonna splurge sometimes but it seems like everything she buys is high end now. It's unrelatable to a lot of people I'm sure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

Homegirl needs a giant slice of humble pie. I’ll even bake it for you, Aaryn, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Now she's going to buy every Sesame Street product known to mankind. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 9f6fe2.jpg[/img]

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:Now she's going to buy every Sesame Street product known to mankind. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 9f6fe2.jpg[/img]

Someone she looks up to must have had something cute that was sesame Street bc I've never seen Skyla watch it or Aaryn reference it.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glorygirl920 wrote:
Tinabelle wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:It's weird bc ever since shes been making money on YouTube and everything it's like money is nothing but when I first started watching her she seemed so much more conscience of her spending. I remember her forgetting to use her target cartwheel and being upset that she didn't save money.

Her problem is is that she can't even Pretend to be relatable She likes to flaunt having extra money to spend As she thinks that everything is all about materialistic possessions that's what's wrong with her she so materialistic and doesn't care about anything else I will say the her spending habits will have to change one day when she can't make money off YouTube anymore Then there's gonna be a rude awakening that she spent so much money on so much crapp and didn't invest in anything Trust me that kind of money doesn't last forever especially with that career like YouTube She may be relevant for a couple more years and then people will be on to the latest and greatest

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:Now she's going to buy every Sesame Street product known to mankind. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 9f6fe2.jpg[/img]

Lol more junk to add to her collection of nothing but junk That won't end up amounting to anything in the end

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
Tinabelle wrote:That's the Aaryn that made me subscribe... the new Aaryn made me unsubscribe. She's so unrelatable now.

Her problem is is that she can't even Pretend to be relatable She likes to flaunt having extra money to spend As she thinks that everything is all about materialistic possessions that's what's wrong with her she so materialistic and doesn't care about anything else I will say the her spending habits will have to change one day when she can't make money off YouTube anymore Then there's gonna be a rude awakening that she spent so much money on so much crapp and didn't invest in anything Trust me that kind of money doesn't last forever especially with that career like YouTube She may be relevant for a couple more years and then people will be on to the latest and greatest

Exactly. I can only think of a handful of youtubers who have been relevant for 10+ years. Appreciate that money while you can Aaryn. In a few years your channel will be dead and you will be wishing you hadn't spent money like that.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's really making huge mistakes by spending so much money that she has now that I guarantee you she will not have even in 2 years time instead of investing she's wasting it
glorygirl920 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Same. I found her to be really relatable then. She seemed much more down to earth. Like I mean, I understand starting to make more money you're gonna splurge sometimes but it seems like everything she buys is high end now. It's unrelatable to a lot of people I'm sure.

Exactly. I can only think of a handful of youtubers who have been relevant for 10+ years. Appreciate that money while you can Aaryn. In a few years your channel will be dead and you will be wishing you hadn't spent money like that.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Does it disturb anyone else Brianna K feeds these muffins to her daughter every morning?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Don't get me started on Brianna k, she's a nut job. Obsessed with being thin and drinking. Check her insta where she has on the jean shorts w. Black bathing suit. She shifted her body so there's a gap in the waist. We see you twig woman.

I'd smash Nick now before he gets a full beer gut.

**Aaryn should be Elsa for the party lol** Skyla can tell her "you want to wear your dress honnnnie?!"

Return to “Aaryn Williams”