Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Overthetop_1234
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by Overthetop_1234 »

Here’s a theory: Aaryn made the “Josie Decino” account on Twitter and uses it as a disguise to ask herself questions in order to address topics she reads on here?
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

Who will even attend this birthday party? She just met the stalker with the limo last week. That’s her one friend with a kid.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

ElizaJos wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote: I understand this has nothing to do with this thread and I know there isn't a "product" but I have a cousin whose son is undergoing treatments with an allergist to (don't quote me) desensitize him to peanuts. It's a real thing and I believe she is going through Children's of Alabama. She was getting to where she was afraid to leave the house with him and this is giving her some hope.

I know allergies are terrifying good luck keeping your son safe.
You know why it actually is a real thing I also have a friend whose son is allergic to peanuts and is doing therapy to help his allergy I did not know about this when my kids were little it's only something I've recently been hearing that is available

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
There are trial programs but nothing is FDA approved. That’s the only point I was making. My daughter will be retested this summer and fingers crossed she outgrew it!
I remember reading an article about some trials they were doing on lots of kids. Giving them tiny amounts of peanut dust daily to build up their tolerance. Some kids who were deadly allergic ended up being a lot more tolerant. They still couldn't eat a lot of peanuts but they weren't as severely sensitive anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Overthetop_1234 wrote:Here’s a theory: Aaryn made the “Josie Decino” account on Twitter and uses it as a disguise to ask herself questions in order to address topics she reads on here?
I wouldn't put it past her, otherwise, why hasn't she blocked that person.
AJmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AJmom »

Morethescarier wrote:I know this has been talked about before but I can relate to aaryn a little, she just put a picture up of Adeline and about 99% of the comments are ‘she is nicks twin’ etc, I know she is but that must get boring so quick, yes she knows!!! Lol can people not say something else
I thought she was ridiculous for hating the comments about Skyla being nicks twin...until I had my husbands own mini me lol. It is annoying.
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Why would she be upset if people keep saying her kids look like nick. She obviously thinks highly of her looks. Im not sure why. She is super basic looking and looks like the Grinch. Guess Aaryn "The Aryan" has inferior weak genes.
Lbooboo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lbooboo »

H2343 wrote:
Overthetop_1234 wrote:Here’s a theory: Aaryn made the “Josie Decino” account on Twitter and uses it as a disguise to ask herself questions in order to address topics she reads on here?
This has crossed my mind as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Lbooboo wrote:
H2343 wrote:
This has crossed my mind as well!

Lmao I literally had that thought last week

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristinn281 wrote:
NMiller2017 wrote:
ytmduser25 wrote:Has anyone seen her insta story. It looks like skylas frozen birthday has been coordinated by a party planner. What a lazy person. She can’t even plan her daughters birthday. Literally. What does this so called “mom” even do.
Wait, wasn't her "job" before marriage an event planner. You know Aaryn, most people work full time and take care of their families and still have time to plan their own child's birthday party. She's 2, get a bounce house, order a cake from a bakery, and a few pizzas. Boom party done.
Girl are you kidding me! Her plan her own child's birthday O No that cant happen! I mean come on Can she do One Damm thing for herself! It's so sad she's teaching her children that everybody has to always do everything for them and that they won't be able to do anything for themselves great thing to teach your kids!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If she can't do it from her sitting on her ass with her phone it's not getting done. Her one insta said she ready for help with the girls. So she will be hiring a nanny soon. She is obviously confused (not surprised) what being a mom/parent is let alone a sahm. This girl should just get sterilized bc she doesn't deserve to have anymore children. She can't take care of the 2 she has but eventually wants 4?!?!? I hope Nick is smart enough not to give her 2 more. If I were him I would be sneaking off to get the "V" done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

glorygirl920 wrote:I'm sure she is tired of saying the girls look like Nick but... She's on a public platform. Of course people are going to say this. You can't make everyone stop saying it so maybe just accept it and not let it bother you anymore. Aaryn has said she wants some more kids so maybe in a few years she can have another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she can finally be happy she has a barbie to put in pageants just like her mom did to her.

Aw it doesn’t bother me at all, I just saw all the comments today and thought yeah that must get old! Lol
No baby she has will ever look like her, nicks genes are strong! :)
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NMiller2017 wrote:
Elvi wrote:
NMiller2017 wrote: Wait, wasn't her "job" before marriage an event planner. You know Aaryn, most people work full time and take care of their families and still have time to plan their own child's birthday party. She's 2, get a bounce house, order a cake from a bakery, and a few pizzas. Boom party done.
But that’s not ‘over the top’!

True, my granny had a saying if you encrusted a turd in diamonds its still a turd. She is and will always be racist trash to me.
Smart Granny!!

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Yeah that Josie Decino twitter is weird. First they say YTMD can go to hell but then all the rest of their questions mirror exactly the things we talk about here... so they follow here, and hate us.. sounds like Aaryn lol
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

itsjustme21 wrote:
Elvi wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: She never thinks before she talks. From the same vagina? Cause THAT defines if you’re a sister or not. What about adopted siblings, surrogates etc. she is just so dumb sometimes I can’t deal. Her “manager” needs to screen everything she types.

She must also think that Skyla and Adeline are guaranteed to have a great sibling relationship as they grow up because, well, they both came from the same vagina *facepalm*

Hahahaha she’s so pathetic. That from the same vagina comment has me like WHHHHHAAATTT?? Money doesn’t buy class, or brains ladies.

Did you see the comments to to of Adeline. Now the comment from the guy was trying to push her buttons. Probably a 10 yr old kid trolling. She is almost 30 and this is the reply from her. She's such a waste of space on social media and should just hang it up. She should have gotten the hint after BB losing jobs and college peers petitioning her to get kicked out of school. That should have been her first sign she's not cut out for this. With ZERO discipline & ZERO work ethic she's only going to self destruct. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 92543e.jpg[/img]

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Hahahaha she’s so pathetic. That from the same vagina comment has me like WHHHHHAAATTT?? Money doesn’t buy class, or brains ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Did you see the comments to to of Adeline. Now the comment from the guy was trying to push her buttons. Probably a 10 yr old kid trolling. She is almost 30 and this is the reply from her. She's such a waste of space on social media and should just hang it up. She should have gotten the hint after BB losing jobs and college peers petitioning her to get kicked out of school. That should have been her first sign she's not cut out for this. With ZERO discipline & ZERO work ethic she's only going to self destruct.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

She needs to grow up if she uses a "your mom" comeback.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her comebacks are as 90s as her ugly jewelry.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

AJmom wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:I know this has been talked about before but I can relate to aaryn a little, she just put a picture up of Adeline and about 99% of the comments are ‘she is nicks twin’ etc, I know she is but that must get boring so quick, yes she knows!!! Lol can people not say something else
I thought she was ridiculous for hating the comments about Skyla being nicks twin...until I had my husbands own mini me lol. It is annoying.
She was obsessing about Adeline's looks literally minutes after giving birth to her on twitter...it was disturbing.
Lbooboo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lbooboo »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Her comebacks are as 90s as her ugly jewelry.
Her jewelry is so bad! It looks so cheap. She just needs to cut ties with it ASAP.

skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:
AJmom wrote:
She was obsessing about Adeline's looks literally minutes after giving birth to her on twitter...it was disturbing.
Should she be gushing about her vibrant personality

ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

Lbooboo wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:Her comebacks are as 90s as her ugly jewelry.
Her jewelry is so bad! It looks so cheap. She just needs to cut ties with it ASAP.

It was her DREAM to create a jewelry line. Some things should just stay a dream.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

"I'd slay dragons for you"???? .... she is so weird

Return to “Aaryn Williams”