MintJulep
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by MintJulep »

Elvi wrote:
ElizaJos wrote:Her voiceover is so fake sounding. “I was just obsessed instantly.” I’m surprised she didn’t say she was dead (insert skull emoji). I do like her red lipstick but what a joke for a video.
So fake and it sounded like she was reading a script. Also, that bun thing comes with several different wands but based on her video, you actually only use one. Waste of money, I’d never spend $70 on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially when you can use an old sock to achieve the same result.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Total radio silence. Bet you she says that she was busy “living in the moment” hence her lack of vlog and social media presence.

Also pretty sure she ran out of things to vlog about, because she stays home in that house that’s too far away to go anywhere and that vlog would be so beyond boring. (But, if she did it, she’d be showing her true and honest self!)

Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

kristieanne87 wrote:Seriously, she has been MIA on social media, she hasn't uploaded her Wednesday VLOG...
What's going on? Mental breakdown?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Her channel is really getting crappier by the day. No original content, never on time (on the schedule that she herself has implemented), vlogs that are basically just a repeat, same target/starbucks runs just a different day, lies, lies, lies and more lies, no honest conversations about mom life, dumb promos that cheapen the look of her channel even further, deleting comments like crazy and only leaving the positive ones which looks horrible on her because there can never be a conversation going on her page unless you’re saying something positive about her - has she ever heard of constructive criticism? does she believe in free speech? different opinions? It’s like freaking communism on her social media.

Listen to your audience aaryn, don’t just cover your ears, block and pretend you didn’t hear, unless you don’t wanna do youtube anymore.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I put money on "living in the moment" being her explanation.
minniemickey23 wrote:Total radio silence. Bet you she says that she was busy “living in the moment” hence her lack of vlog and social media presence.

Also pretty sure she ran out of things to vlog about, because she stays home in that house that’s too far away to go anywhere and that vlog would be so beyond boring. (But, if she did it, she’d be showing her true and honest self!)

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

The change in aaryn from 2 years ago is incredible. And not in a good way.

Remember how honest she was about her weight loss? She busted her ass trying to loose weight post partum with Skyla. She was raw, honest and relateable. Now she’s suddenly dropping SO MUCH weight and says it’s from coffee and eating less? Meanwhile sips on her Starbucks everyday and brags about getting fast food non stop

She’s so so so full of shit. It’s clear as day she’s taking some kind of stimulant- given her history of dependency with them and how she always mentioned how much weight she lost on Adderall. And now she is just acting so messed up. Vegas was not good for her and honestly I think her and Tara got into something together. I’ll never forget Tara’s spaced out IG live video... and aaryn just went into hiding during and after Vegas

And no mention of her vlog uploads (lack there of)
We know she’s a shitty and horrible person but she’s literally barely functioning at this point. All she cares about is her paid promotions, PR packages, and honestly that’s it. She doesn’t care about being a mom, or being one that others can relate to. All the comments she gets calling her amazing and a mom boss is like a drug to her. She needs those to feel valid and worthy ...
She’s about to break y’all I feel it.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

IDK86 wrote:She'll never be content because she's in it for all the wrong reasons. Her check is 100% the most important thing to her about yt and it's really showing now.

If you're a subscriber or a follower reading here - She doesn't give a shit about u. She doesn't want your questions, she doesn't want your opinions (unless they mirror hers), if u DO say something she doesn't like she will block u, simply for daring to express a different point of view, put u on blast for everyone to mock or she really likes to shadow block. That's where she puts an automatic block on anything u say so nobody can read it...but it shows to you so you are none the wiser and she keeps you as a subscriber. Still getting that $$$ from u. She liked a comment a cpl days ago from someone saying how they would hate to have to keep explaining themselves to randoms like she does! (Someone dared ask a question!!!) That's what u are to her, randoms. Randoms who fund her shopping addiction. And its not as if u even get decent videos to watch for it LMAO. Anyone still subbed to her is crazy. Watch her on hooktube but don't give her a penny!
Well said! She doesn't give two shits about her subscribers bc if she did she would stick to her upload days & now she's not even lying like she normally does about why there'sno vlog. She can't even take 20 seconds and respond to a follower ask if there will be a vlog. What they seen yesterday after she missed Wednesday's vlog & said nothing she posted a PAID sponsor video less than 4 minutes. That should be all her subscribers need to see bc thats exactly how she feels about them. All these people buying her cheap ass outdated jewelry "collection" which she also had time to post the new pieces on insta and a $160 diaper bag and all the codes they use and she gets a cut from. Her thank you is NEVER having giveaways except for the 2 she had ONLY bc we called her out for it she literally had one the next day. Her thank you is never taking time out to do informative motherhood related vlogs, showing the mounds & mounds of free makeup & other free products, using one of the 6 strollers (one being a $1500 one) I can't list all of the things otherwise it would be 10x longer than it already is lol but that's her thank you to her loyal subscribers!! Not to mention everything that comes out if her mouth is a lie or a contradiction of previous things said. She's a sorry excuse for a person, friend, mother and apparently step sister too after the sister comment on Instagram the other day. Smdh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

itsjustme21 wrote:The change in aaryn from 2 years ago is incredible. And not in a good way.

Remember how honest she was about her weight loss? She busted her ass trying to loose weight post partum with Skyla. She was raw, honest and relateable. Now she’s suddenly dropping SO MUCH weight and says it’s from coffee and eating less? Meanwhile sips on her Starbucks everyday and brags about getting fast food non stop

She’s so so so full of shit. It’s clear as day she’s taking some kind of stimulant- given her history of dependency with them and how she always mentioned how much weight she lost on Adderall. And now she is just acting so messed up. Vegas was not good for her and honestly I think her and Tara got into something together. I’ll never forget Tara’s spaced out IG live video... and aaryn just went into hiding during and after Vegas

And no mention of her vlog uploads (lack there of)
We know she’s a shitty and horrible person but she’s literally barely functioning at this point. All she cares about is her paid promotions, PR packages, and honestly that’s it. She doesn’t care about being a mom, or being one that others can relate to. All the comments she gets calling her amazing and a mom boss is like a drug to her. She needs those to feel valid and worthy ...
She’s about to break y’all I feel it.

Something's definitely going on. I think shes taking adderall again giving her past, weight loss and now the radio silence. Its probably making her moody and unstable but I agree shes about to probably go off the deep end if she hasn't all ready and we just can't see it bc her lack of social media right now. I would hope she's finally getting what we have been saying about actually being a mother and stop being obsessed with social media and is just concentrating on her kids and family but I don't that kind of confidence in her lol since Vegas something has been off with her. The other girls just picked right back up where they left off but not her.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Jennie123 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:See that's the problem I see with her also I admit I used to like her in watch her videos She would absolutely never stick to a Monday Wednesday Friday schedule ever in the 2 years that I've been watching her videos She never says that she's not going to upload that day and give her viewers Any notice when she just randomly decides not to upload which happens to be once a week So number one she has no respect for her viewers Also how many lies are you going to get caught in before your viewers find out and stop liking you When she 1st started doing the videos she was an honest person She is a completely different person than she was when she started YouTube. And she's just so blatantly dishonest all the time about things that don't even matter? Like making her viewers believed that she was exclusively breastfeeding I knew that she wasn't breastfeeding exclusively when they went on that trip to find a house in Austin and on the bed you could see baby formula on the bed And I thought well that's kind of weird I thought she only breastfed And she made it completely out like she bought the house that they live in now when they are clearly renting it She also lies about her uploading schedule You can go out shopping all day buying a shirt with a banana on it but you can't manage to upload a blog

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She was honest in the beginning bc she was trying to put a new spin on her reputation. New last name new chance to make a comeback. The only thing is she is clearly lazy af so it was too much work to put on the fake persona and she just dropped the act and showed her true colors imo.

Ditto! There is nothing I can add. Well stated!
Girl she has changed and is not the same person at all

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

It's strange since Vegas I feel like she has changed on social media. She used to be on three 24/7, and now it's 2 min of showing how many rolls Adeline has and Skyla playing.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Aaryn hunny, lose thr manager. She isnt good for your brand. Nobody believes that you shop for clothing at Walmart & curl your hair with conair hair curlers.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
Jennie123 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:She was honest in the beginning bc she was trying to put a new spin on her reputation. New last name new chance to make a comeback. The only thing is she is clearly lazy af so it was too much work to put on the fake persona and she just dropped the act and showed her true colors imo.

Ditto! There is nothing I can add. Well stated!
Girl she has changed and is not the same person at all

She has done a complete 180° and not in a good way. Maybe Nick will get her some help bc even before all of this she definitely seems to be bipolar. Way too many ups & downs and if you add substances like adderall its just a ticking time bomb. Even she has discussed how she was on it and how Nick even said she was "different" on it. She's pushing 30 so she needs to get her shit together.

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

On her manager's page On Additions+, it says "Her strong engagement online is evident through her ability to raise beyond well beyond the goal, including over $20K in just two days." Proofread and get rid of one of those "beyonds".

Her description is hilarious. "...focusing on producing and distributing content with a message of making this world a more informed and better place for our next generation. " How exactly? Other than informing us of her Starbucks order and making the next generation aware of how NOT to raise children. "With Aaryn's unique voice and distinctive eye for beautiful craftsmanship..." Oh boy.. vocal fry, cheap jewelry, already-designed backpacks, and no fashion sense.
Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

To add to this, did anyone see her live video from Vegas?? Krista and Liza were totally mocking her (and their own) subscribers commenting on the live video. Liza was saying “WHERE IS AARYN” over and over (jealousy maybe because she gets asked that constantly in her comments) and Krista was saying “CAN I JOIN YOUR GUYS MOM SQUAD.” Point being none of them clearly have much respect for their fans, Liza maybe since she seemed to be mocking Aaryn’s followers more, I’m sure Aaryn laughs along with them when the cameras are off. Makes me think of all of them sitting around the table having drinks laughing at their subscribers and blowing smoke up each other’s a$$
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Joanna234 wrote:On her manager's page On Additions+, it says "Her strong engagement online is evident through her ability to raise beyond well beyond the goal, including over $20K in just two days." Proofread and get rid of one of those "beyonds".

Her description is hilarious. "...focusing on producing and distributing content with a message of making this world a more informed and better place for our next generation. " How exactly? Other than informing us of her Starbucks order and making the next generation aware of how NOT to raise children. "With Aaryn's unique voice and distinctive eye for beautiful craftsmanship..." Oh boy.. vocal fry, cheap jewelry, already-designed backpacks, and no fashion sense.
And flyers. Don’t forget her informative formula scare flyers.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Could it be the visit at her mom's house made her realize a few things?
sKlyJj2Bek
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sKlyJj2Bek »

Maybe Nick put his foot down after Vegas and told her to tone down the social media. I’m sure he was embarrassed by her shaking her ass at a pool party for the world to see and be on the internet forever.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Joanna234 wrote:On her manager's page On Additions+, it says "Her strong engagement online is evident through her ability to raise beyond well beyond the goal, including over $20K in just two days." Proofread and get rid of one of those "beyonds".

Lol You hit the nail on the head with that girl!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look how tacky this is with all these charms or whatever they are calling them lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... db7a3b.jpg[/img]

mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

Her lack of internet presence is kind of scary. I mean she went from constantly posting on Instagram and Twitter to almost nothing. I wonder if something happened and if she's okay? It's very unlike Aaryn to not be all over social media...
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I wonder if she is posting a vlog today.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”