Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Part 9

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Pa

Unread post by vandelynn »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe they bought Skyla a f**king powerwheels range rover. I thought her "big gift" was that outdoor play yard which is over $1,000. Those things go for like $300. SHE'S TWO!!!!!

She is going to be the most spoiled brat of all time. PLUS there's still the OTT party.
I think she said Cody her step brother got it for her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
stitchwitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stitchwitch »

I was watching Rashelle's vlog and saw Aaryn in line at the burger place holding a huge drink. Can they not go out and just order a freaking coke?? And, Aaryn was driving...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

stitchwitch wrote:I was watching Rashelle's vlog and saw Aaryn in line at the burger place holding a huge drink. Can they not go out and just order a freaking coke?? And, Aaryn was driving...

I was thinking that to .its sad to drink and drive and put other people's lives at risk Because you feel like drinking

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
stitchwitch wrote:I was watching Rashelle's vlog and saw Aaryn in line at the burger place holding a huge drink. Can they not go out and just order a freaking coke?? And, Aaryn was driving...

I was thinking that to .its sad to drink and drive and put other people's lives at risk Because you feel like drinking

That is a major pet peeve of mine as well! Especially when you see both parents or every adult at the table all drinking alcohol with their kids with them so you know that whoever is driving has definitely been drinking. Some will justify it by saying they are eating with the alcohol or has only had x amount of drinks and will legally be ok to drive. I know from experience when I would drink that alcohol can affect you differently sometimes. Between drinking at different places where one restaurant/bar might make a drink stronger than another or it just doesn't sit right and you feel it more or less than before. To me its just not worth it to even take the chance with your children or other people on the road as well. I'm sure some will disagree with me or get defensive and that's fine. Every parent has different ways they parent. What works for some doesn't always work for others.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tiger196712 wrote:
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe they bought Skyla a f**king powerwheels range rover. I thought her "big gift" was that outdoor play yard which is over $1,000. Those things go for like $300. SHE'S TWO!!!!!

She is going to be the most spoiled brat of all time. PLUS there's still the OTT party.
Its prob from her mom and brother and sister they are in town. They all have tons of money and give expensive gifts. I think its just how it is when familes have lots of money everything is big and over the top.
Yeah I think she said Cody got it. She has that brand new Frozen one that Aaryn just had to get her right before they moved back from Georgia. I know we don't see every second of her day but I haven't seen Skyla riding it at all or even in the background anywhere. Its probably sitting somewhere collecting dust like all the unnecessary things she buys lol I bet that no matter where she lives at she is always on a first name basis will all FedEx, UPS and USPS drivers as much as she shops lol

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

vandelynn wrote:
Tiger196712 wrote:

Its prob from her mom and brother and sister they are in town. They all have tons of money and give expensive gifts. I think its just how it is when familes have lots of money everything is big and over the top.
Yeah I think she said Cody got it. She has that brand new Frozen one that Aaryn just had to get her right before they moved back from Georgia. I know we don't see every second of her day but I haven't seen Skyla riding it at all or even in the background anywhere. Its probably sitting somewhere collecting dust like all the unnecessary things she buys lol I bet that no matter where she lives at she is always on a first name basis will all FedEx, UPS and USPS drivers as much as she shops lol

I think his name is Colby, it's Aaryn's step brother

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

vandelynn wrote:
Tiger196712 wrote:

I thought she was saying Colby put it together. It still could've been a gift from family, but I think Colby just assembled it.
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Same! If we go out as a family (hubby, baby, and myself) we decide who will have a drink that night. Hubby and I will never have a drink on the same night. And even when one of us drinks its just one cocktail or one beer.

vandelynn wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

That is a major pet peeve of mine as well! Especially when you see both parents or every adult at the table all drinking alcohol with their kids with them so you know that whoever is driving has definitely been drinking. Some will justify it by saying they are eating with the alcohol or has only had x amount of drinks and will legally be ok to drive. I know from experience when I would drink that alcohol can affect you differently sometimes. Between drinking at different places where one restaurant/bar might make a drink stronger than another or it just doesn't sit right and you feel it more or less than before. To me its just not worth it to even take the chance with your children or other people on the road as well. I'm sure some will disagree with me or get defensive and that's fine. Every parent has different ways they parent. What works for some doesn't always work for others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”