Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Coolbeans
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by Coolbeans »

I wonder how aaryn felt that Rochelle had the exact same Elsa braid as her. I can’t imagine her being ok with not being the star of the show

Also in the last vlog I found it funny how aaryn was asking Kenzie what was wrong in the car when she screamed (assuming she didn’t mistake skylas cries for Kenzie’s again lol) and commented about how she’s trying to put her water bottle down. Roshwlle turn d around and looked and said “no she’s not” like so matter of fact. I feel they prob annoy each other way more than they leton

I can’t imagine walking in to say happy birthday to my son on his bday morning with a camera in my hand and not even pick him up and hug and kiss him?? Maybe that’s just me
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I bet a lot of people sit down and have a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I have never se anything to believe she is a alcoholic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
English girl97
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by English girl97 »

Hello, new poster here. Been lurking for a while. From what I have seen of aaryn, from what she posts there is absolutely no way she is an alcoholic, unless she is a 'functioning one' which in my experiance takes years of practice. I am not defending her but I am the child of an alcoholic so I know a fair amount when it comes to this topic. Having one drink with dinner leaves you still able to drive legally. Her drinking when her kids are in bed.. I see no problem in. She is purposely riling you guys up by posting things about alcohol so much. She loves the attention and speculation she gets here probably. Also I completely think it's wrong to have a bar at a 2 year olds party. I think the party is more about her and trying to look high and mighty to everyone around her.
stitchwitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stitchwitch »

chloe6124 wrote:I bet a lot of people sit down and have a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I have never se anything to believe she is a alcoholic.

But, do people take a glass of champagne in their kids playroom? She may not be an alcoholic but the drinking and her posts about it are excessive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

English girl97 wrote:Hello, new poster here. Been lurking for a while. From what I have seen of aaryn, from what she posts there is absolutely no way she is an alcoholic, unless she is a 'functioning one' which in my experiance takes years of practice. I am not defending her but I am the child of an alcoholic so I know a fair amount when it comes to this topic. Having one drink with dinner leaves you still able to drive legally. Her drinking when her kids are in bed.. I see no problem in. She is purposely riling you guys up by posting things about alcohol so much. She loves the attention and speculation she gets here probably. Also I completely think it's wrong to have a bar at a 2 year olds party. I think the party is more about her and trying to look high and mighty to everyone around her.
I completely agree with you on this. She’s trolling everyone who gets off thinking she’s an alcoholic, it’s almost as bad as anyone who flips about Skyla having a paci. I’m NO Aaryn fan, you can go ahead and look at my past posts, but come on people. It’s like crying wolf. This chick sucks as a mom for so many other reasons than these things, good grief.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Chickennugget123 wrote:
English girl97 wrote:Hello, new poster here. Been lurking for a while. From what I have seen of aaryn, from what she posts there is absolutely no way she is an alcoholic, unless she is a 'functioning one' which in my experiance takes years of practice. I am not defending her but I am the child of an alcoholic so I know a fair amount when it comes to this topic. Having one drink with dinner leaves you still able to drive legally. Her drinking when her kids are in bed.. I see no problem in. She is purposely riling you guys up by posting things about alcohol so much. She loves the attention and speculation she gets here probably. Also I completely think it's wrong to have a bar at a 2 year olds party. I think the party is more about her and trying to look high and mighty to everyone around her.
I completely agree with you on this. She’s trolling everyone who gets off thinking she’s an alcoholic, it’s almost as bad as anyone who flips about Skyla having a paci. I’m NO Aaryn fan, you can go ahead and look at my past posts, but come on people. It’s like crying wolf. This chick sucks as a mom for so many other reasons than these things, good grief.
For me it’s not the fact that she has a paci. it’s that she still uses a wubbanub. it clearly says wubbanub’s shouldn’t be used passed 6 months old. skyla is so far beyond that age limit.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

chloe6124 wrote:I bet a lot of people sit down and have a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I have never se anything to believe she is a alcoholic.

It's not only after the kids go to bed. Numerous times lately she has been drinking in the afternoon, like 3pm by herself. Not saying she is an alcoholic but make sure you know what we are talking about.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

stitchwitch wrote:

But, do people take a glass of champagne in their kids playroom? She may not be an alcoholic but the drinking and her posts about it are excessive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Or drinking in the middle of the afternoon alone. People keep referencing after bed only. That is false. Prior to Rachelle arriving, she was busting out alcohol in the afternoon.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:Lol...please go to IG and look at Aaryn's profile and the pics people tagged in her at the party. She had her hair done like Elsa. This party was 100% for Aaryn. SMH.
Skyla isn’t smiling in either pic... also why didn’t Skyla get her hair made? This party totally was for Aaryn. So sad.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

crestsanicode wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:Lol...please go to IG and look at Aaryn's profile and the pics people tagged in her at the party. She had her hair done like Elsa. This party was 100% for Aaryn. SMH.
Skyla isn’t smiling in either pic... also why didn’t Skyla get her hair made? This party totally was for Aaryn. So sad.
Agree. She seems like "whatever" with everything.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

It doesn’t even look like any of the kids got their hair braided. None of their hair even looks long enough lol. It looks like only the adults got braided.

I actually think the braid bar is a really cute idea and goes well with a Frozen themed party, but Skyla is 2. She doesn’t care or understand. I think that would be more appropriate for at least a 4 year old. I can’t wait to see how she keeps up with all these extravagant parties.

Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Omg at the rate Aaryn keeps going with the extravagant parties and constant shopping Skyla will have a Sweet 16 style party by the time she’s 5. I couldn’t imagine spoiling my son the way she spoils Skyla. It’s nice to give your child things but she’s teaching Skyla that she’ll get anything she wants whenever she wants and that child has yet to hear the word “no”. Good Luck!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Aaryn commented "so precious"
And Rashelle "such a cute pic of your two"
Um.....Kaylee looks cute, but Skyla looks stupid...like shes about to have a meltdown.
Is her mind so fogged up thinking her child is perfect that she thinks she looks cute in this picture?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d11741.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

kristieanne87 wrote:Aaryn commented "so precious"
Um.....Kaylee looks cute, but Skyla looks stupid...like shes about to have a meltdown.
Is her mind so fogged up thinking her child is perfect that she thinks she looks cute in this picture?

Totally looks like she is having a meltdown.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I should say...
Skyla doesn't look stupid. This is a stupid pic of Skyla.
kristieanne87 wrote:Aaryn commented "so precious"
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d11741.jpg[/img]

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

kristieanne87 wrote:The thing about these elaborate parties is that you have to keep up with them. You start adding more kids to the family, that's more parties...and sooo much $$$

My family throws huge parties, some at home with all the bells and whistles, some at venues...gift bags, cotton candy machines, bounce houses, full bars, dj's....all of it.

However, when it comes to having more kids I feel like you have to give every kid a party on par with the other kids. My husband and I made an agreement that for all of our kids I am allowed to throw a bomb ass 1st birthday party, wherever I want...but then the 2nd, 3, etc need to be at home and way scaled back.
The thing is I have a background in catering and events so I have always done all the planning and coordinating myself...Aaryn is paying someone to do that. Unless she is getting a PR discount...she is paying a LOT of money for all that.

So true. It’s absolutely good to have a solid plan like that. Then you know what to expect year to year. We almost always do b-day parties for my kids. While not extravagant, I used to do so much more for my first. So many little details. You kind of feel guilt ridden and overwhelmed when you can’t keep that up. We had a b-day party yesterday in our backyard. It consisted of....foam noodle “light sabers”, Stat Wars soundtracks on the bose speaker, lunch, cake, piñata....man those (mostly) boys had an awesome time! They played so much we didn’t even open presents during the party. I don’t even get the cake we love from our fav bakery because THE KIDS DO NOT CARE! It’s just a Walmart cake that looks cool. We save the delicious cake for special occasions. I got tired of throwing away plates of expensive cake. Lol. Point is....I love planning and details etc. I love you have a solid plan for that. I don’t know if Aaryn enjoys it, thinks it makes her look cool or what. I think she looks super try-hard and a little crazy. Just plan a simile party and have fun!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:Aaryn couldn't even get Skyla's bangs trimmed before the party. Poor thing has them in her eyes in all the pics.
Maybe she’ll let them grow out. She looks SO MUCH better in the recent IG pictures where all her hair is pulled into a rubberband in the front. But, yeah, it’s too bad she didn’t cut them or pull them out of her face for her party.
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

So I just caught up on her last vlog and there’s a lot of shit I could talk but for real what is with the boxes ALL OVER HER HOUSE? It’s a wreck and looks like that just moved in. She’s so sloppy lately, even with having professional cleaners she leaves boxes and shit everywhere...

Also, Skylas party looked like an adult party. Brittani saying she had to chase after cooper to not get into the fancy decorations definitely doesn’t sound like it’s kid friendly at all.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

itsjustme21 wrote:So I just caught up on her last vlog and there’s a lot of shit I could talk but for real what is with the boxes ALL OVER HER HOUSE? It’s a wreck and looks like that just moved in. She’s so sloppy lately, even with having professional cleaners she leaves boxes and shit everywhere...

Also, Skylas party looked like an adult party. Brittani saying she had to chase after cooper to not get into the fancy decorations definitely doesn’t sound like it’s kid friendly at all.

You’d think having all that company visiting she would want her house to look perfect and put together. I would be embarrassed to have all my family over with my house looking like that.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Nikier wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:So I just caught up on her last vlog and there’s a lot of shit I could talk but for real what is with the boxes ALL OVER HER HOUSE? It’s a wreck and looks like that just moved in. She’s so sloppy lately, even with having professional cleaners she leaves boxes and shit everywhere...

You’d think having all that company visiting she would want her house to look perfect and put together. I would be embarrassed to have all my family over with my house looking like that.
I totally expect her house to look like that because her priorities are ass backwards! It's so much more important to her to go to the mall and go shopping on a constant basis can do everything else except for what needs to really get done Haven't they lived there for almost 2 months and there are still boxes everywhere it doesn't take that long to unpack your house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”