Aaryn Williams | Part 10

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by kristinn281 »

I'm shocked this comment is still on her page[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 93d7f5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Tara could be a good example for Aaryn.
IMO Tara does it all, shes a great mother, wife, Youtuber.
vandelynn wrote:Has anyone watched Tara Hendersons vlog? Adam said they will be moving to Texas within 6 months. I wonder how many collaboration vlogs we will see with her and Aaryn. I happen to like Tara but not sure if her being around Aaryn will change her. All of that I guess is contingent on how close they will be living to each other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristieanne87 wrote:Tara could be a good example for Aaryn.
vandelynn wrote:Has anyone watched Tara Hendersons vlog? Adam said they will be moving to Texas within 6 months. I wonder how many collaboration vlogs we will see with her and Aaryn. I happen to like Tara but not sure if her being around Aaryn will change her. All of that I guess is contingent on how close they will be living to each other.

I definitely like Tara and she would be a good influence around Aaryn and show Aaryn what a Mom should bike. Let's face it tho if Aaryn was going to be a genuine devoted caring Mom she would have already done that by now. Skyla is 2 and she has only gotten worse in those 2 years. It would be amazing for her girls sake but I don't see that happening.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

vandelynn wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Tara could be a good example for Aaryn.

I definitely like Tara and she would be a good influence around Aaryn and show Aaryn what a Mom should bike. Let's face it tho if Aaryn was going to be a genuine devoted caring Mom she would have already done that by now. Skyla is 2 and she has only gotten worse in those 2 years. It would be amazing for her girls sake but I don't see that happening.

I’m having a hard time reading kudos to Tara after the #trashyTara phase :D I’ve never watched her vlogs so can’t tell which opinion is true but seriously have a cognitive dissonance right now hearing about her in a positive light.
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

I only just got around to watching the birthday vlog. I'm basically going to echo what most have already said, because I agree. The party left a lot to be desired. It was like the party planners and Aaryn were all trying to push the idea that it was this epic, fancy gathering, but instead of delivering and making it that, it ended up being half-assed and boring. The fact that the only parts of the party Aaryn cared to film for the vlog were the tables, balloons, gift bags, etc. instead of filming the actual party says a lot. Apparently not much else went on except for people milling around aimlessly, waiting for it all to come to an end.

Three main things about her party:

1. I think Aaryn went in with high hopes and expected to give her daughter a Frozen party that would rival the one her hero Anna Saccone gave Emilia. It didn't work. Party was a complete dud.

2. I find it silly to have anything more than games, BBQ/finger foods, and cake at a two year olds party. The backyard is a perfect spot, especially when you have the land that Aaryn does. That said, if you're going to go over the top with your toddler's party, either go all the freakin' way or don't even bother.

3. I don't think the food needed to be super fancy, but the sandwiches on hamburger buns were ridiculous. That's the kind of haphazard meal I throw together just to hold me over for the week when I'm broke and waiting for my next paycheck to come so I can buy actual food. Normal white/wheat bread sandwiches or subs wouldn't have been too much to ask.

Lastly, I don't think Tara is all that impressive herself, and I doubt she would be a great influence on Aaryn when she gets to Texas, assuming they even live close enough to hang out with each other. If anything, I think Tara and Aaryn are similar personalities (shallow and superficial). Tara just hides it better. Oh, and she's better with her kids, but that's about it. Granted, I haven't watched a whole lot of Tara, so I may feel differently later on. Then again, maybe not.
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

Apparently using your child’s birthday party as an excuse to “network” (aka meet-up) with other asshole YouTube moms is looked upon as a #MOMBOSS move. How SELFISH and awful. Poor Skyla.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched Anna Saccone's daughters Frozen birthday party....and THEY HAD SNOW!!!
What a cute idea...a snow machine. The boxed lunches were adorable for the kids. The dessert table was on point. The Elsa lady...she was not very good looking, lol. But the kids HAD fun! There was so much laughter and so many smiles in that vlog you could tell the parents and most importantly the CHILDREN were having fun.

What a cute party, good job Anna!!!
Aaryn's party, I mean Skyla's party is not even comparable.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

That picture of Skyla with empty chairs in the background pretty much sums up the party :D
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Carmencita wrote:That picture of Skyla with empty chairs in the background pretty much sums up the party :D
At least she finally posted a photo of her kid smiling at her own birthday party. I think I've seen one other picture on Rashells instagram.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Did she have to show when she was squashing the maggots? I know she wears those shoes in the house too, I have a feeling aaryn is quite dirty. She’s going to walk through her home with filthy maggots all over the bottom of her shoes...
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Morethescarier wrote:Did she have to show when she was squashing the maggots? I know she wears those shoes in the house too, I have a feeling aaryn is quite dirty. She’s going to walk through her home with filthy maggots all over the bottom of her shoes...
I don't understand why she had maggots under her garage door.... Don't they usually hatch on food? That's so sick...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has "so much on her plate" that she couldn't plan Skylas party...she had to hire a planner. She cant cook dinner...so she serves that prepackaged crap.

Buy she has time to drive to Starbucks for her morning coffee?

Some mornings I barely can make it to my coffee maker and brew myself a coffee, I couldn't imagine dragging my kid out of the house for a cup of Joe...and I have a Starbucks about 8 minutes away from my house. But also, I don't leave my house looking like shit, and I don't bring my kid out in public in their pajamas...

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

And the normal Aaryn is back since everyone left. On IG saying she needs help, ha ha. It hasn't even been a full day since she has been alone with the kids.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Generally, anyone who uses the words "I deserve" doesn't deserve sh*t.

What aaryn, you have to clean up maggots from your garage? First of all, be thankful you have a garage, that beautiful house and property. Having all that means that you actually have to maintain it, which includes work. Secondly, maggots only appear when trash or food is left laying around. Someone probably threw a bag of trash in the garage and left it there...don't be so lazy next time and you won't have to take care of maggots! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 899094.jpg[/img]

5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

It looks like the closest Starbucks to her home is 18 minutes away. So about 45 round trip just for coffee.

It also looks like Nicks job is 40 minutes away. He has to drive that commute because they could not afford near as nice of a rental close to his job, and whatever princess wants, princess gets.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by chloe6124 »

5Harrington wrote:It looks like the closest Starbucks to her home is 18 minutes away. So about 45 round trip just for coffee.

It also looks like Nicks job is 40 minutes away. He has to drive that commute because they could not afford near as nice of a rental close to his job, and whatever princess wants, princess gets.
Do you think they are renting? It would make sense since they had to move so quick. Getting a mortgage when your in between jobs could be hard. It just seems like a lot of work to put that swing set up on a rental. She said she could live there a long time. I suppose if they wanted some land they had to move a little farther from his job. Maybe that’s why they could move again because they are looking to buy. How do you know their address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

Yes, they are 100% renting. The house on zillow was listed for rent and then taken off March 29th.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

chloe6124 wrote:
5Harrington wrote:It looks like the closest Starbucks to her home is 18 minutes away. So about 45 round trip just for coffee.

Do you think they are renting? It would make sense since they had to move so quick. Getting a mortgage when your in between jobs could be hard. It just seems like a lot of work to put that swing set up on a rental. She said she could live there a long time. I suppose if they wanted some land they had to move a little farther from his job. Maybe that’s why they could move again because they are looking to buy. How do you know their address?

It's been discussed before, but her house listing is last sold in 2016, and has a current price of 3700/month. She is definitely renting.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Joanna234 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

It's been discussed before, but her house listing is last sold in 2016, and has a current price of 3700/month. She is definitely renting.
Thank you. That’s a lot to rent. Wow they could get a nice house just like this and their mortgage would be 1500 less. Texas is a pretty cheap place to live and buy houses.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

It's a good thing they are renting too. I bet when they finally buy a house it's a lot closer to everything.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”