• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Postby crestsanicode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:06 am

After seeing all the pictures I really hope Skyla's party didn't cost that much. The wall with the gift bags looked trashy, the tissue paper was crumbled and uneven. I know that's PICKY but I guess I mean it looks like a momma did it more than hiring "professionals". The Elsa looked bootleg too and looked nothing like actual Elsa. Just a woman in a synthetic wig and cheap Halloween costume. Her planners should have hired a petite natural blonde in a prom type gown. The popcorn station was underwhelming too.. such a small popcorn machine...should have been carnival size machine with a person at the station handing out popcorn bags and a station with frozen themed toppings. Aaryn did a better job with Skyla's first than the "professionals" she hired. But maybe they were just out of their element since they do weddings not bougie 2 year old birthdays with a bar. The only things that looked nice was the cake and the balloons at the entrance leading inside. I would be disappointed if I were Aaryn.
Last edited by crestsanicode on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
crestsanicode
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Nikier » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 am

kristinn281 wrote:
Nikier wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:[quote="kristinn281"][quote="crestsanicode"]Wow her party is so sad! It’s beautiful from the pictures but she is 2 not 22! Where are the toys, bouncy house, jungle gym for the kids to play on? That’s awful. Poor kid. She should have rented a pony and bouncy house in her backyard if she wanted to be extra. Nah, spends the money on a boring venue with a BARRRR. Selfish.
Exactly so they can both drink and drive their family home! We know dam well they won't be taking an Uber home

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You’re kind of obsessed with the drinking topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! The constant drinking comments and factoids about alcoholism & cirrhosis of the liver are getting really old.[/quote]Like I said yesterday every single person on here comments about her drinking But you choose to pick my post to have a problem with it. If you don't like my comment just don't respond to it and if I don't like yours then I'm not going to come on here and harp on you for having your opinion. I mean let's face it this is a forum where people talk ship about her I'm simply stating what I see her doing on a regular basis and so is everyone else on here. Also just to let you know the title of the last thread was about alcohol and Adderall So I'm obviously not the only person that has noticed her constant drinking! Even early in the day around lunch time at that sorry but I don't think it's normal to drink at lunch time But like I said if you don't like what I post then you don't have to comment on it my opinion is not hurting anyone anymore than anyone else's. Also if you can reference my picture you can see what the title post was and I'm not the one that named the title post [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/394b5eeab103b9ed245250a2f3e507d2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/quote]

I’m the one who named the last title, thanks .

Nobody is arguing about her drinking. People are commenting on the fact that you seem very obsessed with it and keep posting the same thing over and over.
Restating what I said yesterday, she’s trolling us with the drinking... because it’s talked about on here she’s posting about it constantly.
Nikier
Informer

Postby Nikier » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:11 am

crestsanicode wrote:After seeing all the pictures I really hope Skyla's party didn't cost that much. The wall with the gift bags looked trashy, the tissue paper was crumbled and uneven. I know that's PICKY but I guess I mean it looks like a momma did it more than hiring "professionals". The Elsa looked bootleg too and looked nothing like actual Elsa. Just a woman in a synthetic wig and cheap Halloween costume. Her planners should have hired a petite natural blonde in a prom type gown. The popcorn station was underwhelming too.. such a small popcorn machine...should have been carnival size machine with a person at the station handing out popcorn bags and a station with frozen themed toppings. Aaryn did a better job with Skyla's first than the "professionals" she hired. But maybe they were just out of their element since they do weddings not bougie 2 year old birthdays with a bar. The only things that looked nice was the cake and the balloons at the entrance leading inside. I would be disappointed if I were Aaryn.

Where did you see all of the pics and videos? I could only see a few.
Nikier
Informer

Postby Joanna234 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:24 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/91832d7eacb9491c9b9c0cbc304528fb.png[/img]

Look at the pricing for that venue...

Joanna234
Informer

Postby Xoangelicchic » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 am

Joanna234 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/91832d7eacb9491c9b9c0cbc304528fb.png[/img]

And the Elsa character was $500
Xoangelicchic
Amateur

Postby Jujuisonthatbeat » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:48 am

That party was so over-the-top. I wonder who she's trying to impress. I can MAYBE understand that kind of event for a kid's first birthday party but for a two year old? Unnecessary. Plus all her family flying in.. It just seems strange to me.

The decorations were mediocre and don't get me started on that Elsa lol Aaryn looks more like Elsa than the girl they hired.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Talker

Postby anxietyqueen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 am

kristinn281 wrote:
Nikier wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:[quote="kristinn281"][quote="crestsanicode"]Wow her party is so sad! It’s beautiful from the pictures but she is 2 not 22! Where are the toys, bouncy house, jungle gym for the kids to play on? That’s awful. Poor kid. She should have rented a pony and bouncy house in her backyard if she wanted to be extra. Nah, spends the money on a boring venue with a BARRRR. Selfish.
Exactly so they can both drink and drive their family home! We know dam well they won't be taking an Uber home

Thank you!! The constant drinking comments and factoids about alcoholism & cirrhosis of the liver are getting really old.[/quote]Like I said yesterday every single person on here comments about her drinking But you choose to pick my post to have a problem with it. If you don't like my comment just don't respond to it and if I don't like yours then I'm not going to come on here and harp on you for having your opinion. I mean let's face it this is a forum where people talk ship about her I'm simply stating what I see her doing on a regular basis and so is everyone else on here. Also just to let you know the title of the last thread was about alcohol and Adderall So I'm obviously not the only person that has noticed her constant drinking! Even early in the day around lunch time at that sorry but I don't think it's normal to drink at lunch time But like I said if you don't like what I post then you don't have to comment on it my opinion is not hurting anyone anymore than anyone else's. Also if you can reference my picture you can see what the title post was and I'm not the one that named the title post [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/394b5eeab103b9ed245250a2f3e507d2.jpg[/img]

More punctuation, please. This is hard to read.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby anxietyqueen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:53 am

dahell wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:Aaryn couldn't even get Skyla's bangs trimmed before the party. Poor thing has them in her eyes in all the pics.

Maybe she’ll let them grow out. She looks SO MUCH better in the recent IG pictures where all her hair is pulled into a rubberband in the front. But, yeah, it’s too bad she didn’t cut them or pull them out of her face for her party.

I just caught up on her vlogs, and it drove me crazy how during their little craft time, Skyla couldn’t even see what she was doing because her hair was covering her face the whole time.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby Xoangelicchic » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 am

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:That party was so over-the-top. I wonder who she's trying to impress. I can MAYBE understand that kind of event for a kid's first birthday party but for a two year old? Unnecessary. Plus all her family flying in.. It just seems strange to me.

The decorations were mediocre and don't get me started on that Elsa lol Aaryn looks more like Elsa than the girl they hired.

Wonder what kind of party she is going to have for Adeline. It’s also going to be over the top. She’s going to run out of ideas...
Xoangelicchic
Amateur

Postby anxietyqueen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:09 am

So some pictures Aaryn posts on Instagram, she looks tiny, but when I watch her vlogs, she honestly doesn’t look as small. Thin, yes, but not alarmingly so. In the vlogs, she at least still looks like she has a little meat on her bones. When they were at the zoo, she looked very healthy.

So, I can’t figure out her weight situation.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby Carmencita » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:13 am

anxietyqueen wrote:So some pictures Aaryn posts on Instagram, she looks tiny, but when I watch her vlogs, she honestly doesn’t look as small. Thin, yes, but not alarmingly so. In the vlogs, she at least still looks like she has a little meat on her bones. When they were at the zoo, she looked very healthy.

So, I can’t figure out her weight situation.

I’m sure she’s tiny in real life. Just look at her legs in the picture where she's laughing with Rashelle. And people generally look thicker on camera.
Carmencita
Talker

Postby crestsanicode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:33 am

Nikier wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:After seeing all the pictures I really hope Skyla's party didn't cost that much. The wall with the gift bags looked trashy, the tissue paper was crumbled and uneven. I know that's PICKY but I guess I mean it looks like a momma did it more than hiring "professionals". The Elsa looked bootleg too and looked nothing like actual Elsa. Just a woman in a synthetic wig and cheap Halloween costume. Her planners should have hired a petite natural blonde in a prom type gown. The popcorn station was underwhelming too.. such a small popcorn machine...should have been carnival size machine with a person at the station handing out popcorn bags and a station with frozen themed toppings. Aaryn did a better job with Skyla's first than the "professionals" she hired. But maybe they were just out of their element since they do weddings not bougie 2 year old birthdays with a bar. The only things that looked nice was the cake and the balloons at the entrance leading inside. I would be disappointed if I were Aaryn.

Where did you see all of the pics and videos? I could only see a few.

I could only see her, rashelle and her planners (she tagged them in an insta pic) stories.
crestsanicode
Talker

Postby crestsanicode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:39 am

Aaryn can you find 1 picture of Skyla where she has a big smile on her face? So far out of ~10 pictures or so.. not a single smile on her face besides the one you posted to insta with a little smirk. You're not suppose to look happier than your child at her own birthday party.
crestsanicode
Talker

Postby kristinn281 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:46 am

Joanna234 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/91832d7eacb9491c9b9c0cbc304528fb.png[/img]

Omg 3,000 for a weekend day that is crazy

kristinn281
Informer

Postby kristinn281 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:48 am

Really ok lol sorry that bothers you to
anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Nikier wrote:[quote="anxietyqueen"][quote="kristinn281"][quote="crestsanicode"]Wow her party is so sad! It’s beautiful from the pictures but she is 2 not 22! Where are the toys, bouncy house, jungle gym for the kids to play on? That’s awful. Poor kid. She should have rented a pony and bouncy house in her backyard if she wanted to be extra. Nah, spends the money on a boring venue with a BARRRR. Selfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

kristinn281
Informer

Postby kristinn281 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:48 am

Really ok lol sorry that bothers you to
anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Nikier wrote:[quote="anxietyqueen"][quote="kristinn281"][quote="crestsanicode"]Wow her party is so sad! It’s beautiful from the pictures but she is 2 not 22! Where are the toys, bouncy house, jungle gym for the kids to play on? That’s awful. Poor kid. She should have rented a pony and bouncy house in her backyard if she wanted to be extra. Nah, spends the money on a boring venue with a BARRRR. Selfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

kristinn281
Informer

Postby kristinn281 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:51 am

anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Really ok lol sorry that bothers you to

kristinn281
Informer

Postby Xoangelicchic » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:04 am

Do you think nick tells her how crazy she is for wanting an elaborate 2 year old party

And she’s like huuuuunnniiiieeee it’s her second birthday. haha someone in that family needs to call her out on her BS
Xoangelicchic
Amateur

Postby Jb86 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:46 am

It honestly gives me anxiety the amount of money she spends daily. Even if I had the money I would feel so guilty spending lavish amounts each day. There’s not a day that goes by where she’s not buying something. I can’t believe Nick goes along with it as he seems so much more financially responsible.
Jb86
Talker

Postby glorygirl920 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:56 am

Ikr. Remember when he tried saving money on that business trip? The fact that he would be trying to save while Aaryn is over here buying crap constantly doesn't really make much sense.
Jb86 wrote:It honestly gives me anxiety the amount of money she spends daily. Even if I had the money I would feel so guilty spending lavish amounts each day. There’s not a day that goes by where she’s not buying something. I can’t believe Nick goes along with it as he seems so much more financially responsible.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby Jujuisonthatbeat » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

I don't think they paid for much of the party. It all seems like it was comped so she gives them free publicity. Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

Also Aaryn posted an insta story with Amanda and her family and Nick looks huge in that pic! Poor guy.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Talker

Postby Morethescarier » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm

The Elsa was shit, looked nothing like her.
Apparently Aaryns mom was concerned about her weight and kept saying she’s wasting away, so at least she’s trying to help
Morethescarier
Informer

Postby Tinabelle » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:37 pm

At first I thought you meant Aaryn's mom was saying that Elsa was wasting away... I was like, nah... Elsa was THICC! Haha!

Seriously though... I don't think Aaryn's as bad off weight-wise as we previously thought. She looked decent in the most recent vlog. Not underweight at all. She definitely needs to work on her muscle tone. She has an athletic body type and she looks so much better when she works out.

Her eating still worries me. I've struggled with Adderall, post partum weight loss, and extended breastfeeding (pumping, in my case). I just hate to see the progress she made changing her eating habits with the help of her trainer, only to have it all go to shit.
Morethescarier wrote:The Elsa was shit, looked nothing like her.
Apparently Aaryns mom was concerned about her weight and kept saying she’s wasting away, so at least she’s trying to help

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Tinabelle
Talker

Postby crestsanicode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I don't think they paid for much of the party. It all seems like it was comped so she gives them free publicity. Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

Also Aaryn posted an insta story with Amanda and her family and Nick looks huge in that pic! Poor guy.

Right! Maybe it was the shirt but he just looked chubby. Aaryn probably doesn't let him work out still. Amandas hubby is a hunk!
crestsanicode
Talker

Postby vanillalily » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Jb86 wrote:Omg at the rate Aaryn keeps going with the extravagant parties and constant shopping Skyla will have a Sweet 16 style party by the time she’s 5. I couldn’t imagine spoiling my son the way she spoils Skyla. It’s nice to give your child things but she’s teaching Skyla that she’ll get anything she wants whenever she wants and that child has yet to hear the word “no”. Good Luck!

lmao she already got a car and a party with an open bar, like where do you go from that :D :D :D
vanillalily
Wallflower

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams