Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by blackroses »

Sorry this took so long I’ve been having issues with the site!

Previous part: viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13643
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by thewhisper »

Wtf is the whistling thing she does now?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

My kid breastfeeds, they can comfort nurse/use you as a pacifier without milk coming out...not sure how that works, but it does.
Also my kid WILL NOT take a pacifier, I've tried every kind under the sun...I'm lucky enough that we can use bottles occasionally.
Based on her actions, I just dont believe Aaryn is actually nursing Adeline.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

All I could focus on that video were Aaryn's ginormous teeth. Oh and that shirt she was wearing looks like something a gas station worker would wear lol
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

She's trying to make it a "mom call" but people are either not catching on or they think its ridiculous lol
thewhisper wrote:Wtf is the whistling thing she does now?
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:All I could focus on that video were Aaryn's ginormous teeth. Oh and that shirt she was wearing looks like something a gas station worker would wear lol
ImageImage oh i would pay money to see her working in a gas station!! Im not one who likes to waste money either but it would be worth it lmao

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah wasn't sure how that works lol my kid would learn self soothing real fast if I wasn't producing milk lol
kristieanne87 wrote:My kid breastfeeds, they can comfort nurse/use you as a pacifier without milk coming out...not sure how that works, but it does.
Also my kid WILL NOT take a pacifier, I've tried every kind under the sun...I'm lucky enough that we can use bottles occasionally.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackroses wrote:Sorry this took so long I’ve been having issues with the site!

Previous part: viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13643
Build-a-brat!! lmao

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I guess the whole plan of only giving Skyla a paci for naps and bedtime rule has already gone out the window. How long did that last 24hrs?? She wonders why Skyla is the way she is smdh Aaryn is #momgoals for sure lmao

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

vandelynn wrote:She's trying to make it a "mom call" but people are either not catching on or they think its ridiculous lol
It just makes her look crazy...
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

The whistle... no please don’t!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I think I saw a video of some video that was supposed to be funny of a mom doing it.
thewhisper wrote:
vandelynn wrote:She's trying to make it a "mom call" but people are either not catching on or they think its ridiculous lol
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

kristieanne87 wrote:My kid breastfeeds, they can comfort nurse/use you as a pacifier without milk coming out...not sure how that works, but it does.

I don't think she is in either in the last video when she was Supposedly breast feeding When her baby used to eat and she would video it would be so loud you could hear the baby breathing and sucking it was very loud The last time she was supposedly breastfeeding it didn't sound anything like it used to. I never breast that either one of my children so I don't know what it really sounds like but you could definitely hear it in the videos when they lived in their Georgia house

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

glorygirl920 wrote:I think I saw a video of some video that was supposed to be funny of a mom doing it.
thewhisper wrote:[quohe's trying to make it a "mom call" but people are either not catching on or they think its ridiculous lol
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

er. CraziER.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah I was going to say the same thing, in videos before Adeline was a very noisy eater.
kristinn281 wrote:

I don't think she is in either in the last video when she was Supposedly breast feeding When her baby used to eat and she would video it would be so loud you could hear the baby breathing and sucking it was very loud The last time she was supposedly breastfeeding it didn't sound anything like it used to. I never breast that either one of my children so I don't know what it really sounds like but you could definitely hear it in the videos when they lived in their Georgia house

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

Here's the thing with Aaryn and vloggers in general; you can't pick and choose which topics people are/aren't allowed to comment on so that it suits you. Aaryn puts her whole life out there, from what she ate for breakfast the other morning to what shade of brown her poo was the night before, but then she wants to be offended when somebody offers an opinion on one of her lifestyle choices. Is it technically anybody's concern what she spends her money on? Maybe not, but if you're putting every minute detail of your lame life out there for people to see, they're going to form opinions about the things you do. That's only fair, considering these people are quite literally paying her bills simply by clicking on her videos and watching.

A viewer tells Aaryn she wasted money on the clothing Nick picked out, and she tells her that's none of her business, but I bet if the girl had been a typical minion and was all like, "OMG, what a great video, Aaryn! Having Nick pick out your clothes was awesome, and that was money well spent!" she wouldn't have said, "Whether or not the money was well spent is nobody's concern but ours." If she's willing to soak in everything people say when it's positive, she should do the same when the comment is of a more critical nature.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, Aaryn. Don't want people offering up their thoughts on EVERY little thing you do? Maybe stop posting EVERY little thing you do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

_redhotfirecracker wrote:Here's the thing with Aaryn and vloggers in general; you can't pick and choose which topics people are/aren't allowed to comment on so that it suits you. Aaryn puts her whole life out there, from what she ate for breakfast the other morning to what shade of brown her poo was the night before, but then she wants to be offended when somebody offers an opinion on one of her lifestyle choices. Is it technically anybody's concern what she spends her money on? Maybe not, but if you're putting every minute detail of your lame life out there for people to see, they're going to form opinions about the things you do. That's only fair, considering these people are quite literally paying her bills simply by clicking on her videos and watching.

A viewer tells Aaryn she wasted money on the clothing Nick picked out, and she tells her that's none of her business, but I bet if the girl had been a typical minion and was all like, "OMG, what a great video, Aaryn! Having Nick pick out your clothes was awesome, and that was money well spent!" she wouldn't have said, "Whether or not the money was well spent is nobody's concern but ours." If she's willing to soak in everything people say when it's positive, she should do the same when the comment is of a more critical nature.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, Aaryn. Don't want people offering up their thoughts on EVERY little thing you do? Maybe stop posting EVERY little thing you do.
Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

I still don’t get that button down blue shirt she wears. I know it’s Columbia brand but it’s so random even for her

I actually enjoy it a lot when nick is in the vlogs . I watched a random challenge one from when she was pregnant and she just is so much more laid back when he’s around and he is hilarious. I think his laid back attitude is definitely important for the kids especially since aaryn is kind of all over the place. I think that’s why he can handle both kids so well
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Coolbeans wrote:I still don’t get that button down blue shirt she wears. I know it’s Columbia brand but it’s so random even for her

I actually enjoy it a lot when nick is in the vlogs . I watched a random challenge one from when she was pregnant and she just is so much more laid back when he’s around and he is hilarious. I think his laid back attitude is definitely important for the kids especially since aaryn is kind of all over the place. I think that’s why he can handle both kids so well
AND handle Aaryn. It takes a great sense of humor to make married life with someone like her work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Nick bought her that Columbia shirt for a gift before.
Coolbeans wrote:I still don’t get that button down blue shirt she wears. I know it’s Columbia brand but it’s so random even for her

Return to “Aaryn Williams”