Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Jb86
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by Jb86 »

vandelynn wrote:Aaryn doesn't seem to ever finish anything. She quit college, couldn't pursue modeling bc of her big ass racist mouth, failed as a reality star, glitter cups, wedding planner, shitty ass wife, suck ass vlogger, and a sorry excuse for a mother. She wanted kids so bad & so fast and now she doesn't want to be bothered with that either so she will let Nick and a Nanny complete that one too. Which btw is actually better than her doing it. One failure after another but hey she's living her best life!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You nailed it! Took the words out of my mouth! Aaryn wanted kids so fast and now she can’t run away fast enough from her motherly duties. Should have thought twice about having kids huh Aaryn?
mommyoftwo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwo »

The sad part is that the nanny is probably the best decision because maybe Skyla and Adeline will actually have a chance at being normal, responsible people... unlike their mother.

I just can’t wrap my mind around it. How do you need a damn nanny when you do nothing? Yes having two kids close together is hard, but it’s so rewarding. Why would you choose to miss any time with your kids? I miss it because I have to work to help provide for things we need (not extra stuff that I want). I wish I didn’t have to go back to work in a few weeks.

vandelynn wrote:Aaryn doesn't seem to ever finish anything. She quit college, couldn't pursue modeling bc of her big ass racist mouth, failed as a reality star, glitter cups, wedding planner, shitty ass wife, suck ass vlogger, and a sorry excuse for a mother. She wanted kids so bad & so fast and now she doesn't want to be bothered with that either so she will let Nick and a Nanny complete that one too. Which btw is actually better than her doing it. One failure after another but hey she's living her best life!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

I wonder how long before the nanny gets fed up with her.
Can you imagine working for a 20 something entitled know it all basic bitch like her?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”