Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Aryn totally outdid herself today...
She uploaded a vlog and is acting like a normal parent? (Playing with kids, getting ice cream with fam)

She totally earned herself a pizza tonight!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

She tries hard to be on her best behavior around Nick's family, its not like when she's out with her trashy YT friends.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Joanna234 wrote:"Guys, Adeline doesn't like to sit in walkers by herself or play with toys"
Shows a million pictures of her sitting in walkers and playing with toys.
Aaryn also said she played "peek-a-boo" with Adeline for an hour. I hiiiiiiighly doubt that.
Yeah, I can almost guarantee Aaryn doesn’t have the attention span for 20 minutes. Lol. She’s probably is a severe time-warp from all the phone time as well.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

_redhotfirecracker wrote:
AlphaChick wrote:Sorry I had too lol She more than likely always makes it known she drinks every day bc of us talking about it. Instead of trying to spite us she just makes herself look totallt trashy drinking every night while taking care of little ones.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
If Aaryn were such a "boss" like she claims, she wouldn't constantly overreact and take offense to every little thing people say about her. If she were confident in who she was, she wouldn't care what was said here or anywhere else. For someone who built her entire reality TV brand on making other people feel inferior, she sure can't take the heat when it's directed at her. Hypersensitive little bitch.
So. True. The old adage is true. If you get a rise out of someone, it’s bugging them.
mems19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mems19 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 24b095.png[/img]

WTF this is so sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

dahell wrote:
Joanna234 wrote:"Guys, Adeline doesn't like to sit in walkers by herself or play with toys"
Shows a million pictures of her sitting in walkers and playing with toys.
Aaryn also said she played "peek-a-boo" with Adeline for an hour. I hiiiiiiighly doubt that.
Yeah, I can almost guarantee Aaryn doesn’t have the attention span for 20 minutes. Lol. She’s probably is a severe time-warp from all the phone time as well.
What 7 month old would even play for that long?? She probably played for 5 minutes but it felt like an hour for her to be away from shopping or scrolling through hater comments.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

mems19 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 24b095.png[/img]

WTF this is so sad

What the actual fuck?! Poor Adeline doesn't stand a chance. Her mommy doesn't believe in early development and doesn't know what to do with a baby apart from shopping for them. Aaryn, your baby is super perceptive rn, she needs stimulation to develop her cognitive abilities: reading, playing together (and "together" here is crucial), doing exercises, giving her a massage, singing, talking to her and encouraging her to talk back, giving her different textures to touch and play with (supervised), the list goes on and on. There's only one tiny detail that makes it impossible for you to follow these recommendations: it requires effort. So keep on shopping, Aaryn. It won't make your baby look like a Barbie you always dreamed of but she might end up empty-headed enough to play the part.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Anyone else catch her instagram stories?
Aaryn "skyla is so much better with sharing"
A few stories later when eating ice cream...
Skyla: "no that's mine!"

Aaryn we are all mostly moms. We know you're full of it. Two year olds don't share so stop trying to convince yourself that your child is perfect. I legit burst out laughing when she said skyla was such a good girl. I think she's trying to convince herself! We all know how two year olds and three year olds act! I'm actually concerned how she's going to handle when skyla is 3 and Adeline is almost 2.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

They will probably will be raised mostly by nannies at this point.
JVK19 wrote:Anyone else catch her instagram stories?
ImageImageImage
Aaryn we are all mostly moms. We know you're full of it. Two year olds don't share so stop trying to convince yourself that your child is perfect. I legit burst out laughing when she said skyla was such a good girl. I think she's trying to convince herself! We all know how two year olds and three year olds act! I'm actually concerned how she's going to handle when skyla is 3 and Adeline is almost 2.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

JVK19 wrote:Anyone else catch her instagram stories?
ImageImageImage

I'm thinking of a new name for her. Greedla.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Carmencita wrote:
mems19 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6ade224b09

WTF this is so sad

What the actual fuck?! Poor Adeline doesn't stand a chance. Her mommy doesn't believe in early development and doesn't know what to do with a baby apart from shopping for them. Aaryn, your baby is super perceptive rn, she needs stimulation to develop her cognitive abilities: reading, playing together (and "together" here is crucial), doing exercises, giving her a massage, singing, talking to her and encouraging her to talk back, giving her different textures to touch and play with (supervised), the list goes on and on. There's only one tiny detail that makes it impossible for you to follow these recommendations: it requires effort. So keep on shopping, Aaryn. It won't make your baby look like a Barbie you always dreamed of but she might end up empty-headed enough to play the part.

Holy crap. She’s even more of a nitwit than I thought if that’s possible. Nobody expects you to sit down with flash cards but of course you tell them their colors and numbers and every other detail of things around them sometimes. They are absorbing SO MUCH!! I literally learned the skills Aaryn lacks in a 12th grade child development class. Things most people probably don’t need a class for but the thing that stuck with me that steered my decision to majorly limit all screen time (we all have a veg day, I get it) was the way the neurotransmitters connect in the brain. AARYN, what do you THINK your supposed to do with a 7-8 month old? What would YOU recommend? Yikes.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

I’m wondering if Aaryn’s sister in law did the birthday party at the hotel because they didn’t want Aaryn filming in their home? It seems like most of Nick’s family don’t like being on camera or the idea of Aaryn putting her life out there for everyone to see.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

smh "do a twirl for me" with a paci in her Skyla's mouth and giving Aaryn a deer in headlights look on ig.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:smh "do a twirl for me" with a paci in her Skyla's mouth and giving Aaryn a deer in headlights look on ig.
Yay! Finally, a tutu! We’ve all been waiting for this moment in Skyla's competitive dance career.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Please tell me she didn't send her to dance with that paci. How embarrassing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I kind of hope Skyla hates dance. It would be funny to stick it to Aayrn.

mglover9221
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mglover9221 »

I like how she is like “when I tel her no with a stern voice she actually listens!” Well duh aaryn that’s how it works. You have to tell your kid no! But you are SUCH a genius for discovering discipline (sarcasm).

I keep thinking about that poor woman in Nordstrom rack. She was probably embarrassed having a toddler talk to her like that and hide and make a scene.

I also think it’s kinda weird how aaryn rushes skyla into growing up so much. She forced her into a toddler bed really early. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just have a 21 month old and I’m dreading the day I have to take her out of the crib. And why on earth would she turn her car seat forward facing already? I highly doubt she was too y’all to rear face. My almost 2 year old is in the 96th percentile for height and she still has plenty of room for her legs rear facing.

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

I feel bad for all the parents of the kids in that dance class since Aaryn is posting on IG live video feeds of their kids dancing. Wrong to do. Don't post other kids that aren't your own you fucking idiot.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

chloe6124 wrote:I kind of hope Skyla hates dance. It would be funny to stick it to Aayrn.

lol it would but Aaryn will always claim Skyla loooveeesss it even if she hates it, ha. It will also be hilarious if their next kid if another dark haired girl.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Between her mushy post yesterday and today...I'd say she upped her medication. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 8bd0d6.jpg[/img]

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

did aaryn ever skype with the people who spent like $1000 on her diaper bag? to be sure she would’ve mentioned it

Return to “Aaryn Williams”