Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

jsl22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by jsl22 »

Joanna234 wrote:"I didn't want to take away her comfort unless a doctor mandated it." You didn't take her to a doctor previously to see whether or not he/she mandated it?
Exactly! Did she think a dentist was going to appear at Starbucks and tell her skylas teeth are completely messed up? I don’t understand why she talks out of her butt, she is nauseatingly stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Im just glad she saw a dentist and its gone. She obviously took her in because she was getting constant remarks on it. She can make up whatever lies that she wants but at least its done.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

She had problems with people commenting that she shouldn't have it bc it was "no one's business but the parents"..... But she took it when the Dr said to?? Why was it not none of his business too?? This girl contradicts every single thing in her life. You shouldn't need a Dr to tell you basic shit like that. Any intelligent person could look at Skyla, see the open bite and know it was time to take it. If Skyla hadn't had the bite then ok, I could understand. But Aaryn wasn't blind. She really is an idiot. She's proven that time and time again starting with her ignorant comments on Big Brother.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

glorygirl920 wrote:She had problems with people commenting that she shouldn't have it bc it was "no one's business but the parents"..... But she took it when the Dr said to?? Why was it not none of his business too?? This girl contradicts every single thing in her life. You shouldn't need a Dr to tell you basic shit like that. Any intelligent person could look at Skyla, see the open bite and know it was time to take it. If Skyla hadn't had the bite then ok, I could understand. But Aaryn wasn't blind. She really is an idiot. She's proven that time and time again starting with her ignorant comments on Big Brother.
She’ll always be Aaryn Gries the racist homophobe. She’s ugly inside and out. She’s stupid too.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

jsl22 wrote:
Joanna234 wrote:"I didn't want to take away her comfort unless a doctor mandated it." You didn't take her to a doctor previously to see whether or not he/she mandated it?
Exactly! Did she think a dentist was going to appear at Starbucks and tell her skylas teeth are completely messed up? I don’t understand why she talks out of her butt, she is nauseatingly stupid.

LOL. Yes the Starbucks Doctor. If you see him let me know where so I can too!

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

A insta post mourning the last picture of Cryla with a Paci, really Aron? Most like defending her poor parenting choices. Must be exhausting constantly defending yourself.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

How is it cringeworthy for somebody to say they can’t hear skyla talking with the paci in her mouth? I think it’s a normal thing to say. Of course people couldn’t understand what she was saying... duh aaryn.
Honestly if it took a doctor or a dentist to tell me my child’s teeth were jacked, I’d be SO embarrassed, id feel like the worlds stupidest mom
Monkey business
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Monkey business »

I'm pretty sure the only reason Aron took her to the dentist is to prove everyone wrong not because she cares.
Aron, why don't you ask your pediatrician now if you should wash new clothes before wearing them? It was so cringy to watch her putting new bedding on without washing yikes!
My sister used to work at a clothing factory. She said if you saw the way those clothes are handled you wouldn't think twice about washing them.
Here's some reading for you Aron. Since you think parents know everything educate yourself mom boss.
https.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ac64e0fe4b07a3485e207fc
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Monkey business wrote:I'm pretty sure the only reason Aron took her to the dentist is to prove everyone wrong not because she cares.
Aron, why don't you ask your pediatrician now if you should wash new clothes before wearing them? It was so cringy to watch her putting new bedding on without washing yikes!
My sister used to work at a clothing factory. She said if you saw the way those clothes are handled you wouldn't think twice about washing them.
Here's some reading for you Aron. Since you think parents know everything educate yourself mom boss.
https.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ac64e0fe4b07a3485e207fc
Funny thing though when skyla was a baby she was neurotic about this. She always said don't worry these will be washed because I know they can have chemicals on them. Sad to see she doesn't give a shit about anything. Said it before say it again she should've been one and done. Some people only have the mental capacity for one and she is one of them.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

“Dr. Nick” is that just nick telling her to pull it, just like the car seat ordeal?!
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

Exactly most kids see a children's dentist between one and two years old these days. She purposely didn't take her because she knew what was coming and could no longer use that as an excuse. Her internet doctor comment was the most asinine comment considering she's the biggest internet doctor of them all. Well the toothpaste site said... Aw she infuriates me!!
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

I was watching one of her old vlogs just now and she’s talking about how she can’t stay over night by herself. She said her mom used to get her gym teacher to stay with her over night when she was younger, maybe she picked up this neurotic behaviour from her mom?
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Aaryn calling out internet doctors when she only gets her info from page 10 on a google search defending pacis
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I wonder if Nick the Dad, not Nick the Dentist had anything to do with Cryla going to the Dentist, and putting the no Paci into effect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

kristieanne87 wrote:I wonder if Nick the Dad, not Nick the Dentist had anything to do with Cryla going to the Dentist, and putting the no Paci into effect.

He probably got sick of seeing her with it 24/7 on their lovely Disney trip. I mean, she was even trying to shove it in his mouth at the restaurant. He looked ‘beyond’ pissed to say the least.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I just feel like Nick might have given Aryn and ultimatum.

He probably made her make a dentist appointment and once she relayed what the dentist said...he finally was stern about her actually following through with the Dentist's recommendation.
Bella-ciao wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I wonder if Nick the Dad, not Nick the Dentist had anything to do with Cryla going to the Dentist, and putting the no Paci into effect.

He probably got sick of seeing her with it 24/7 on their lovely Disney trip. I mean, she was even trying to shove it in his mouth at the restaurant. He looked ‘beyond’ pissed to say the least.

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

kristieanne87 wrote:...skyla flew without her Paci? Where'd she go? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 1eed0c.jpg

Okay, I can understand being a little defensive sometimes if your parenting skills get called into question, but that absolute diatribe she went on in that link you posted was pathetic. I could damn near feel the blind rage she was locked into while she typed it, all worked up that people dared to tell her the paci was messing up Skyla's teeth. All this about "internet doctors" and people's criticisms being "cringeworthy" is actually just proof that she's embarrassed because everyone else was right and she was wrong. There's no shame in being wrong. But there's plenty of shame in turning up your nose and acting like everybody else is stupid when, in fact, you're the one being ignorant, AARYN.

Like, calm down, girl. As was mentioned, most people are coming from a genuinely good place when they offer their advice, because they're fellow parents and they've been there before. Others may not necessarily have such good intentions, but hey, that's what happens when you go plastering your whole entire life up on the internet for everyone and their mother to see. The good has to be taken with the bad. Aaryn wants all of the praise all of the time, no matter what choices she makes. That's not living in reality.

Somebody so obviously thin-skinned should really not be posting vlogs. Maybe keep your life to yourself and you won't have to hear the opinions of complete strangers. Otherwise, Aaryn, you just gotta grin and bear it. You like taking Tara's fashion advice, so maybe get her to give you some lessons on humility as well. I'm not even a Tara fan, but dude, at least she responds to her fans (and critics) like an adult and not a scorned woman child.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

All that idiot has done in this entire paci situation has proven she doesn't give two sharts about anyone but herself and also gives 100 more reasons why she shouldn't have anymore children...ever!! She is so arrogant but sadly the only one's who has paid and continue to pay for her arrogance will be her kids.

I wouldn't put it past her to have taken Skyla to the dentist just to put a lid on the paci comments bc she actually believed her dipshit minions when they said it was "fine" for Skyla to still have it but it backfired when the dentist actually seen how jacked up her teeth were from it all ready.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Last edited by vandelynn on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

You are spot on. There’s no way she would’ve done that without nick forcing her into it.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Bella-ciao wrote:

He really did look pissed when she was trying to shove it in his mouth while Airon just laughed. Idk how he tolerates her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”