Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by vandelynn »

Has anyone else seen this vlog? It came up on my recommendations today out of nowhere and it was posted 9/12

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Bet she hates that someone noticed the cigarettes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:
ElizaJos wrote:Pumpkin spice Barbie.
OMG. Comment of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg!! Priceless!!! Someone call Charlie Brown! We found the great pumpkin Image.....in Texas! Lmao

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

vandelynn wrote:Has anyone else seen this vlog? It came up on my recommendations today out of nowhere and it was posted 9/12

She's just trying to get attention by mentioning AAryn & Rachelle.

No one actually thinks AAryn is the greatest mom on earth like she presents herself on youtube. All of the youtube moms are just a big fat lie. Real life is nothing like the content they put out.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There's quite a few comments about what a joke Airon is lol
fingusername wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Has anyone else seen this vlog? It came up on my recommendations today out of nowhere and it was posted 9/12

She's just trying to get attention by mentioning AAryn & Rachelle.

No one actually thinks AAryn is the greatest mom on earth like she presents herself on youtube. All of the youtube moms are just a big fat lie. Real life is nothing like the content they put out.
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

I watched the new vlog since I was sitting up with nothing else to do. Once again, Skyla was adorable, and her vocabulary seemed improved. She spoke a lot more than usual. When they stopped by the pool to swim and get some food, did anyone notice how Skyla was repeatedly asking for chicken and Aaryn cut her off at the pass? She had Nick hold the camera so she could sort through their food, and then she pulls out a huge sandwich and holds it right in Skyla's direction as she says, "Look, it's a chicken wrap." Then she proceeds to take a huge bite, smear food all around her mouth in the process, and pull out a tiny scrap of chicken from the wrap to give to Skyla before she goes in hard on it again, all without bothering to wipe her mouth off. Did she forget the camera was on while she ate like that? Gross.

And once again, common sense failed Aaryn at the end of that vlog. Let me get this straight - on the night Skyla actually wanted peace and quiet so she could get some sleep, Aaryn stayed in the room with her and kept her awake by talking loudly into the camera. But the next night when Skyla was cranky and didn't want to sleep, Aaryn left her behind a closed door while speaking quietly into the camera? Makes perfect sense. When Skyla wants to sleep, be as disruptive to her as possible, but when she's not tired, hush your mouth.

Aaryn logic, I guess.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

“You didnt have your fins on” Im fucking dying. I dont care what anyone says, I love Nick minus the ciggs hah!

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Skyla hugs those princesses like she wants them to take her home. Never seen her hug her mother with any sort of the same enthusiasm.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

CaffeineMachine wrote:Skyla hugs those princesses like she wants them to take her home. Never seen her hug her mother with any sort of the same enthusiasm.

Isn't it sad? I have never ever seen her hug Aaron like that. All skyla does is whine for attention and Aaron is clueless to why. She needs you. I bet skyla loves the nanny. Feel terrible for that little girl.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

_redhotfirecracker wrote:I watched the new vlog since I was sitting up with nothing else to do. Once again, Skyla was adorable, and her vocabulary seemed improved. She spoke a lot more than usual. When they stopped by the pool to swim and get some food, did anyone notice how Skyla was repeatedly asking for chicken and Aaryn cut her off at the pass? She had Nick hold the camera so she could sort through their food, and then she pulls out a huge sandwich and holds it right in Skyla's direction as she says, "Look, it's a chicken wrap." Then she proceeds to take a huge bite, smear food all around her mouth in the process, and pull out a tiny scrap of chicken from the wrap to give to Skyla before she goes in hard on it again, all without bothering to wipe her mouth off. Did she forget the camera was on while she ate like that? Gross.

And once again, common sense failed Aaryn at the end of that vlog. Let me get this straight - on the night Skyla actually wanted peace and quiet so she could get some sleep, Aaryn stayed in the room with her and kept her awake by talking loudly into the camera. But the next night when Skyla was cranky and didn't want to sleep, Aaryn left her behind a closed door while speaking quietly into the camera? Makes perfect sense. When Skyla wants to sleep, be as disruptive to her as possible, but when she's not tired, hush your mouth.

Aaryn logic, I guess.
Ikr!!! That was totally gross!! Then the way she's going back and forth acting like she had 30 coffees and couldn't sit down.

Then chicken wrap episode was nasty. She truly has no class whatsoever lol it reminded me of someone who has just finished binge drinking and when they get home from the bar or being out they are starving so they eat whatever is in sight and then pass out. I say this bc I've been there lol but while still in college. Not at Disney world sitting right next to my toddler.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if Nick and her really drank all day in the actual park or if she just posted it to be a smart ass & get us talking? If not that's ashame bc it literally looked like they stopped at every place serving alcohol all throughout the day in the park.

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

CaffeineMachine wrote:Skyla hugs those princesses like she wants them to take her home. Never seen her hug her mother with any sort of the same enthusiasm.

I noticed that too! In last night's vlog, Skyla literally didn't let go of one of the princesses (forgot which one). Aaryn had to ask Skyla to pose for a picture because she was just standing there hugging the princess. I would be horrified if my kid hugged strangers with more love and warmth than she did me. Maybe that should be Aaryn's sign that she needs to step up her parenting game, but she won't. That would take too much time away from focusing on herself.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:I’m shocked that Nick smokes but not that shocked. I want to see it for myself so I’ve been looking but I haven’t found it. It’s probably on a table or something

I’m about 99 percent sure it was one of her “baby macation” cruise vlogs. They were sitting on top of the cabin’s dresser. Unless it was in another video since then. I remember someone pointing it out to her in the comments section of one of those videos.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Rottiemom wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:I’m shocked that Nick smokes but not that shocked. I want to see it for myself so I’ve been looking but I haven’t found it. It’s probably on a table or something

I’m about 99 percent sure it was one of her “baby macation” cruise vlogs. They were sitting on top of the cabin’s dresser. Unless it was in another video since then. I remember someone pointing it out to her in the comments section of one of those videos.
Went back and looked, it was her cruise lookbook video .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reimanj10
Amateur
Amateur

Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

Unread post by Reimanj10 »

I think she’s trying to throw it back to these days but girlllll this look is not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9b8628.png[/img]
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Reimanj10 wrote:I think she’s trying to throw it back to these days but girlllll this look is not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]
Wow, just wow. That old cheer look is awful. I always hate on her but I do like the new hair color. Especially the pic on insta stories, she does look cute there. Well that's my compliment to make up for the last few months of bashing lol!!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I heard this title and had to come see if it is real... it is. Wow you have some good ones for her. Why have I not been watching this chick?
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Reimanj10 wrote:I think she’s trying to throw it back to these days but girlllll this look is not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk]
Now that is strawberry blonde. What she has now is brassy garbage. I must say though, she’s not pulling it off in that photo, either, no one can pull off strawberry blonde with a tan.
c_bang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c_bang »

I can't figure it out. Is she trying to transition to Angela from TGN with her hair? Maybe she'll copy her and convince nick they need to adopt for views LOL.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

If anyone is wanting a mommy vlogger worth watching I love Caitlyn neier. Her daughter is.. 2? She just got out of a hip cast after surgery for hip displaysia and she’s doing amazing. I love aaryn for entertainment but Caitlyn is a great mom and has good vlogs

Return to “Aaryn Williams”