Someone needs to be real with her. This is like the emporer’s new clothes lol
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by vandelynn »

Jhollar20 wrote:Hair is beyooooond bad! I’d dead walking out of the salon like that!

I love how horrible it is! Maybe the colorist doesn’t like her and it’s her subtle way of sticking it to Airon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to be her hairdresser for the day. Is that bad?? Lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's so dumb & tacky she prefers the screwed of version of her hair and accepts the hair stylist telling her it strawberry blonde. I would not have left that salon if I had to fix it myself.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes on ig trying to explain how they did her hair and she doesn't even know wtf she is even talking about. She does that with everything even important things. She doesn't need to be on any type of social media until she gets a clue or an education She talks just to hear herself talk!

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

It’s the roots! They look awful... I think it’s becaisbeshe got regular highlights so there’s still that hard brown coming through. Like it’s not blended at the root at all. I look st her and all I see is the root. Her hair does look slightly orange. I do agree with whoever said it before that she should trim her ends and fix that up because it’s just weighing on her. I get a cleanup like that once a year. My hair is as long as hers and it can be heavy!
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

vandelynn wrote:Shes on ig trying to explain how they did her hair and she doesn't even know wtf she is even talking about. She does that with everything even important things. She doesn't need to be on any type of social media until she gets a clue or an education She talks just to hear herself talk!

lmao I agree! She totally loves to hear herself talk!!
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Getting her hair bleached again so soon? What has it been, 3 weeks since the margarine and pink root job? Hope it doesn’t fall out. Actually I don’t care if it does, but I’m polite that way.

Her hair looks super thin and stringy too. No shape. I don’t know why she keeps stroking and caressing it like she’s masturbating. It ain’t that special. At all.

Last edited by SerendipitySusan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Getting her hair bleached again so soon? What has it been, 3 weeks since the margarine and pink root job? Hope it doesn’t fall out. Actually I don’t care if it does, but I’m polite that way.

And she thinks the “spikes” are postpartum hair loss? I’ve had that every time too. It’s bad. But doesn’t she think perhaps that coloring it (BLEACHING) so often might be breaking it off? Such a dip.
badger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by badger »

dahell wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Getting her hair bleached again so soon? What has it been, 3 weeks since the margarine and pink root job? Hope it doesn’t fall out. Actually I don’t care if it does, but I’m polite that way.

And she thinks the “spikes” are postpartum hair loss? I’ve had that every time too. It’s bad. But doesn’t she think perhaps that coloring it (BLEACHING) so often might be breaking it off? Such a dip.
She really needs that Elsa wig now.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CanadianChick wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Shes on ig trying to explain how they did her hair and she doesn't even know wtf she is even talking about. She does that with everything even important things. She doesn't need to be on any type of social media until she gets a clue or an education She talks just to hear herself talk!

lmao I agree! She totally loves to hear herself talk!!
And look at herself in the view finder or whatever she records herself on. I remember at Nicks sisters little girls bday she was so into looking at herself she was whipping her hair across Adelines face bc she was so enamored with herself lmao what a spaz

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Her stylist in Georgia was definitely better. Weird she can’t find talent with her obviously unlimited budget in Austin.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

CanadianChick wrote:It’s the roots! They look awful... I think it’s becaisbeshe got regular highlights so there’s still that hard brown coming through. Like it’s not blended at the root at all. I look st her and all I see is the root. Her hair does look slightly orange. I do agree with whoever said it before that she should trim her ends and fix that up because it’s just weighing on her. I get a cleanup like that once a year. My hair is as long as hers and it can be heavy!
I thought the same thing about the roots! I can’t even look at the color because my eyes are automatically drawn to the dark lines on top.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her hair doesn’t look strawberry blonde at all, it looks straight up brassy. And the spikes are breakage from the bleach, from having a stylist who doesn’t really know what they’re doing, and bleaching your hair every three weeks. You can see how fried it is underneath. Homegirl needs a break from the bleach, some protein treatments on protein treatments, and a good shadow root. Eek. Please find a new stylist if you care at all about the integrity of your hair.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

SerendipitySusan wrote:Her stylist in Georgia was definitely better. Weird she can’t find talent with her obviously unlimited budget in Austin.

Exactly! She acts like she’s sooooo boujee but can’t even find a good stylist. I was soooo lucky that I found an amazing hairstylist when I moved! She’s fantastic. I spend about $220 (including taxes and tip) to get my hair done every 4 months or so. I wonder how much hers costs? She also goes every 7 - 8 weeks.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

vandelynn wrote:Airon shows a pic sitting getting her hair done which was probably a minimum of 3-4 then immediately following she says on her next ig story "Hey guys I finally just got a minute to myself which is rare" lmao is she really that dumb and not realized she JUST showed her lazy ass sitting in the salon chair?!?!?! I just can't with the stupidity anymore omg!!!! Somebody please send this girl some iq points for the love of God!!!

I know I was like what the h*** is that stupid to say that!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Bella-ciao wrote:The color is orange and wtf is this?
It looks bad :/ and I’m sure she paid a lot of money, too.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... c40245.png[/img]

She completely missed doing her roots this is the 2nd time she's gone to the same place and they've done that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Nicks reaction. Dude, you can be honest. You hate it.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

WHYYYY are these leaving the freakin roots like that? I literally dont understand what is happening. Aaryn? Get a new stylist asap.

ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

minniemickey23 wrote:Nicks reaction. Dude, you can be honest. You hate it.

That was so...interesting. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen emotion like that from him on camera. Her hair actually looks worse in those clips than earlier, if that’s possible. Pumpkin spice Barbie.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Nick's reaction lol it's red! She really did have nice hair and ruined it. Go find a new stylist asap and get a proper cut.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”