Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

For as .uch as she likes to be away from her kids and as much money she likes to qwaste I'm suprised she doesn't fly back to that Rum color studio salon and get her hair done. They did an amazing job on her hair.
Mspenny wrote:I think she’d look really pretty with auburn hair or even brown. I feel like she could pull off really any colour, but what’s with the orange roots?? It’s so obvious that isn’t her natural hair colour. No one has orange roots. It doesn’t even blend into her blonde.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

glorygirl920 wrote:I love that someone responded to a comment recommending a more middle class channel to follow. Take notes Aaryn. ImageImage
Remei7 wrote:I'm glad a bunch of the comments on the jacket video were like "Can't relate, but cool!" Maybe she'll think twice about spending that much just to make a video that people weren't crazy about. Even her fans are trying to steer her in a different direction.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That more middle class person was Tara. She's starting to get just as bad. Her kids clothes are not middle class prices. But at least Tara doesn't seem to spend thousands a week though.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If I were a youtuber I would use the water content for some drama but she won't because that would mean she would have to blog, edit ...and put up a video in current time...not days/weeks later like she usually does. Shes to lazy.
Remei7 wrote:I live in the same area she does, and the jackets are CRAZY. My kids get one fleece and one heavier coat per winter. Highs are usually in the 50s from Nov-Feb, with a couple weeks here and there in the 30s (we call that a "cold snap" and the whole city freaks out.) It's good to be prepared for those times, but 4 jackets each is madness. I wonder if they're planning trips to Colorado? Didn't watch the video, sorry. Otherwise the girls are going to look insane in snowsuits.

I'd love to hear her freaking out about the water situation right now, lmao. The city is under a boil water notice, and even though she's far enough outside the city that it won't affect her house, her precious mall may not have Starbucks! People are bum-rushing the grocery stores for bottled water. I wonder if she'll try and get some vlog drama out of this.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

vandelynn wrote:
CaffeineMachine wrote:Video may not be truly “sponsored” but she is making money via those links below the video. Also maybe she’s kissing ass to North Face hoping for a sponsorship and free promotion box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I was thinking! She does it all the time when she wants something free from a particular company. Like the Silver Cross stroller. She acts like they just sent her one out of the blue bc she is a super important influencer. She either has her manager contact them or she does. Maybe if she had finished college she wouldn't have been reduced to begging for free products ImageImage All YouTube has done for her is create an even bigger monster than she already is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So true. Just like when Nick broke that bollie makeup case. She tagged them constantly and wouldn't stop talking about it. Lo and behold she got it for free.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Hale27 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I love that someone responded to a comment recommending a more middle class channel to follow. Take notes Aaryn. ImageImage
Remei7 wrote:I'm glad a bunch of the comments on the jacket video were like "Can't relate, but cool!" Maybe she'll think twice about spending that much just to make a video that people weren't crazy about. Even her fans are trying to steer her in a different direction.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That more middle class person was Tara. She's starting to get just as bad. Her kids clothes are not middle class prices. But at least Tara doesn't seem to spend thousands a week though.
Right?? Tara is far from middle class. Her girls are in expensive small shop clothing daily and those bows Bailey wears are pricy but nonetheless she has them in every single color.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I live in the midwest where it gets really fu*king cold and snowy. For this winter I bought my kid a winter coat,snowsuit and 2 Fleece jackets. Hat, gloves and am on the hunt for a ski mask. Everything is Columbia or The North Face. However, we spend tons of time outside.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Surprised she didn’t delete the comment about Adeline being huge compared to skyla!

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f51d51.jpg[/img]

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Aaryn doesn’t care that we can’t afford to waste money like she does. . She seems pretty proud to show off just how much they spend. They’re well off. I don’t even think she needs the youtube sponsorships, it’s probably just gravy. Seriously, being able to spend the way she does is a status symbol in her eyes and a lot of other people. She’s never going to change because she doesn’t care if you can relate.
(I’m not at all condoning how much she spends)

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I was surprised she liked it! Adeline is adorable, I wish we could all stop pointing out how “big” she is. She doesn’t need to grow up hating herself. Even Aaryn is saying it now..

minniemickey23 wrote:Surprised she didn’t delete the comment about Adeline being huge compared to skyla!

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Mspenny wrote:Aaryn doesn’t care that we can’t afford to waste money like she does. . She seems pretty proud to show off just how much they spend. They’re well off. I don’t even think she needs the youtube sponsorships, it’s probably just gravy. Seriously, being able to spend the way she does is a status symbol in her eyes and a lot of other people. She’s never going to change because she doesn’t care if you can relate.
(I’m not at all condoning how much she spends)

I think as long as Aaryn has people kissing her behind every day , that's enough to fuel her ego. She thinks she is hot sh#* , a celebrity.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”