Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Even if she wasn’t conceited af her editing is still atrocious. I get NOTHING from watching her vlogs... not in one way do they benefit me. She’s just not a good youtuber. She spends all this money on random shit maybe she should hire someone to edit her videos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thenewb wrote:I made a Twitter calling aaryn out for her racist behavior.. wanna know what she did after blocking me? Just casually tags Krista in something after not mentioning her for ever. :?
Krista seems smart and normal, how did she befriend Aaryn Image Aaryns just awful. That shameless tag was BS... that chick’s account who “krista told her about” looks like every other mommy IG account. Was that Aaryns sad attempt at hoping maybe Cam would see it and not think she’s racist. Aaryn, sweetheart, you’re just not that smart and showed your true colors on national television. I’m surprised by the brands/ people that still want to collab with her. It says sooooo much about them. It’s all about the money, money, money. I’m glad Cam held her responsible, it’s a damn shame more people don’t.

Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

crestsanicode wrote:
Alexisanne293 wrote:
crestsanicode wrote: I don't. She can pretend their marriage is equal but Nick is hot and rich (she is pretty but she knows their income is not even close to equal and she loves her lifestyle with it combined and that would drastically change single). If she doesn't put out, he can go get it elsewhere and she damn well knows that. That's why she was all "I make time". I bet she does lol.
I wonder how much money nick makes a year of how much they make combined!

I would say probably between 200-280k combined guessing on their house. The house they are renting is around 800k and if they plan to buy equivalent they would need an income around that mark to qualify for a mortgage (assuming minimum down payment). If they make anything less than 200k with their current lifestyle they better hope they have large inheritances on their way for retirement.
Holy shit!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

You really think that house they are renting is a 800k house. It’s Texas I bet it is a lot cheaper then that. It doesn’t look big enough to be that expensive of a house in TX.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Yeah I just saw it was last sold for 600k and last listed for 625k
chloe6124 wrote:You really think that house they are renting is a 800k house. It’s Texas I bet it is a lot cheaper then that. It doesn’t look big enough to be that expensive of a house in TX.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

thenewb wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Lol I love that you called out urban decay, Grove, and nurture life. I suggested on here once that if we all tweeted at these companies she'd most like lose her sponsorships and free PR. She'd be so butt hurt. ImageImage

Lol start tweeting!

I just thought it was super low to use Krista like that.
Can you take a screenshot of the comment you wrote on her Twitter I cannot find it anywhere I would love to see this

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Damn she pushing those Adidas on Insta like she's sponsored or something. Get that affiliate money gurrrllll. Youtube check less this month or something??

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Damn she pushing those Adidas on Insta like she's sponsored. Get that affiliate money gurrrllll. Youtube check less this month or something??

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Right! This chick is just something else. They have been in their new place for how long now... and that guest room looked like a tip! She just lives for the Rose... I can't believe
how much she changed (or is it just the real her shining through..) from those first Youtube vids... I can't get passed 4 mins of any of her new vids... torture.
mermaidmommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mermaidmommy »

Liza commented under Aaryn's birthday post to Nick, "Happy Birthday big daddy"...is it just me or is that sickening to read?
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

What's the odds that she uses Nick's 30th bday party to not upload today?? She uses an excuse whenever she can not to have to "work"

I couldn't stomach her q&a vlog after the opening with the whole "sister shook" and "sister' everything else. I know its a James Charles thing but it seems she might have been using it bc she just did that q&a with Hillary who uses those words all the time. Airhead doesn't have an original thought whatsoever in that pea sized brain of hers. Every time she gets a new friend or gets obsessed with another youtuber she steals their words and sayings. It's pathetic. You can always tell when she has a new friend bc she tries to act like them.

PS: Get a life and and some original thoughts for once Airhead bc you just sound and look pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristinn281 wrote:
thenewb wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Lol I love that you called out urban decay, Grove, and nurture life. I suggested on here once that if we all tweeted at these companies she'd most like lose her sponsorships and free PR. She'd be so butt hurt. ImageImage

Lol start tweeting!

I just thought it was super low to use Krista like that.
Can you take a screenshot of the comment you wrote on her Twitter I cannot find it anywhere I would love to see this

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She is so transparent with everything she does. Does she not realize people will see right through her? There hasn't been any type of social media interaction between Krista or her and all of a sudden she gets called out and post that. All we need next is her to post her prom picture where she took that one guy to the prom to try to further prove she isn't racist...lmao What a stupid jackass

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:What's the odds that she uses Nick's 30th bday party to not upload today?? She uses an excuse whenever she can not to have to "work"

I couldn't stomach her q&a vlog after the opening with the whole "sister shook" and "sister' everything else. I know its a James Charles thing but it seems she might have been using it bc she just did that q&a with Hillary who uses those words all the time. Airhead doesn't have an original thought whatsoever in that pea sized brain of hers. Every time she gets a new friend or gets obsessed with another youtuber she steals their words and sayings. It's pathetic. You can always tell when she has a new friend bc she tries to act like them.

PS: Get a life and and some original thoughts for once Airhead bc you just sound and look pathetic.

Is there such thing as an “original youtuber”. It’s like incestual cesspool or people copying off of each other.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:What's the odds that she uses Nick's 30th bday party to not upload today?? She uses an excuse whenever she can not to have to "work"

Is there such thing as an “original youtuber”. It’s like incestual cesspool of people copying off of each other.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

glorygirl920 wrote:Yeah I just saw it was last sold for 600k and last listed for 625k
chloe6124 wrote:You really think that house they are renting is a 800k house. It’s Texas I bet it is a lot cheaper then that. It doesn’t look big enough to be that expensive of a house in TX.

Yeah on the ad that was found online it was like 600 - 625.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

yeahsureok wrote:

Is there such thing as an “original youtuber”. It’s like incestual cesspool or people copying off of each other.

This! It’s so true! Everyone copies everyone and tbh I think some of the big YT’ers steal ideas from the little ones. Airin can’t be original at all. At every corner she’s copying someone. She’s fake and can’t think for herself.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Is Nick a socialite? Oh you mean social butterfly? Lol God she's dumb.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

CanadianChick wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Yeah I just saw it was last sold for 600k and last listed for 625k

I can believe that because there is a lot of land.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

I cannot relate to Airin and the way she and Nick run their household (family unit in Airins language). My husband also isn’t an idiot when it comes to using gas on fires like Nick is. You think he’d have more common sense.

My husband takes care of our property on top of having a very physically demanding job. Our lawn looks like it’s a golf course. Guaranteed when Nick was cleaning that atrocious yard, he was sauced.

Our garage does not look like that and it’s about the same size. Maybe if they didn’t have so much junk it wouldn’t look like that! I can imagine what their basement looks like. It’s probably filled with boxes and bins of crap. Ugh just seeing that garage makes me want to declutter! She can’t blame it on having two kids either because kids don’t need a whole lot!

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
CanadianChick wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Yeah I just saw it was last sold for 600k and last listed for 625k Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I can believe that because there is a lot of land.

I was also thinking the basement of their house probably isn’t finished either so the price is lower. If it had a finished basement it would probably upwards of 700+

Return to “Aaryn Williams”